It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late-term abortion facility to abort 37-week baby for $17k

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If the child is so sick it will not survive it doesn't really matter.

Do you know this comment you made makes you sound like a complete monster.

It's like someone killing a cat and saying - 'Oh, it's just a cat' - but a million times worse.

So really - because this baby is sick you think it doesn't matter it will suffer from 3-6 hours dying? Some say even days?

Maybe you didn't mean it that way and I'm being over critical. I know sometimes on the internet we 'read things wrong'.

I sure hope you didn't mean it like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, they do late term abortions, only in New Mexico - I would believe because of laws.

Look at their page.

THIRD TRIMESTER PROCEDURE Albuquerque, New Mexico only

Third trimester induction procedure are performed beginning at 24 weeks LMP (5.87 cm BPD).

Dilation of the cervix is achieved gently and gradually and appropriate dilation of the cervix must be obtained to reduce risks and complications. The size of the pregnancy, as determined by the ultrasound done on the first day, and your medical history will be assessed to take the time needed for a safe process.

This means you will need to anticipate a longer office visit and a process that will take three or four days.

24 weeks LMP (5.87 cm BPD)-28 weeks LMP (up to 7.24 BPD) At 24 weeks to 28 weeks, the abortion process takes three to four days. Because of this time frame, we will need to schedule most of our patients needing a third trimester procedure for a morning appointment early in the week.

On the first day, an ultrasound will be done to date the pregnancy and your medical history will be taken. This is followed by counseling and lab work.

The 'counseling', never contained any information on how she could keep the baby, organizations who would help her with her baby. Counseling centered around the process of killing the child, what to expect when she killed the baby and later gave birth to a dead baby, and how to pay for it. This is per the written article in the OP

After meeting with the doctor and signing consents, the process is started by inserting laminaria to gently dilate the cervix. Laminaria is sterile, compressed seaweed that is inserted into the cervical canal. The laminaria rods expand by absorbing natural moisture in the cervix.

A second, and possibly third, insertion of laminaria will be used to further dilate the cervix as needed. Once the cervix is ready, medications will be administered which will start labor and result in the delivery of a stillborn.

On the first day, an injection of Digoxin will also be administered to stop the fetal heart beat.

28 weeks LMP (7.24 BPD) and above

For women over the 28th menstrual week, BPD 7.25 and greater, we provide services on a case-by-case basis. The process is the same as above. Because each case is unique, we ask that women with fetal or maternal indications call our office for a phone evaluation. We will help if we can.

Yes, they do.

Southwestern Women's Option

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

you should educate yourself on just what kind of deformities and birth defects are possible in the world.
many we don't really see too much in the developed world too often anymore.
there are three reasons why...
1. women are more apt to get maternity care throughout their pregnancy... this means that they are being prescribed extra iron, which by the way, it's been found that low iron and lead to some debilitating problems in the fetus...
or course, some people in our gov't just don't view maternity care as that important, so who knows.... maybe things will be different in the future.
2. the maternity care often picks up some of these defects early enough and they are aborted...
3. we have a cleaner and less polluted environment since we started outsourcing our manufacturing to countries that don't care about their's.
oh ya, there's a fourth... we have legal and easily accessible birth control and teach women the advantages of spacing our children apart.

each one of these issues seems to be on the republican's hit list though. which means, if they were totally successful in their goals, we would probably seem more babies with major birth defects.
major birth defects, ya know, the kind that although the baby might be able to survive in the nice warm womb where it's feeding off the nutrients (and oxygen) that are filtered by mom, it lacks the ability to obtain and filter these things on it's own. ya know, no mouth to eat with, not lungs to breath and filter air through, no liver, or stomach... ect... used to be that often times, such babies were left in cold dark rooms alone to die!!
now you tell me which you think is more humane, stopping such a babies heartbeat and allowing it to die hearing it's mom's heartbeat in the nice warm womb that it has known as it's home, or in a cold dark room in the strange place that it's found itself in, alone and suffering probably much longer than it would if it's heart was just stopped!!!!

I don't believe that op as presented, I don't believe that medicaid would have paid for that abortion unless there was overwhelming evidence that the baby was destined to die shortly after birth or had no prospect of a meaningful life whatsoever. and, I believe that if the mother had gone through the full battery of testing that was required, it could have given some light as to just what problems that fetus she was carrying had making some possibilities either yes or no answers. either she chose (or couldn't because of financial restraints) to not go through with those tests, or she knew full well that the baby she was carrying had a far higher chance of being born that could survive.
while this story may be used to argue that every pregnant women should have access early on to all the benefits our healthcare system offers, that them having that access not only could prevent some future fetal problems but also reassure some mothers when early tests show the possibility of problems by adding insight what those problems really are it seems that the pro-life party seems to want to do the opposite.
and, it's a fact that their last healthcare plans would have stripped funding that went to the school systems to help with the special educational needs of disabled children.
so, I have to ask. just what do they expect will happen if they ever get their wish and end late term abortions when we see an increase of babies born with a massive increase in medical and educational needs? will their concern still be there or will it fade away into the age old "not with my money" and "if she couldn't afford the kid she shouldn't have gotten pregnant" bit. are they willing to devout themselves to ensuring that these kids have every medical and educational advantage possible so that they can at least live the most meaningful and independent lifestyle they can, will they make sure they have the home health aides they need along with other resources? of are they gonna be left on the shelf in a cold dark room waiting for death to take them???

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

you should educate yourself on just what kind of deformities and birth defects are possible in the world.

How do you know I've not?

Regardless, I don't believe in abortion at any stage of life so it wouldn't matter if I was ignorant of birth defects or not.

Per the young woman in the article? I don't believe she was ever going to get an abortion (which she didn't by the way and had a perfectly normal baby).

I'm pretty certain the point was to expose this clinics barbaric practice(s) for a price tag.

By taking positive tests for one of a 'horrible birth defect' into this abortion office (one of a kind) and prove (to those who care) this abortion clinic would be willing to kill a child in-utero by injecting digoxin into the babies heart at 37 weeks - meaning they are willing to murder a baby for a price - a baby well able to live outside the womb.

As for the rest of your post - and the political rant against republicans? Take it to another thread. I don't want this one veering off into some political tantrum.

peace

Edit to Add If you host a thread on this whole idea of how we're living in such improved air quality, etc resulting in less birth defects, etc? Let me know. I'd like to participate.
edit on 5844Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

By taking positive tests for one of a 'horrible birth defect' into this abortion office (one of a kind) and prove (to those who care) this abortion clinic would be willing to kill a child in-utero by injecting digoxin into the babies heart at 37 weeks - meaning they are willing to murder a baby for a price - a baby well able to live outside the womb.

So it's murder when they are given positive tests? Legally the woman would be charged with attempted murder by lying to the clinic. So her "point", whatever it was, blew up in her face. I'm willing to bet you that if she released the full video we will see that she has been lying, which isn't usual for that group.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

So it's murder when they are given positive tests? Legally the woman would be charged with attempted murder by lying to the clinic. So her "point", whatever it was, blew up in her face. I'm willing to bet you that if she released the full video we will see that she has been lying, which isn't usual for that group.

Huh? It's murder either way. Has nothing to do with the tests. Sorry I don't get your point and I don't see it having 'blown up in her face' in any way at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Whats to say they don't Re Start the young child's heart once out of the womb? So sinister, this planet needs to get its evil heart out of it's lower astrals.

Silo I am so sickened by this, truly horrific situation and JUSTICE needs to be served.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I will not be watching the video.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Huh? It's murder either way. Has nothing to do with the tests. Sorry I don't get your point and I don't see it having 'blown up in her face' in any way at all.

Uh if the clinic sees the positive tests they would not see it as murder. You and her would have a point if they are willing to abort without seeing the tests. Otherwise the point bombed.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Star for your reply and now I see your point about the clinic believing it wouldn't be murder.

Problem is - it sounds like a sonnet to Hitler.

If it's not perfect - kill it.

And again I reiterate - I do not believe in abortion for any reason.

I can't pick and choose with murder.

Now of course I can think up a lot of points 'against' my thought, like - What if a 11 year old is impregnated through incestual rape? Well, that would be one I probably would sway towards the murder the baby side. BUT - it’s NOT the BABIES FAULT - and modern medicine is more than capable of taking care of that little mommy and then aiding her in giving her child up for adoption.

The USA (not alone in this) was founded on 'little girls' (as we see them now) who procreated like rabbits. Of course then life expectancy was younger but they didn't have medicine as we do now.

I'm tired and feel as if I'm fouling this up - but - what it comes down to for me?

God does not make any mistakes.

Now don't think I'm throwing a punch at you because I AM NOT - but - would you have had your life exterminated before your birth because you are deaf? NO. You're not a 'mistake'...

Good to debate with you - I always enjoy your opinions even if I don't agree 100% of the time.

edit on 1621Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

Whats to say they don't Re Start the young child's heart once out of the womb?

Because the intent is to 'terminate' the birth, the outcome for the child dies in the mother's womb.

Once dead the mother has to 'finish up the process' with an induced delivery or a C-section.

I didn't want to add this as I find it abhorrent - but there it is.

And If I would have added this information I would have been compelled to add - I cannot even imagine - unless you're so heartless and evil and numb that a woman - a giver of life - could allow this vile act - knowing she would sit there from 6 hours to days with a baby dying in her very womb.

It's too much for me to even contemplate.

edit on 0138Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

It's always good to see each other's points of view and discuss them civilly.
We always learn something.

Now don't think I'm throwing a punch at you because I AM NOT - but - would you have had your life exterminated before your birth because you are deaf? NO. You're not a 'mistake'

Of course not. But then again living as a deaf person isn't suffering or terminal.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Not from the clinic in question - adding for more information on the evil of abortions/abortionists...

edit on 0502Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

LOL. The first video was funny. Obviously he was joking. Even the cop laughed.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Deaf Alien...

I have no reason not to respect you. But I have a 'discerning heart' - and this is NOT a joke.

Watch the body language of the cop - she's not laughing - she's embarrassed - uncomfortable.

The young man confronting this abortionist is not joking either.

I don't want to throw this thread off topic - yet I'm compelled to say - this man is or has become evil in his practices.

You may think it's a joke - but what right minded professional would even think of putting on such a performance for one minute of fame on YouTube??? Not many if none at all.

Maybe we (you) can start another thread on the 'demonic presence' in murderers?

Have a great evening and don't forget to set your clock back!

edit on 4723Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join