It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corey Feldman to name names on Dr Oz show today

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Sorry but that makes no sense. He's a target only if the names aren't forthcoming. Once named he's free of harm. If anything happened after they would be the first to be suspected.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The powerful elite do not care, ask Hillary and Bill for example.

Your example holds no water, in my opinion, with all due respect.

edit on 2-11-2017 by WhereAmEYE because: added that it was my opinion, not a fact.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAmEYE

The powerful elite do not care, ask Hillary and Bill for example.

Your example holds no water, with all due respect.

Really? Use logic. When would be the best time to erase a problem? Before or after one has been fingered.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
On a completely unrelated note:

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I came across this:

Corey Feldman will appear on 'The Dr. Oz Show' Thursday to discuss the Hollywood pedophile ring he claims preyed on him and other young stars

During the episode, Dr. Oz reveals that Santa Barbara police deny Feldman's claim that he revealed the names of his molesters in a 1993 interview

The host also tells Feldman he listened to the recording of the interview and there was no evidence he identified these men

Feldman responds by claiming that police turned off the recording device when he shared the identity of his molesters, which Dr. Oz accepts as true

Dr. Oz is then able to convince Feldman, 46, to call LAPD and name the men he claims molested him and raped Corey Haim

Feldman's interview on The Dr. Oz Show will air Thursday, check local listings for time

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It looks like OZ might want to discredit him like Walters did, or it could all be part or the charade, at this point no one can no for sure except for those directly involved.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

(this is me using logic)

In all honesty I would normally agree with you in regards to a regular citizen, but certain club members are untouchable unless they are unlucky to be made a scape-goat of.

Many people who were working on exposing the elite have been found dead recently under suspicious circumstances. Michael Hastings, Max Spiers, those who speak out against the Las Vegas official story, Seth Rich was rumored to be a whistle blower...that's just a few and I am pretty confident that you are aware of the Clinton body count.

These people are not afraid to put it in our faces from what I can tell.

They do what they want whenever they want as the above post showing Prince Andrew's court records being deleted is a perfect example. They p1ss on us and call it sugary rain.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: jokei

www.theguardian.com...

This part really made me mad:

“At this juncture in the proceedings, these lurid details are unnecessary,” Marra wrote in his order, issued at the US district court in southern Florida on Tuesday morning. “These unnecessary details shall be stricken.”

What was he doing with her in that picture at Epstein's island???

This is why they think they can get away with anything, because they can.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

You can bet your bottom dollar that Hollywood, Politics and dare I say it, The Royal Family are neck deep in some seriously messed up #. Any time where vast sums of money or power come into play you can guarantee that corruption will take hold and if left unchecked you end up with this huge cesspit of awful, despicable people, in positions of great power and they constantly avoid the noose.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Been waiting to hear these names since the first time I heard him and Corey Haim were sexually abused... In the long run, it costed Haim his life, I hope some justice is brought forth and most of the names he mentions are still alive. I'm sure it's hard to rat someone out when they have an entire industry on their side.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Seeing on Twitter he named Jon Grissom. I'm trying to find a legit link. Shady Link

I've heard the name before, but didn't know anything about him.

Jon Grissom IMDB
edit on 2-11-2017 by Tekaran because: I had John Grisham and apparently it's Jon Grissom

edit on 2-11-2017 by Tekaran because: Spelling

edit on 2-11-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Grissom, not Grisham.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

www.theguardian.com...

You can bet your bottom dollar that Hollywood, Politics and dare I say it, The Royal Family are neck deep in some seriously messed up #. Any time where vast sums of money or power come into play you can guarantee that corruption will take hold and if left unchecked you end up with this huge cesspit of awful, despicable people, in positions of great power and they constantly avoid the noose.

I've never heard any evidence, but Prince Andrew's name keeps coming up in those discussions.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Seeing on Twitter he named John Grissom. I'm trying to find a legit link. Shady Link

John Grissom IMDB

Please note, he's naming the actor John Grissom, not John Grisham the author.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Corey Haim isn't the only one who tried to make a movie about the Hollyweird sex scandals. Howard Hughes (The aviator who happened to be a producer at the same time) once tried to make a movie about the Hollyweird sex scandals but got shot down. He only survived due to his wealth and political connections.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Seeing on Twitter he named Jon Grissom. I'm trying to find a legit link. Shady Link

Noth the same man, not even the same spelling. Feldman is talking about this Grissom www.imdb.com...

You might want to edit your post.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Perp played a PE coach in one of the films... creepy

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhereAmEYE

Could they remind you of each other cos they both have no top lip a beakie nose and piercing eyes?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

I just verified this myself.

@0:09 they show the images of the abuser.

Doing a Google image search reveals the following myspace page:

myspace.com...

Jon Grissom.

Obviously that isn't the high powered executive Corey also mentions on several occasions. But it's clear that on Thursday at least Grissom's name will be revealed.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The thing that really bothers me about all this, is all of a sudden, it is ok, for women to come out about this, but both Corey's have talked about, and hinted about this, even before Haims death. But boys/men don't seem to be taken seriously. Obviously it was serious enough for Haim to take his life.

And let's face it, there have been "rumors" about other actors, some "super" famous, doing the same thing to young boys. And girls, forever. Hell, mention "casting couch" to anyone, and see what they say.

The fact is, Hollywood is a pretty sick place, with plenty of money to cover it up. It's been long overdue for the truth to come out, and what we are seeing now is only the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
The fact is, Hollywood is a pretty sick place, with plenty of money to cover it up.

Hollywood is no different than anyplace else. Some guy forcing some poor Hispanic woman to sleep with him to keep her illegal job at your local sweatshop just doesn't make the news.

It's happening in your hometown. It's human behavior, not Hollywood behavior.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join