It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

More info on the “Brooklyn purge” ...

Did the purge have an impact on Clinton or Sanders voters?

Apparently, yes. Equally. Maybe. Here's the deal: We know where Clinton and Sanders won. And we know how many Democrats were purged in each of those election districts. But we don't know who the purged voters would have voted for, and we can't be certain how many tried to vote.

All of that said, the Democrats were purged at similar rates in election districts where Clinton won (8.2 percent purged) and where Sanders won (8.4 percent). In raw numbers, 60,523 Democrats were purged in districts that went for Clinton, and 15,527 were purged where Sanders won.

WNYC

The assertions at the time was that the purges seemed to target new democrats and new voters, who were more likely to be Sanders supporters than Clinton.

And? I quoted a local news source from June 2016. Do you have information that counters their claim? Or just hearsay?

Which local news source? And I'm sorry, a local news source isn't evidence of national and global "bad coverage of Clinton." Was there a vast, carefully constructed, representative study of media coverage regarding Clinton versus other candidates?
edit on 2-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I have the fact that you cannot show one instance in which Sanders was not on the ballot or didn’t receive the votes of those who chose him.

Can you demonstrate that now?

So what do you call it when Hillary goes in and foots the bill of millions for failing DNC and gets full control of basically everything 1 year before she ran. Future monies under her control, People hired under her control, narratives, directions under her control. Why do you think she was slipped questions in advance for a debate, as example?

Now you suggest it was all good because Bernie was on the ballot...lol OK You should be piss off over this, I'm not... Trump won because of it, because Hillary was not electable, but Sanders was. We would have President Sanders today if Hillary and the DNC did control everything towards Hillary to give her an advantage.

Hey works for me if the DNC wants to do this, I hope they do it again....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

More info on the “Brooklyn purge” ...

Did the purge have an impact on Clinton or Sanders voters?

Apparently, yes. Equally. Maybe. Here's the deal: We know where Clinton and Sanders won. And we know how many Democrats were purged in each of those election districts. But we don't know who the purged voters would have voted for, and we can't be certain how many tried to vote.

All of that said, the Democrats were purged at similar rates in election districts where Clinton won (8.2 percent purged) and where Sanders won (8.4 percent). In raw numbers, 60,523 Democrats were purged in districts that went for Clinton, and 15,527 were purged where Sanders won.

WNYC

The assertions at the time was that the purges seemed to target new democrats and new voters, who were more likely to be Sanders supporters than Clinton.

And? I quoted a local news source from June 2016. Do you have information that counters their claim? Or just hearsay?

Which local news source? And I'm sorry, a local news source isn't evidence of national and global "bad coverage of Clinton." Was there a vast, carefully constructed, representative study of media coverage?

I think certain people on the left call it a "vast right wing conspiracy".

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Yes but bernies voters and donors weren't.

They deserve to have their votes and money be treated fairly.

What we have right now is an admission that the primary was rigged.

They sure do. Voters on all sides are getting screwed by party controlled elections.

But, keep in mind, DNC leaders literally decided how to count the votes in Michigan & Florida, in 2008. They FORMALLY decided to substitute their judgment for the judgment of 500,000 Michigan voters and awarded Obama delegates from the primary --- after he voluntarily withdrew his name for the Michigan ballot.

Obama was awarded 29.5 Michigan delegates and his name wasn't even on the Michigan ballot. No one cast a vote for him. Even worse...Obama PAID lawyers to argue that NO ONE'S vote should count in Michigan and Florida. I can't think of anything that should turn voters off more. But voters didn't care.

If THAT was given a pass..then I do not think Democratic voters have it in them to stand up for election integrity. They can be grabbed by the nose and led wherever.

The DNC knows they can get away with whatever as long as Trump is unpopular with liberals.

ETA: It took me a year or so...but eventually I clued in that Hillary helped set me and millions of her supporters up to help Obama win. Like Bernie supporters, Hillary supporters, Trump supporters...etc...I was defrauded by party rigging, political dirty tricks -- and my own preferred candidate --when I supported Hillary in 2008.
edit on 11/2/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

My vote was a vote against Trump; I made that clear then and now. I sure as hell didn’t throw it away like many did.

You don’t speak for all leftists or progressives; that’s silly.

You’re not listening to or answering the argument i’ve made; you’re just spouting warmed-over Broism.

Discussion between us is a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Still waiting on you to show us how D.B. / DNC lawyers are wrong and how you are right.

Cite your proof so we all can read it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You have not provided a single piece of evidecnce that any Primary was rigged. Not one.

Mini-mod away. I’ll respond as I choose; the topic is Clinton/Sanders and the lies about the primaries being rigged.

So move on, you can just ignore my posts if you don’t like them; like i usually do yours.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

people can complain about trump and the gop being shady or what ever but at least the GOP let their voters choose their candidate and they frigging hated trump but still let him get the nomination ,they complained and they pitched a fit but in the end they didnt do what the DNC did.

stole this from my friend on FB ,he hates trump and was a die hard Bernie fan

"the GOP that let the voters choose a nominee even though the party hated him? This is literally the exact opposite of what the DNC did.

Say what you will, but at least the GOP let their party members pick the nominee."

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

My vote was a vote against Trump; I made that clear then and now. I sure as hell didn’t throw it away like many did.

You don’t speak for all leftists or progressives; that’s silly.

You’re not listening to or answering the argument i’ve made; you’re just spouting warmed-over Broism.

Discussion between us is a waste of time.

"Bro-ism," is that you CNN? Oh us sexist bernie bros.. Is this summer 2016 again?

My points stand true. You and the Dems blaming people for not voting for Clinton have a huge sense of entitlement. And, it's falsely placed blame. The blame again is on the fact that Clinton was a bad candidate, and that the Democrats have been losing their base for a long time because they forgot their actual liberal background such as labor rights, class issues (working and middle class), sold out to wall street, and went insane on identity politics to obscure it all. THAT's, what handed Trump the election. Good job guys.

Also, while I don't speak for progressives, generally the progressive wing of the Dem party has many of the same criticisms of the Democratic Party, and so do especially independent liberals and leftists.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Still waiting on you to show us how D.B. / DNC lawyers are wrong and how you are right.

Still waiting for you to show a rigged Primary.

I haven’t claimed once that the DNC was impartial; that’s another lie from you.

Show me the RIGGED PRIMARIES. Which votes weren’t counted? Where was Sanders not on the Ballot?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

It wont be shown as it's a hyperbolic talking point from Warren. As with all things, some people take one opinion from a relatively unimportant figurehead and run with it as law and proof positive that there is something nefarious. There MAY be something nefarious, but it can't be proven by anyone on here.

Oh wait, I forgot, it can be....by the fake news that everyone keeps citing LOL

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

He is ignoring the DNC lawyer brief that stated in federal court they could rig the primaries.
He is ignoring the fact Brazile, as DNC chair, found evidence it was rigged.
He is ignoring the posts which show how primaries were rigged by disenfranchising Democrats who would vote for Sanders by messing with voter rolls.

All the while being unable to support his claims.

and welcome to the thread.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Still waiting on you to show a rigged Primary or Caucus.

Which one was Sanders kept from the Ballot on? None- he was on the ballot in all 50 states.

Which ones were votes for either Clinton or Sanders fraudulent?

How were the vote totals falsified?

These are not difficult questions.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

It wont be shown as it's a hyperbolic talking point from Warren. As with all things, some people take one opinion from a relatively unimportant figurehead and run with it as law and proof positive that there is something nefarious. There MAY be something nefarious, but it can't be proven by anyone on here.

Oh wait, I forgot, it can be....by the fake news that everyone keeps citing LOL

I'll admit, aside from the psychosis that is politics ... I'm unsure why today is the day to dredge up more crap about Clinton.

Did I hear that Kutchner will be indicted by the Mueller investigation as well; are they all providing smoke to the White House now???

Just to make sure, you see my point about this alleged "rigging" of the Primaries, right? Is there some way I can say it differently? I feel like I'm speaking in another language to the illiterate.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Bernie is the gift that keeps on giving to the Republican Power. All he does is divide the Dems even more.
a reply to: Annee

Sorry Hillary did that , and if you cant recognize that then your judgement is clouded.

Hillary gave the presidency to Trump.

If she tries again in 2020 she will get her butt handed to her again.

America hates Hillary and everything she stands for. With the exception of a deluded few.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Provided.. you should read it.
Again -
7 Jaw-Dropping Revelations From Hearings on the Motion to Dismiss the DNC Fraud Lawsuithggh

Read the above. You will see the information addressed is linked to the court filings by the DNC as responses to the charges.

The key points -

1. The crux of the Motion to Dismiss asserts the Judge is not in a position to determine how the Democratic Party conducts its nominating process.

2. The Democratic Party views itself as having authority to favor a candidate without any legal repercussions.

3. Judge Zloch appeared skeptical, noting the Democrats’ interest to obscure the guarantee of the Party’s impartiality clause.

4. The Democrats insist that “impartial” cannot be defined, so the DNC’s impartiality clause is akin to a political promise in that it can not be guaranteed.

5. DNC’s legal counsel appeared unaware of any procedures in place to determine how the DNC supports state parties as they conduct individual primary nominating contests.

6. The Democrats’ lawyers take the position that while the Democrats are not legally obligated to conduct the primary fairly, they did, in fact, conduct the 2016 primary fairly.

7. In closing remarks, U.S. Federal Court district judge emphasized: “Democracy demands the truth”.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

Hillary Clinton’s campaign took over the Democratic National Committee's funding and day-to-day operations early in the primary season and may have used that power to undermine her rival Senator Bernie Sanders, according to the party's one-time interim chairwoman.

The DNC official, Donna Brazile, now a political analyst, wrote in Politico Magazine on Thursday that she discovered an August 2015 agreement between the national committee and Clinton’s campaign and fundraising arm that gave Clinton “control (of) the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised” in exchange for taking care of the massive debt leftover from President Barack Obama’s 2012 campaign.

It wasn't illegal, Brazile said, "but it sure looked unethical."

edit on 2-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join