It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Twitter was Temporarily off-line

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Worst 11 minutes ever.....

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
590 AM (radio) out of Austin, Texas just said there was an employee on their last day at Twitter who took Trump off line..

Evidently he/she was not a Trump twitter fan or was needing some attention as they walked out the door ?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That's the same story being peddled here.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This story go me thinking.

Apparently this was a Twitter employee on their last day who wanted to go out with a bit of style it would seem.

Now at first I thought it was kind of funny but then realised just how dangerous this could be.

If they can delete the account imagine what else they could do.

Would it be possible for example for someone to hijack his Twitter and tweet something like "My fellow Americans I have instructed my Generals to begin a air assault on Military targets inside North Korea. Kim Must GO!!!!"

Something like that could start a war.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

If they can delete the account

It doesn't seem to be a delete but whatever works.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OH DEAR GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo........

What on EARTH did you do for those whole 11 minutes? I hope it didn't permanently scar anyone, that would be such a shame.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Counseling was available.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Man. It's a good thing this happened. Now all the holier than thou types can sit around and gloat about how they are above spending time on Trump's Twitter feed.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
They had nothing to talk about for a whole 11 minutes. Hopefully during that time they noticed how low their life has become.

Petty much.

I spent 11 minutes in some sort of trans were I was suddenly enlightened, I had this almighty epiphany that I was actually a low life and that my views were obviously utter trash next to the almighty LesMisanthrope.....

Your arrogance never stops astounding me.

You might as well just start every post you right with "I AM SMARTER THAN YOU ALL, KNEEL BEFORE ME APES!!"

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I, for one, would rejoice if all of Twitter was down indefinitely. It's the worst social media platform out there.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join