It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Hillary Clinton’s Secret Takeover of the DNC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
So Donna Brazile decides to write a book.

Woo hoo!

www.politico.com...

I wanted to believe Hillary, who made campaign finance reform part of her platform, but I had made this pledge to Bernie and did not want to disappoint him. I kept asking the party lawyers and the DNC staff to show me the agreements that the party had made for sharing the money they raised, but there was a lot of shuffling of feet and looking the other way

I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.

I wonder if she is going to mention how she slipped Hillary the questions before the debate?

The stench is high on this one, she appears to be throwing everyone under the bus, except herself of course.

The democrats are doomed.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

The democrats are doomed.

Naw ATS is living proof that no matter what the liberal democrats do there are those who see nothing wrong with their actions. Weird world we live in, especially when defining wrong doing and breaking laws ..

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Usually they write books to explain (cover up) their side of the story.

She was at the helm of the DNC but not aware of what happened?

Bernie wasn't denounced, blackmailed, or arrested, he quit voluntarily, maybe was bought off...

Bernie's new summer home

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa Well A: To just assume every left is a H fan is showing in and of itself. Get off your high horse and man up. Stop being a bully and own up to what reality actually is. Not your own perception of it.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: RickinVa Well A: To just assume every left is a H fan is showing in and of itself. Get off your high horse and man up. Stop being a bully and own up to what reality actually is. Not your own perception of it.

I didn't write the book.

(post by Allaroundyou removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Dems and Reps only exist to keep the fingers pointed. If the both went...neither would be missed.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I wonder if she is going to mention how she slipped Hillary the questions before the debate?

probably, so was trump.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa That is a deflection and not a real answer or a arguement to my post. Try again

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa You make yourself sound like a low uneducated idiot. Maybe next time use actual stats and stay in the dog house.

Whatever dude...I have no idea what you are rambling on about.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa You make yourself sound like a low uneducated idiot. Maybe next time use actual stats and stay in the dog house.

Actually, you blame him for sounding more like what you write. Do you have a decent response or just want to blame the messenger? It would seem that astute dems would start to understand exactly what they had done to them rather than start firing back with immature responses of no value to the content of the thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa well it would make sence if you actually paid attention to what you wrote. Even though you don't. You seem to be on the down side of things. You don't even have a valid response.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa well it would make sence that you don't. You seem to be on the down side of things. You don't even have a valid response.

Look man,,, the post is about a book Donna Brazile wrote... if you would like to read the excerpt in the link I posted and comment on what she actually wrote, then go for it.

Quit trying to derail the topic.
edit on R472017-11-02T05:47:25-05:00k4711Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun I like you aliensun but you are backing someone that is hell bent on the right. We must come to a partison view point. If we do not then we are Hell bound.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa I will back myself out of this thread. I have had a few beers and you are correct. I am sorry and mods please remome my threads

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hollly, crap! He says a few words and you go bananas. Give us all a break and comment on the subject material. It is a very interested read--right from the horse's mouth as they used to say....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun Hey dude I said I spoke out of hand and I don't want to be part of this anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: 727Sky

Dems and Reps only exist to keep the fingers pointed. If the both went...neither would be missed.

100% correct. These scum are holding us back and shaking us down for money while acting like they are worthy. In the milk business there is a saying that the scum rises to the top with the cream and you have to remove it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Here is a link to the actual book:

www.amazon.com...

The title of the book is:

"Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns That Put Donald Trump in the White House"

from Amazon:

What Brazile found at the DNC was unlike anything she had experienced before--and much worse than is commonly known. The party was beset by infighting, scandal, and hubris, while reeling from a brazen and wholly unprecedented attempt by a foreign power to influence the presidential election. Plus, its candidate, Hillary Clinton, faced an opponent who broke every rule in the political playbook.

Packed with never-before-reported revelations about what went down in 2016, Hacks is equal parts campaign thriller, memoir, and roadmap for the future. With Democrats now in the wilderness after this historic defeat, Hacks argues that staying silent about what went wrong helps no one. Only by laying bare the missteps, miscalculations, and crimes of 2016, Brazile contends, will Americans be able to salvage their democracy.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun Hey dude I said I spoke out of hand and I don't want to be part of this anymore.

I wrote before what you wrote appeared as I wrote. Got it? Done here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join