It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Manafort will walk.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm not necessarily saying it is the reason, but I recall so many saying Trump was a Hillary plant because they used to be pals. I'm sure you remember all that speculation too.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm not necessarily saying it is the reason, but I recall so many saying Trump was a Hillary plant because they used to be pals. I'm sure you remember all that speculation too.

I do...never thought that myself I don't think.

I have always thought he was the lesser of two evils and really just kinda liked how he got under her skin.

Likely they were fairly well acquainted with one another and likely there were conflicts between them...spitballing ideas is fun.

My other guess is that maybe there was no grudge until the campaigns started and he saw just how evil she could be trying to slander him so he said F you!

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Look at the bright side....

It's indictment Friday....makes you wonder what will be leaked after 5pm EST.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Makes you wonder who the real plant was: Trump or Bernie.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

If the DNC and GOP hand select their winners and losers (and I think they do), then everyone's a plant. It makes more sense, to me, than just trying to secretly give more support to the chosen candidate and hope the other candidate(s) don't notice. Everyone has to play along to fool the voters into believing they are actually choosing the best candidate.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

If the DNC and GOP hand select their winners and losers (and I think they do), then everyone's a plant. It makes more sense, to me, than just trying to secretly give more support to the chosen candidate and hope the other candidate(s) don't notice. Everyone has to play along to fool the voters into believing they are actually choosing the best candidate.

I think the real reason Trump is rubbing everyone wrong is just this....he isn't a plant and won. He was a non politician wild card who is now running big gov like you would a business owner of a large corporation....Big Gov isn't used to that and we all know how bad change can affect those that don't want it.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Bernie for sure....likely why Brazile is now coming outndefending him. He was majority DNC choice, but as we are learning, Hillary bought the DNC to take that choice away and Bernie became fodder. Hillary thought she would pull his voting base, but didn't and eve if the leaks hadn't come out she likely wouldn't have.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

We all just have to go with what we believe.

I like to throw my beliefs out there, but I know most people don't share them.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think maybe the "Russians" were in favor of Sanders all along.

That's why Hillary Clinton is mad at them.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
A. Immunity has been secretly granted for flipping evidence (my opinion)
B. The search was not kosher and garnered evidence outside the scope of the warrant
C. The indictment incorrectly names a key player

lawnewz.com...

During that raid, Mueller’s investigators took documents considered to be covered by attorney-client privilege, sources told CNN. Lawyers from the WilmerHale law firm, representing Manafort at the time, warned Mueller’s office that their search warrant didn’t allow access to attorney materials. The documents in question have now been returned, the sources say.

This goes to the reasoning about the issue of them speaking with Manaforts attorney as a potential party to the crime if they found attorney client privileged info in the raid and went through it illegally.

Then we have the fact that the indictment states

At the direction of MANAFORT and GATES, Company A and Company B engaged in extensive lobbying. Among other things, they lobbied multiple Members of Congress and their staffs about Ukraine sanctions, the validity of Ukraine elections, and the propriety of Yanukovych imprisoning his presidential rival, Yulia Tymoshenko (who had served as Ukraine President prior to Yanukovych)…

The problem with that?

Yulia Tymoshenko was not the president of the Ukraine prior to Yanukovych. In fact, Tymoshenko has never been the president of the Ukraine. She ran in the Ukrainian presidential election against Yanukoych in 2010 and came in second. Tymoshenko ran again in 2014 and came in second then, too.

lawnewz.com...

So a great investigator and an entire team of investigators get something that big wrong in an indictment? WTF?

Anywho....my belief is this was planned and was cover for Manafort to appear as if in trouble while working with the investigation the whole time to bring down larger players.

Have heard wind of both Podestas being indicted this week and another even larger one next week.

Guess only time will tell as far as Manafort walking...

bumped for this:
www.axios.com...

Paul Manafort's lawyers filed a motion to dismiss the indictment, filed in D.C. by special counsel Robert Mueller, which includes five charges against Manafort for failing to register as a foreign agent and for money laundering.

Because...

The argument: His lawyers, Kevin Downing and Thomas Zehnle, say the indictment isn't fair because Mueller is operating outside of the scope of his initial duty: to determine whether and how Russia worked with the Trump campaign during the 2016 election. Downing and Zehnle argued that Mueller's exceeding "power is not merely tantamount to a blank check. It is a blank check the Special Counsel has cashed repeatedly."

This has the potential to eliminate Muellers authority completely.
Hearing scheduled in april for this.....

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Bumped for this....
www.zerohedge.com...

The Judge added that the charges brought against Manafort didn't appear to stem from Mueller's collusion probe. Instead, they appeared to be the work of an older investigation into Manafort that was eventually dropped.

Well well well now....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join