It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

This article caught my eye because I have been seeing all these headlines about a massive breakout of diseases are coming.

I often said global warming fanatics will kill millions if not billions in the name of "saving the planet."

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

speaking as a "bloody yank" ....who cares what the Duke of Cambridge thinks

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
BS.

THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE AREAS OF HIGH ACCESS TO CONVENIENCE.

PERIOD.

You can, in the United States for instance, traverse this nation and there are MANY SQUARE MILES of open land for individuals to move to and live.

The idea of overpopulation is BS.

May not be where you would like to be, but THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYONE. The consolidation of resources promote overpopulation by saying only this area can produce food, or only this area can provide fresh water...when many areas are completely corporatized, and they control your access to goods and services.

Most folks are intellectual wimps as it pertains to self sufficiency.. that's why people buy into this sh#t because technology has created dependency rather than freedom.

edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 03 Nov 2017 00:19:03 -050011amFridayrd12am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's the power he has which should give you cause to care... That could be more aptly seen as a warning that a culling of life is "needed" or "necessary" and limiting birth as a suggestion is to lesson the truth that a major war with tremendous loss of life is needed...
Which he could be a great influence upon causing in the not too distant future...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Will he be the first to launch himself head first into space ?
If you brought every single person in the world together into the State of Texas , there would be at least a 1' radius around everyone
Africa is 3% populated. Of that 3% , 97% live on or near the coast.
Some folks have no capacity at all to think rationally , much less logically

edit on 11/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

He does kind of have a point. When I went to the Philippines,there's a huge overpopulation issue due to its high birth rate. Streets are very crowded and it is hard to drive there if your not familiar with the streets.

I propose birth control should be given there to gradually solve the overpopulation issue.

I hate to say this but the Third World may need a two child policy if they want to curb overpopulation. Only when the overpopulation crisis is over when they can finally end the policy.
edit on 11/3/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I agree a great deal with what you said pretty much bang on you could have added that the number of people are actually tipping the scales to make the way things are less profitable for them so they need to balance things in their favor so they can satisfy their greed... like that is possible for them...
Oh yeah and I would reword dependency to enslavement...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I hope the Duke of Cambridge doesn't have any children, or plan on having any. That would make him a two-faced nutjob with zero credibility.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

he has no power here
we whooped his ancestors redcoat wearing asses before we can do it again
he should worry about his tiny island

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Or powerful countries should stop raping their lands and play fair with them... So that they could become independent and wealthy move out of third world status....

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

That's also true. In the case of the Philippines, we do need to remove the influence of the Catholic Church so people can finally start using contraceptives. The Catholic Church discouraged people from using contraceptives which further worsen the overpopulation issue.

Duterte is now handing out free birth control to hopefully gradually solve the overpopulation issue.
edit on 11/3/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Maybe his family should stop hunting animals.
also he can F-off.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Heres a dang simple solution. Get over yourselves, learn to live in nature. Dont centralize. Built nature friendly. Stop mass production. Stop using armies and gangs to steal or kill. And live in fear of your self determined future.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Exactly, you articulated it a lot better but I instantly thought this. In the US just take a drive through north/south Dakota, nebraska, Wisconsin etc etc.

I can only imagine how much space up in northern Canada or Alaska...or in deserts.
edit on 3-11-2017 by SuicideKing33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He has power and sway with the US and just wait till hes king... He will be cause for a new crusade... He will unite Russia with Europe I'm thinking you will be scared then...

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope the Duke of Cambridge doesn't have any children, or plan on having any. That would make him a two-faced nutjob with zero credibility.

Except he and his family will have a very secretive, well stocked, well armored safe space if the shtf, that only those in the 1% will have.

So is he nuts or simply a realist.?
edit on 3-11-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I dont agree with the goals or methods of globalists and the ruling elite, but im going to shock you all and admit that I agree there are too many people. Do you all really want to be crowded by other people everywhere you go? I love wilderness, and you really have to work to get away from crowds of people these days. I dont care for it. Too many people. The globalists are right about that. I dont want to live in an overcrowded slum of a world. I want space.

Thats my opinion.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wait..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every human ground into meat over Washington D.C.

See... we fit

edit on 3-11-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Yes the planet is overpopulated

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I agree a great deal with what you said pretty much bang on you could have added that the number of people are actually tipping the scales to make the way things are less profitable for them so they need to balance things in their favor so they can satisfy their greed... like that is possible for them...
Oh yeah and I would reword dependency to enslavement...

The TRUE reason to say the world is overpopulated is that technology is making the common worker on an industrial scale, obsolete. These corporations have no inclination to pay a fair wage, either stateside or globally, and as robotics and machines replace the average punchcard worker, what is the need of those replaced?

It's going to cost a lot to keep people in step with social leaps and bounds..the overpopulation equates to "NON ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL" who merely exist and expect benefits to stay alive in order to continue to due so without the ability to do anything much more than exist. Idle minds may start revolutions....or conceptualize a threat to well established "institutions".

That is where "hemorrhaging" money comes into play for governments and corporations.

Why keep you alive?

Sucks, but believe it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join