It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left will come around.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Pyle

I voted for Trump because my taxes will be lower.

Hillary's plan would have raised my taxes.

It is yet to be seen if the plan will in fact lower taxes as the plan is not final and still being negotiated.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: DanteGaland
Was EIGHT years of Obama that god awful?

Clinton would have been more of the same old, same old.

But no, some people couldn't STAND to have first a black main in the WH, and then a ...*GASP* woman!

To much, To fast. To much for some to accept.

Ah yes,

People saying crap like this drove masses to vote against you. Keep telling everyone how racist, sexist, and unwelcome they are in your party if they disagree with the crazy identity politics and hatred then wonder why you loose elections???

Why does this drive people to vote for someone that is possibly the dumbest person to ever hold office?

Because the masses realize that people like you are a far greater threat to freedom than trump will ever be.

This is the war of ideologies. Our government is just a reflection of us. The PC/SJW movement has given us the current installment of overlords that are ruling over us.

When we can get rid of this BS movement, our government will follow in form.

People like me? You do know the right has the biggest PC/SJW movement there is right?

There is truth that the right does identity politics, on topics of religion and traditionalism. But, come now. It's the liberals right now screaming across every office and platform about race and gender.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You do know there is no such thing as the alt-left? I doubt you do since you are the one that was also trying to say the left are nazis.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Everyone will come around soon... and it will be too late.

20.5 trillion in debt.

18.5 trillion of that is in PERSONAL debt.

2 major hurricanes just struck our country.

I give us 6 months tops.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
The day the trumpaholics stop making # up to defend there team, so what im really saying is when hell freezes over.

If the accusations were something more substantive than "made up #," then perhaps we "Trumpaholics" could slow our roll a bit... but it is painfully obvious that there is an agenda by some to remove Trump from the office whatever the price, whatever the lie. I expect that to end not when "hell freezes over," but more realistically in 7 years as he's working with the transition team to assist the nation's next incoming president.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

But no, some people couldn't STAND to have first a black main in the WH, and then a ...*GASP* woman!

Ah yes,

People saying crap like this drove masses to vote against you. Keep telling everyone how racist, sexist, and unwelcome they are in your party if they disagree with the crazy identity politics and hatred then wonder why you loose elections???

Why does this drive people to vote for someone that is possibly the dumbest person to ever hold office?

Because the masses realize that people like you are a far greater threat to freedom than trump will ever be.

This is the war of ideologies. Our government is just a reflection of us. The PC/SJW movement has given us the current installment of overlords that are ruling over us.

People like me? You do know the right has the biggest PC/SJW movement there is right?

There is truth that the right does identity politics, on topics of religion and traditionalism. But, come now. It's the liberals right now screaming across every office and platform about race and gender.

Maybe because the right keeps bring it up all the damn time? Anti-gay, anti-birth-control, anti-immigration, ect.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You forgot anti-rambling stupidity.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ah yes,

Maybe because the right keeps bring it up all the damn time? Anti-gay, anti-birth-control, anti-immigration, ect.

Yes, they do. But at the same time the Democrat faction and SJWs scream about identity politics non stop, and it's taken over college campuses, government offices, NGOs, and the media. I work or have worked in the first three. I'm around identity politics on the left non-stop all day, every day. And a lot of that is now getting excessive, beyond being effective to combat whatever social ills there were or are.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You forgot anti-rambling stupidity.

No that was proven wrong with Trump. They are very very pro-rambling stupidity.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Cult of SJW is the greatest internal threat the USA has ever faced bar none. It literally brought me out of a 5 year 'retirement' from all this politics drama BS, once I finally sat up long enough to even notice their BS (last summer).

And you are in the middle of it pushing your version of it but are too blind to see it.

Look dude, how many progressive speakers are met with riots and shouted down by conservatives? "fairness doctrine" to shut down conservative speech, Progressive politicians going after ministers over sermons they didn't agree with?

WAKE UP

www.latimes.com...

That the Democrats are keen to crack down on conservative talk radio -- crack down on free speech they don't like, that is -- is now impossible to deny.

www.foxnews.com...

I won't even post the gaggle of examples on conservative speakers.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

We can sit here navel gazing while playing "I'm rubber, you're glue" all flipping day if you'd like, or, preferably, try a come back not woefully repetitive for a change of pace. Your serve.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Ah yes,

Yes, they do. But at the same time the Democrat faction and SJWs scream about identity politics non stop, and it's taken over college campuses, government offices, NGOs, and the media. I work or have worked in the first three. I'm around identity politics on the left non-stop all day, every day. And a lot of that is now getting excessive, beyond being effective to combat whatever social ills there were or are.

They do that because shockingly (not really shocking at all but hey you seem to not understand) the GOP is very anti a lot of things. So they come out and say we are not anti (insert what ever the right is angry about at this moment).

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Actually, you're wrong on both assertions. It's natural for people to assume that the SJW's would be called "Alt-Left" as this Identity Politicks BS is a new development. But after making a stink long enough about 'liberals of old' need to figure out how to differentiate themselves from the SJW Horde one actually dug up and cited a thing where people have been trying to do just that, and one defined initiative they were calling themselves none other than "Alt Left" (as an alternative to what the left has become of late).

The problem with that term is since the Alt-Right has emerged in response to SJW BS, and are a mere polar opposite to them, that term doesn't do them any justice and only causes confusion in a forums settings. So along the way is where I came up with Nu-Liberal for the SJW types, which is a similar terminology permutation of the Nu-Nazi term I was originally prompted to call the SJW's last year once I figured out their game... and the Nu-Liberal term is also appropriate no less (while the term Neo-Liberalism was already defined about something completely different).

The reason I call the SJW's the "Nu-Nazi's" is because their Identity Politics MODEL is right out of the Nazi Mind Control Playbook. And they act like Nazi's, as I would have predicted 10 years ago if you described the whole ideologocial complex then. I basically did (even though I didnt realize jut how deprave the Democrat's social engineers truly would go on to prove themselves to be)!

As you can see here, if you're actually interested in insights about how Homo sapiens in groups (with this kind of ideological methodology in effect) operate:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my "ALT/ALT" is the cure to it (this ideological method as used by Nazi's/Communist's/Radical Islam's/Neoconservatives/SJW's all alike).

edit on 2-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The Cult of SJW is the greatest internal threat the USA has ever faced bar none. It literally brought me out of a 5 year 'retirement' from all this politics drama BS, once I finally sat up long enough to even notice their BS (last summer).

And you are in the middle of it pushing your version of it but are too blind to see it.

Look dude, how many progressive speakers are met with riots and shouted down by conservatives? "fairness doctrine" to shut down conservative speech, Progressive politicians going after ministers over sermons they didn't agree with?

WAKE UP

www.latimes.com...

That the Democrats are keen to crack down on conservative talk radio -- crack down on free speech they don't like, that is -- is now impossible to deny.

www.foxnews.com...

I won't even post the gaggle of examples on conservative speakers.

You have never listened to talk radio, listened to fox news or read Brietbart have you?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Actually, you're wrong on both assertions. It's natural for people to assume that the SJW's would be called "Alt-Left" as this Identity Politicks BS is a new development. But after making a stink long enough about 'liberals of old' need to figure out how to differentiate themselves from the SJW Horde one actually dug up and cited a thing where people have been trying to do just that, and one defined initiative they were calling themselves none other than "Alt Left" (as an alternative to what the left has become of late).

The problem with that term is since the Alt-Right has emerged in response to SJW BS, and are a mere polar opposite to them, that term doesn't do them any justice and only causes confusion in a forums settings. So along the way is where I came up with Nu-Liberal for the SJW types, which is a softer sort of permutation of the Nu-Nazi term I was originally prompted to call the SJW's last year once I figured out their game... and the Nu-Liberal term is also appropriate no less (while the term Neo-Liberalism was already defined about something completely different).

The reason I call the SJW's the "Nu-Nazi's" is because their Identity Politics MODEL is right out of the Nazi Mind Control Playbook. And they act like Nazi's, as I would have predicted 10 years ago if you described the whole ideologocial complex then. I basically did (even though I didnt realize jut how deprave the Democrat's social engineers truly would go on to prove themselves to be)!

As you can see here, if you're actually interested in insights about how Homo sapiens in groups (with this kind of ideological methodology in effect) operate:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And my "ALT/ALT" is the cure to it (this ideological method as used by Nazi's/Communist's/Radical Islam's/Neoconservatives/SJW's all alike).

"Alt-left" was coined by the right wing to try to add the negative connotations of the alt-right on someone else. Nu-Nazis is BS and you know it. We have a whole party pushing the fear of "x" identity politics and its not the left.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Show me on this doll where the conservative talk radio hurtyou.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"Alt-left" was coined by the right wing to try to add the negative connotations of the alt-right on someone else.

WRONG

www.vanityfair.com...

Your own party's puppet "journalists" use it, themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Ah yes,

They do that because shockingly (not really shocking at all but hey you seem to not understand) the GOP is very anti a lot of things. So they come out and say we are not anti (insert what ever the right is angry about at this moment).

Look man, I'm often called an SJW, by SJWs. I'm a liberal. I work on social justice issues. Literally.

But you need to take your blinders off too of how many of the more extreme folks on our side are alienating not just allies but also moderates and conservatives.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I dont care / know about who coined it, such a potentially ubiquitous term of potential coinage, I'm merely reporting what (Deaf Alien) managed to dig up.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Not going to answer the question are you...... You got no defense because all of these examples are true.

What scares me is there is almost no soul-searching by Democrats after their latest defeat. There’s no talk of changing their agenda (other than making it more radical), no talk of appealing to people who didn’t vote for them, no wondering what they did wrong.

And that’s the problem. They don’t believe they did anything wrong. They believe the real issue is that you’re racist, sexist, subhuman pieces of garbage who need to be punished. When they get back into power, they’re going to do EXACTLY that and they will feel like you DESERVE IT the entire time because you’re so evil.

Is that about right?

(And yes, I listen to Mark Levin on the way home from work daily, you should read his book Liberty and Tyranny.)
edit on 2-11-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join