It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left will come around.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

going for the "Tough love" angle?

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
I understand and appreciate the reasons you cite for why someone would have voted for Trump.

But there are people on here who do more than just defend "Trump from lies."

Hell, if you guys all know he's a jack-ass, it might help if you'd just say, "Yes, he's a jack-ass and a terrible choice for a President, but Jesus H. Christ our only other choice was Hillary. " Or something....

And then STOP defending him when he does something stupid, or disorganized, or sloppy, or shows his complete lack of ability to govern, or his complete failure to understand policy at a granular level or to SELL anything to anyone OTHER than the 38% in his core voting block.

I mean, just admit the guy sucks. And let's go from there.

I've personally been saying that since they both won their primaries. I've read a ton of others comment the same sentiment on here over and over again.

Maybe you should actually pay attention to what people are saying.

it was quite literally the very definition of the lesser of two evils.

That being said, I will support him, and hope he succeeds, because wishing him failure, is wishing America to fail. Same reason I hoped beyond hope that Obama would straighten up and fly level. I criticized his politics, but in the end I hoped he would prove me wrong.

He didn't, BTW.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The right are in a ‘Lord of the Flies’ state of delusion right now. They think they’re winning, even as Trump’s approval sinks in the 30% range and he’s being investigated for basically conspiring against the U.S. His campaign colluded with a foreign government who sought to sow instability and division in the U.S. and undermine our democracy...

But Trump supporters keep their eyes closed and their ears shut and tell themselves all the alarm bells going off are somehow a ‘left’ problem.

The think they can conjur an alternate reality by repeating lies to themselves.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
The right are in a ‘Lord of the Flies’ state of delusion right now. They think they’re winning, even as Trump’s approval sinks in the 30% range and he’s being investigated for basically conspiring against the U.S. His campaign colluded with a foreign government who sought to sow instability and division in the U.S. and undermine our democracy...

But Trump supporters keep their eyes closed and their ears shut and tell themselves all the alarm bells going off are somehow a ‘left’ problem.

how did he "colluded with a foreign government who sought to sow instability and division in the U.S. and undermine our democracy..."?

Explain your case, bring the evidence, and we will all look at it. If you don't have any evidence, and all your basing this on is previous hearsay, I think we all should know that as well. Thanks in advance for answering.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Explain your case, bring the evidence, and we will all look at it.

Lol Really?? You’ll look at my evidence? You guys won’t even consider findings by the FBI, CIA, NSA or the world’s climate scientists— BUT if I bring evidence you’ll look at it? Lol bullsh*t

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Explain your case, bring the evidence, and we will all look at it.

Lol Really?? You’ll look at my evidence? You guys won’t even consider findings by the FBI, CIA, NSA or the world’s climate scientists— BUT if I bring evidence you’ll look at it? Lol bullsh*t

Yea, I figured you would puss out.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join