It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandalay Bay says four armed officers were on the 32nd floor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: KansasGirl

This is Las Vegas,
do what you're told or you end up unemployed or underground.

Is that what it is, do you think? Wouldnt it look suspicious if the Sheriff ponied up some info to the public and then turned up dead? Or are you saying those who would dispose of him would be immune from detection?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Ok here it is

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: proximo

I heard that call too. If that were true, why wouldn't someone reveal it to the public? If Lombardo were clean, wouldn't he want the public to know what really happened? That may be naive of me, but what are your thoughts?

Pretty naive you.

Seriously if this is such a big cover up, then he who tries to talk gets whacked, or worse.

We will never know the truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

I heard that call too. If that were true, why wouldn't someone reveal it to the public? If Lombardo were clean, wouldn't he want the public to know what really happened? That may be naive of me, but what are your thoughts?

Pretty naive you.

Seriously if this is such a big cover up, then he who tries to talk gets whacked, or worse.

Now that would be quite the revealing operation, don't cha think?

Wack us all out and add more validity to an already invalid narrative...

Ain't.

The idea or cliche "we will never know the truth" is for cowards and apathetic, complacent consumer cattle..

Why do sites like this even exist??? So us broader thinking individuals can call it quits????

I mean, I can't speak for any members point blank, but yeah...that's why I'm here..........NOT.

edit on E30America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 23:56:23 -050011pmThursdaynd11pm by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I saw that as well. It could explain a lot. It this were true, and the whole story got out to the public I think that's a green light for war.

Concerted effort to start/stop/escalate major conflict. We're already at war.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Pretty naive you.

Ain't.

The idea or cliche "we will never know the truth" is for cowards and apathetic, complacent consumer cattle..

Why do sites like this even exist??? So us broader thinking individuals can call it quits????

I mean, I can't speak for any members point blank, but yeah...that's why I'm here..........NOT.

Isn't that what makes a conspiracy, a conspiracy.

Those who run them cover all based so us "sheep" Can never know the truth.

Is the truth that you seek the real truth?

Maybe the whole point is to make you think you have options to sift through to find the truth.

Me a coward?

Nah, I consider myself a realist.

The people or people's that run the show have had generations of getting things set the way they want it. Do you honestly think for one second that those who would even possibly be behind such hideous actions would allow their plans to be broadcasted all over Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, or any other corporate owned institutions?

What we get leaked out, is what they allow us to see.

So please continue on your path to the truth, I will see you in line at the watering hole with all of us other "sheep".

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Pretty naive you.

Ain't.

Isn't that what makes a conspiracy, a conspiracy.

Those who run them cover all based so us "sheep" Can never know the truth.

Is the truth that you seek the real truth?

Maybe the whole point is to make you think you have options to sift through to find the truth.

Me a coward?

Nah, I consider myself a realist.

The people or people's that run the show have had generations of getting things set the way they want it. Do you honestly think for one second that those who would even possibly be behind such hideous actions would allow their plans to be broadcasted all over Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, or any other corporate owned institutions?

What we get leaked out, is what they allow us to see.

So please continue on your path to the truth, I will see you in line at the watering hole with all of us other "sheep".

No you won't.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I found one of them!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Thanks Proximo!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
That person really needs to focus on learning to play with 2 hands first.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Finally a reliable source !!

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Pretty naive you.

We will never know the truth if we keep doing what we've been doing, which is to swallow what the mainstream media feeds us and let stuff like this drop.

Now this thing about getting whacked if you talk....you really think that if the Sheriff came out and released to the public that the story is not what we've been told, and then turned up dead, that people wouldnt find it suspicious? I'm saying that his going public with the info would be his protection.

Naive, probably, but isn't it something to consider? Maybe we should all be digging into Lombardo's past..figure out what it is that is preventing him from being honest with the public. But if we put no pressure on, we definitely will never know the truth, as you say. You realize that your attitude is EXACTLY the attitude that behind-the-scenes criminals want us to have, right?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

You know the top 5 stories of the Mandalay Bay are owned by Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and Bill Gates and called the 4 seasons?

It's a possibility it could have been a Saudi Operation, tucked inside an ISIS gun transfer.
Used it as an excuse to send a warning to Trump or Congress or maybe just the rest of Las Vegas.

Ok, so the above mentioned prince has apparently been arrested along with 9 other princes and 38 ministers today on corruption.

Could this be connected to vegas? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I just tried to upload/post it but just can't seem to get it done from my phone; Sheriff Lombardo, on his Twitter, posted a picture of "beautiful artwork" given to the LVMPD regarding the Vegas shooting. It's odd- at the bottom there is an image of blood dripping from the New York City skyline. Isn't that weird?? If someone can post it here I would appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I just tried to upload/post it but just can't seem to get it done from my phone; Sheriff Lombardo, on his Twitter, posted a picture of "beautiful artwork" given to the LVMPD regarding the Vegas shooting. It's odd- at the bottom there is an image of blood dripping from the New York City skyline. Isn't that weird?? If someone can post it here I would appreciate it.

I would like to see this in higher quality.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Sounds good to me. They would never allow someone totally clean to run the LVMPD... whether it's him, or a loved one, they have got him Goood. 👍

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Have you or anyone done a thread to try to figure out the meaning of the image? Can you it to my inbox please if bc i noticed y9ur avatar now has art with a skyline at bottom, thank ,

posted on Nov, 9 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Have you or anyone done a thread to try to figure out the meaning of the image? Can you it to my inbox please if bc i noticed y9ur avatar now has art with a skyline at bottom, thank ,

What?! I didn't know I had an avatar...you're kidding right?

I provided the link to where I found the image because it seems it's impossible to embed the image here (translation: I can't figure out how).
ETA: link to the pic
mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 9-11-2017 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join