It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late-term abortion facility to abort 37-week baby for $17k

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Late-term abortion facility offers to abort 37-week baby for $17,000

Added Note: The video is thought to be sketchy but the video isn't the point.

Read the article. This girl was never counsled into how to keep her possibly sick child, only how to kill it.

AND - that this woman had TWO possitive blood tests 'proving' her baby would be born with trisomy 18. But her child was born perfect. So are these facilities giveing false blood tests in order to get their money and fetus tissue?

Who's to say the article ISN'T correct?

A new undercover video shows the staff of one of the country’s most notorious late-term abortion facilities offering to abort a 37-week-old baby for $17,000 and help the mother get on Medicaid to pay for it.

Felicia said throughout her pregnancy that medical professionals brought up abortion to her “three different times” and focused on how difficult life would be if she chose not to kill her baby.

“It wasn’t talking positive about keeping the baby and how some parents make a good life for the baby,” she told Abortion-Free New Mexico’s Tara Shaver. “I didn’t hear anything like that.”

“Not once when I talked to the genetic counselor did I hear” about parents who didn’t abort their babies with trisomy 18, said Felicia.

Listening to the dialog in the video is horrifying. Sends chills through me.

Words like 'we've done it before with great success'...

Estorga explained to Felicia that the late-term abortion would begin with an injection to cause her baby to have a heart attack. “The first day after you checked in, filled out paperwork, then met with the doctor, part of the procedure that happens that day is a fetal injection which lowers the heart rate and eventually stops it,” the abortion worker said. “It takes about four to six hours to stop” the baby’s heart.

Straight from the pits of hell.

4-6 hours of TORTURE for that poor little baby! What in the hell is wrong with people.

Two days after what would have been Felicia’s scheduled abortion appointment – with which the pro-life investigator never planned to follow through – she went into labor and delivered a baby boy. (She’d had two tests during her pregnancy that indicated her baby had trisomy 18).

“This project has uncovered the shocking reality that the medical community is knowingly relying on faulty and misleading genetic testing that leads women to local abortion facilities to kill their babies,” said Shaver. “According to known published studies, 60 percent of prenatal tests can come back with false positives on babies without any genetic defects.”

Would that surprise me at all? Not a bit. Scare mongering women into believing their children will be born grossly deformed/handicapped (and more) in order to get that check and kill that baby. No so different than many other ways we're being exterminated - by false information, manipulations, etc.

Think what you want - this is no different than murder for hire.

peace

edit on 3722Thursday201713 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Just disgusting and horrible.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Did laws get broken or was this all legit?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If confirmed true then it has to be murder??,

Honestly I cannot bring myself to listen to the dialogue, I looked into the abortion industry a couple of years ago and I was shocked to my f#cking core!!!! almost beyond belief that people where happy to carry out such procedures "for a fee of course"..

The c#nts that preform these procedures including the lower level nursing staff in the facilities are mentally wired the same as the psychos in such programs as the notorious UNIT 731 etc...

How any caring human with any sense of moral regard could work in such a place is beyond me and that leads me to one thing, they have to be clinical psychopaths???..

Also the soft language that is used to "sell" the procedure "In only a morning full fetal demise will occur and you will be on your way in no time", Translated, come into the killing unit, we will burn or suck the bady out of you, we get mega rich and you get to head home whilst we clean up the blood....

RA

edit on 2-11-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I may be pro-choice but abortions need to be limited to the first trimester or if the mother's health is at risk. Anything beyond that should count as murder.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I wouldn't get too worked up until you can get the unedited footage and confirm the events actually took place.

The group that produced this video states that the footage and documentation is available upon formal request, but only to "credible" news outlets.

Which seems odd considering they seem to of had this covered by WND.
edit on 2-11-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I can't believe this is legal! It is horrifying to imagine such a late term procedure being discussed so coldly. My oldest daughter was born at 36 weeks. My perspective may be biased due to that...but this sounds like a tortuous murder to me.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Second Planned Parenthood Senior Executive Haggles Over Baby Parts Prices, Changes Abortion Methods

We all go through our day not realizing there is an industry based off of parts of aborted babies. As we can see there are a lot of lee-way to prices for brains and the all important fetal liver.
Of course the abortion has to be done a certain way to ensure the sought after fetal organ is in tact.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Also, if you look at their YT account, they seem to produce similar videos pretty consistently, claiming to expose these late term abortions.

But the clinic is still open and no charges have come out of it?

Something is off here.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ghoulish

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
so according to the video, the woman had multiple tests indicating her baby had a defect known as trisomy 18, which usually leads to a baby that doesn't survive the gestational period or the birth, or dies early, or if it survives has numerous horrifying birth defects.

en.wikipedia.org...

please stop acting like this was thought to be a perfectly normal healthy baby that a woman was pretending to just want to abort on a whim. no clinic would be compliant with a late-term abortion like this without a medical reason.
edit on 2-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Also, if you look at their YT account, they seem to produce similar videos pretty consistently, claiming to expose these late term abortions.

But the clinic is still open and no charges have come out of it?

Something is off here.

Obviously, they are getting by through a loophole. Thus why the genetics report showing defects. Amazingly, baby Jonah was born two days later and a clean bill of health...no defects detected. It must be a miracle!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Horrible - and the DNC supports this....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Did laws get broken or was this all legit?

in some states yes, some maybe,wiki cause it's fast.

[ex
The United States Supreme Court decisions on abortion, including Roe v. Wade, allow states to impose more restrictions on post-viability abortions than during the earlier stages of pregnancy.

As of December 2014, forty-two states had bans on late-term abortions that were not facially unconstitutional under Roe v. Wade or enjoined by court order.[25] In addition, the Supreme Court in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart ruled that Congress may ban certain late-term abortion techniques, "both previability and postviability",[26] as it had done in banning intact dilation and extraction with the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 2003.[27]

The Supreme Court has held that bans must include exceptions for threats to the woman's life, physical health, and mental health, but four states allow late-term abortions only when the woman's life is at risk; four allow them when the woman's life or physical health is at risk, but use a definition of health that pro-choice organizations believe is impermissibly narrow.[25] Note that just because a portion of a state's law is found to be unconstitutional does not mean that the entire law will be deemed unconstitutional: "[I]nvalidating the statute entirely is not always necessary or justified, for lower courts may be able to render narrower declaratory and injunctive relief," meaning the court could declare that only those parts of the law that are violative of the Constitution are invalid (declaratory relief), or that the court can prohibit the state from enforcing those portions of the law (injunctive relief).[28]
]Eighteen states prohibit abortion after a certain number of weeks' gestation (usually 22 weeks from the last menstrual period).[25] The U.S. Supreme Court held in Webster v. Reproductive Health Services that a statute may create "a presumption of viability" after a certain number of weeks, in which case the physician must be given an opportunity to rebut the presumption by performing tests.[29] Because this provision is not explicitly written into these state laws, as it was in the Missouri law examined in Webster, pro-choice organizations believe that such a state law is unconstitutional, but only "to the extent that it prohibits pre-viability abortions".[30]

Ten states (although Florida's enforcement of such laws are under permanent injunction) require a second physician's approval before a late-term abortion can be performed.[25] The U.S. Supreme Court struck down a requirement of "confirmation by two other physicians" (rather than one other physician) because "acquiescence by co-practitioners has no rational connection with a patient's needs and unduly infringes on the physician's right to practice".[31] Pro-choice organizations, such as the Guttmacher Institute, posit that some of these state laws are unconstitutional, based on these and other Supreme Court rulings, at least to the extent that these state laws require approval of a second or third physician.[25]

Thirteen states have laws that require a second physician to be present during late-term abortion procedures in order to treat a fetus if born alive.[25] The Court has held that a doctor's right to practice is not infringed by requiring a second physician to be present at abortions performed after viability in order to assist in the case of a living fetus.[32] Methods
Late termination of pregnancy

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Just another day in the wonderful world of abortions. Wonder how many times this IS done.

Wonder what the profit margin is off a baby's brain-liver-heart-eyes? That is on top of the $17,000 of course.

edit on 2-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I can't believe this is legal! It is horrifying to imagine such a late term procedure being discussed so coldly. My oldest daughter was born at 36 weeks. My perspective may be biased due to that...but this sounds like a tortuous murder to me.

There was a video floating about a few years back with a surgeon (I say that loosely) who was almost bragging that he can still perform an abortion with a full body sticking out as long as the head was still not fully out as technically the baby had not been born yet, in the same video a nurse was saying how doctors would cut the heads off with scissors and she spoke of the horrors of seeing the legs twitch as this was done during a surgical abortion..

Honestly I could go on but after seeing this sh#t I had trouble sleeping and really do not want that again...

RA

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Obviously, they are getting by through a loophole. Thus why the genetics report showing defects. Amazingly, baby Jonah was born two days later and a clean bill of health...no defects detected. It must be a miracle!

i'm sure the tests showing defects weren't done by the abortion clinic. so please explain to me exactly how that scam works? does the clinic kickback to the doctor who does the ultrasound?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am not sure which method would be more painful for the unborn child, the one described in the OP, or the partial birth method where the baby is delivered 'breech fashion' except for the head and then the doctor snips the spinal cord through the neck with scissors to make sure that it isn't born alive.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
the only people okay with this are those who dont see a "fetus" as a baby. They dance around the reality with mental gymnastics and tortured semantics.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

how are you "sure" ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join