It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas flight records reveal well-planned air assault and elaborate getaway extraction all possible

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

it's not a saw, plus that's not the airport, it the Harley Davidson store just about a block south of the LVMPD station.
i say it's is off duty swat guys showing up in their personal vehicles. you see blue flashing lights like the ones used in unmarked cars on one truck and if you slow it down you can patches on their shoulders.

here is the original video, it's in a thread here or one of it's own.

and a screen shot of the store and the station from google maps.

ETA: also that chopper is certainly not quiet.

and here is the original instagram
www.instagram.com...
you can see the strobes on the tail/ rotor, red and looks like a slower white one.

edit on 3-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

OETA: the video was used on TV, GMA used, and BBC asked to use it, and a couple people posted they saw it on TV in the instgram replies. so if it's a cover up it's real sloppy.
edit on 3-11-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Shamrock6

illistrated FAA link on lights

no random irregular flashes in that manual. and considering they turned off their transponders during an emergency and clearly not related to police operations and you cant tell me any federal police wouldn't have there transponder on in an emergency

ETA sounds kind of mean, didnt mean it that way

We don't see the aircraft lights long enough to know if they were random. As for being "irregular", it is possible for the from collision avoidance light to be blinking at a different rate/different pattern than the side collision avoidance lights.

To me (for the short time we could see it), it seemed the side lights (which on a plane might be the wingtip lights) were blinking in groups of 3 with a pause in between (1-2-3 [pause] 1-2-3...), and the front light was blinking in a regular 1-1-1... pattern, with the front and side patterns not connenctd to each other.

That's what could have made it seem irregular.

Here is a video of a plane with a 1-2-[pause] 1-2 [pause] wingtip pattern and a 1-1-1 regular pattern for its other avoidance lights -- but with none of those patterns connected to each other. Whether the wingtip pattern blinks two or three times in succession (or even just once) is not a rule, but rather a preference by the manufacturer:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Not if they were police helicopters trying to determine what was going on.

Exactly
I actually have 2 videos showing Police helicopters of which I know there were 2 of them flying within a half-hour of when the shooting started...

I agree 100% with the guy who made this video, there was no shooter in a helicopter...

NOT POSSIBLE or PLAUSIBLE or even practical

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

This video proves absolutely nothing! I have watched the video and I see a helicopter in a hover period. What you are seeing are anti-collision strobes. There is one under the cabin and one on the tail under the fenestron. I have flown in that area and it is a very congested airspace. On any day you can see many helicopters flying near the airport carrying tourists...aint no big deal.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Mustang leasing LLC is part of a company called Maverick. It's owner has military ties. Once I googled the owner/company, I got this....

www.dcclothesline.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join