It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Robbed Bernie Sanders Of The Democratic Nomination, According to Donna Brazile

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Not gonna lie, these revelations confirm a lot of what I've heard and it's infuriating.

That doesn't mean I'm going to jump ship and start voting for the GOP though.

Just the mere thought of it is enough to keep some people in perpetual disarray.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
Ok so, you'll have to excuse my ignorance on this matter. I'm a damn limey and the US' method of conducting elections is somewhat alien to me. Apologies if I have misunderstood....

That being said; if I understand correctly, the Clintons basically came in and bought out the organisation that is supposed to select a candidate to run for office. Is that accurate?

If it is, then I really cannot fathom how absolutely everyone, on every side of every party line is not utterly and completely disgusted by this.

Some on here saying that this is not illegal? If that is accurate then don't you guys think it should be?

How can you be satisfied with a system that is set up in such a way that it is entirely legal for an individual or individuals to buy their way into positions of power and influence (so blatantly at least!)? To usurp the freedom and democracy you apparently hold so dear and basically sell those positions of power off to the highest bidder?

Those saying, essentially, "well, she would have won anyway": would you say the same if, for example, it turned out that Usain Bolt had used performance enhancing drugs during the last Olympics to guarantee his last haul of gold medals? Would you say "well, he's won every other time and would probably have won this time anyway"?
Or would you consider him to be a dishonourable cheat who should be stripped of any accolades and barred from competing, perhaps even further action taken against him?

Just curious how consistent peoples views are regarding fairness and decency..

Personally, I would be enraged if I were a Bernie supporter, enraged if I were a republican, enraged if I were a lifelong democrat voter, and enraged if I were a Hillary supporter, all for different (though similar at the root of it) reasons.

//// And this, for an outsiders view of American politics, is both astute and common sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I bet Donna brazile's book will outsell Hillary's book by at least 10 to 1.

I wonder if Donna is donating the profits to the Clinton Foundation ?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Or maybe to the Bernie Sanders 2020 election campaign?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ares2493
a reply to: Xcathdra

Bernie didnt get robbed....he got rich off of it. He became a instant MILLIONAY...NO REFUNDS!

Bernie’s followers got robbed. Both literally, their campaign contributions were subverted, and practically, there candidate participated in a fraud.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Not gonna lie, these revelations confirm a lot of what I've heard and it's infuriating.

That doesn't mean I'm going to jump ship and start voting for the GOP though.

Just the mere thought of it is enough to keep some people in perpetual disarray.

LOL, Democrats keep giving more gifts to Republicans then they give to themselves!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Exactly, it’s like the mob’s health insurance program.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Hahaha, that's funny. And, I bet, true.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Donna was busted giving Clinton questions to one of the debates. I wonder why she's throwing her under the bus now.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Bernie had no business running as a Democrat. He's not a Democrat. He's never been a Democrat.

Why should Bernie get special treatment.

Lol it is not a matter of Bernie getting special treatment, it is a matter of honoring the voice of the Democrat base that wanted him.

As well as the independents that were actually going to vote for a "democrat", they conspired against the voice of the people, that is the problem.

Anyone who actually takes the time to research Bernie - - will find the truth about him.

Voting for Bernie is the same as voting for Trump. You're voting for an IDEA - - - with zero substance to back it up.

Lol can you honestly make that statement and advocate for either Republican's or Democrats?

Trump and Bernie are proper response to the corruption of DC, Trump is turning out to be the better alternative, considering how Bernie backed Hillary after she conspired against him.

Lol, when is a vote not for an "idea"?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Donna was busted giving Clinton questions to one of the debates. I wonder why she's throwing her under the bus now.

I think she's trying to save her own career and political aspirations. This makes her look legit and honest. I don't trust anyone in the inner circles of the two big parties. I think the RNC will close up too, because they don't want another rogue candidate like Trump winning.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The thought crossed my mind, too... Both sides are gonna have to grow some balls if they don't want another Trump in the White House though. They can both blame themselves.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

The thought crossed my mind, too... Both sides are gonna have to grow some balls if they don't want another Trump in the White House though. They can both blame themselves.

Hopefully with Trump winning, people with the means and support will run next time because Trump showed that anyone can win, even an outsider. What we really need are real outsiders. DNC is definitely crooked. RNC keeps giving us the same candidates time after time...Cruz, Huckabee, Rubio...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Both parties are so crooked and their primaries are so rigged...they rig the winners and losers.

Like, Herman Cain had too much dirt with a few sealed sexual harassment allegations, but Trump and Bill Clinton, with all their dirty details, have the character to lead?

The voters are told what to think. We have no one to blame but ourselves, really.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I find myself agreeing with you even if DB's book really sounds like revisionism to throw HRC/Obama/DWS (basically anyone but herself) under the bus.

The Clinton Machine kept the DNC on life support but did not do it for free. Not even close. It sure must help when you have a ton of money and/or can generate a ton of money.

This opens up a whole 'nother discussion but I will stay on thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Now reports coming in that the DNC has fired it's top Fundriaser.

Wonder if this is related? Did she dish to Donna?

Wow....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: loam

Using the state DNC orgs to launder contributions for a campaign puts some people on very thin ice.

I'm pretty sure all of this was revealed in the course of the class action lawsuit that was dismissed in Florida. I'm not sure that there's anything in the federal election law that would cover this either but if you have some specific law to cite, I'm all ears.

Lucky I went to read the case, because your certitude is not only faulty, but completely misleading.

There is no indication that any amount of discovery took place. This was an early and routine ruling by the judge to dismiss the suit for lack of subject matter jurisdiction.

So contrary to your assertion, very little was revealed.

Nice try.

edit on 2-11-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Now reports coming in that the DNC has fired it's top Fundriaser.

Wonder if this is related? Did she dish to Donna?

Wow....

Seems like some damage control has started up.
If we see more top Dems distancing themselves/ throwing Hillary under the bus, we may be seeing more news that is bad for Hillary.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Seems like some fortuitous timing for a book to come out trying to distance the DNC from the HRC Campaign.

Ya' know, almost to the day it comes out HRC and the DNC funded the dossier and all.

Don't get me wrong, I think digging up dirt (or in this case, creating dirt) on a political opponent is not exactly 1st Degree Murder. Just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Bernie had no business running as a Democrat. He's not a Democrat. He's never been a Democrat.

Why should Bernie get special treatment.

It doesn't matter. He did. And as such the DNC charter requires impartiality.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join