It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Manafort will walk.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not necessarily saying it is the reason, but I recall so many saying Trump was a Hillary plant because they used to be pals. I'm sure you remember all that speculation too.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not necessarily saying it is the reason, but I recall so many saying Trump was a Hillary plant because they used to be pals. I'm sure you remember all that speculation too.

I do...never thought that myself I don't think.

I have always thought he was the lesser of two evils and really just kinda liked how he got under her skin.

Likely they were fairly well acquainted with one another and likely there were conflicts between them...spitballing ideas is fun.

My other guess is that maybe there was no grudge until the campaigns started and he saw just how evil she could be trying to slander him so he said F you!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Look at the bright side....

It's indictment Friday....makes you wonder what will be leaked after 5pm EST.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Makes you wonder who the real plant was: Trump or Bernie.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If the DNC and GOP hand select their winners and losers (and I think they do), then everyone's a plant. It makes more sense, to me, than just trying to secretly give more support to the chosen candidate and hope the other candidate(s) don't notice. Everyone has to play along to fool the voters into believing they are actually choosing the best candidate.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

If the DNC and GOP hand select their winners and losers (and I think they do), then everyone's a plant. It makes more sense, to me, than just trying to secretly give more support to the chosen candidate and hope the other candidate(s) don't notice. Everyone has to play along to fool the voters into believing they are actually choosing the best candidate.

I think the real reason Trump is rubbing everyone wrong is just this....he isn't a plant and won. He was a non politician wild card who is now running big gov like you would a business owner of a large corporation....Big Gov isn't used to that and we all know how bad change can affect those that don't want it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Bernie for sure....likely why Brazile is now coming outndefending him. He was majority DNC choice, but as we are learning, Hillary bought the DNC to take that choice away and Bernie became fodder. Hillary thought she would pull his voting base, but didn't and eve if the leaks hadn't come out she likely wouldn't have.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

We all just have to go with what we believe.

I like to throw my beliefs out there, but I know most people don't share them.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think maybe the "Russians" were in favor of Sanders all along.

That's why Hillary Clinton is mad at them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join