It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeff Sessions under fire after court documents reveal more lies he told Congress

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chromium51

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Par for the course. Isn't it strange that no one has been charged with anything at all up to this point? Almost as if they are playing their parts in some huge orchestrated theatre play for the masses.

Can't make a deal with people then start throwing them in jail for doing their part can they? No one is going to be charged with anything and all of this will have been for nothing other than show, I guarantee it.

Maybe... just maybe this was how Trump planned to drain the swamp

I personally would find it to be the ultimate Irony if Trump ended up being part of the swamp that gets drained as a result of this investigation.

Hell, they can take Hillary too.

I mean, everyone can have their schadenfreude. Then maybe next time, we won't get such lame ass candidates.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
RuhRo

Carter Page Testified That He Told Jeff Sessions About Russia Trip During Campaign
www.mediaite.com...

Sure he's spinning it as a "private" trip to give a speech but just one more inconsistency in their web of lies.

K~

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
RuhRo

Carter Page Testified That He Told Jeff Sessions About Russia Trip During Campaign
www.mediaite.com...

Sure he's spinning it as a "private" trip to give a speech but just one more inconsistency in their web of lies.

K~

So what does that have to do with Jeff Sessions and RUSSIANS?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions swore under oath to congress that he had "never taken part in any conversations regarding Russia and wasn't aware of any". This has been proven to be a lie multiple times.

Pretty clear what the lie is.

Sad part is, Sessions seems to be the only one in the meeting making the right call (telling Trump not to do it and to drop the subject). If he wouldn't have lied to Congress he would be coming out looking like a good man (sitting with the mafia).

Unfortunately the lie he told is a felony. I'm curious if he's spoken to Mueller and what answer he gave to him if he has.

~Winter
edit on 3-11-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2017 by Winterpain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

All he has to say to Mueller is,

"Bob, you've known me for decades. I'm just an old Senator who's not as sharp as I used to be.

It's not reasonable to expect me to recall everyone who has told me of a trip they've taken. Hell...there might have been more people over years who've told me they've visited Russia. I don't remember every conversation! Do you even recall what Madeline cooked for dinner last Tuesday? See what I mean!"

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Jeff Sessions sure does forget a lot of stuff about Russia and the 2016 election
www.cnn.com...

I don't recall, I have no recollection, I'm not sure, I'm unaware.
The man's a damn liar or a moron, either way he has no place being in a position of power over anyone or any thing.

K~

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join