It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki Bloodline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Lets imagine that news came out that living person from a pure line direct descendant of an Annunaki bllodline existed . Would that make all of those other ruling bloodlines families null and void/obsolete?
edit on 1-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, I know Aino Maki's kids. The bloodline is going strong. Well, maybe not that strong, last I heard Aino's kids were too busy partying to have any kids.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
Lets imagine that news came out that living person from a pure line direct descendant of an Annunaki bllodline existed . Would that make all of those other ruling bloodlines families null and void/obsolete?

I would imagine yes, yes it would, because that would make the Annunaki real.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
that is their stupid religion. that they 'know' the most pure blood, and they are setting him up to rule the earth.

i hate those bastards.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

I dont think we'd ever be revealed to......

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

We know who those bastards really are

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

To who and why
These other ruling bloodlines are nothing to me.

Why would I or anyone care, probably just make them a target

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I doubt any of the ruling families would willingly give up power for anything. For the most part it's not as much a bloodline as a money line anymore. Sure there's definitely bloodlines involved but if a specific line lost their financial hold on things they'd be replaced quickly.

If a pure annunaki descendant was found they'd be in a lab locked up for testing and we the public would never hear a thing about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The bloodline would most likely be in one if not many of the "ruling elite" families. Powerful people often have many children, especially ancient ones.

I would be more worried about all the religions nutters whose whole perception would shatter instantly.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiMyNameIsCal

The bloodline would most likely be in one if not many of the "ruling elite" families. Powerful people often have many children, especially ancient ones.

I would be more worried about all the religions nutters whose whole perception would shatter instantly.

You see im not to sure. I have a feeling that it would have been kept secret and hidden. A direct Annunaki bloodline would be very precious and special, far superior to that of "Angels". Ninmah would have ensured top secrecy on something like this, until the time was right. nobody would have known of its existance
edit on 2-11-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

By what standard would you declare it "Annunaki"? What would you compare it with to verify it's exactly that and not just strange?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
watched this yesterday i think this is a anunnaki movie

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This is the case with the civilian population OP! There are a fair few purer bloodlines on the outskirts of Europe, say Ireland, Scotland and Scandanavia.

Have you reviewed the Michael Lee Hill case? He is apparently an Annunaki descendent..

Don't forget that third party DNA can be added to the mix after conception.

The Annunaki DNA is also RH-, I found out I had this a few years back, well I knew for sure Nan was A- but from Her down to Us, we are registering as rh+. So I've checked this out now for some time..

I have the recessive gene, that's what I suspected anyhow. So fast forward perhaps a year? My daughter was born.. She was a red head.. Neither me or the wife are red haired.

Well we both had the recessive gene for red hair! This works the same as Rh- (they're synonymous). Three years later my other daughter was born.. She was again to our surprise, born O-. Again my and wife are rh+ but as i'd always suspected we had the recessive RH- gene, so it's true it is in many people who have no idea. So my second daughter has been the only RH- in a long time. since my Nan there have been no RH-s and she had five kids, so to me it's amazing how it has resurfaced and seemingly laying dormant for so long.

So I also believe we have different strains of RH- (reptilian) blood type. Jews are a purer Draco version. In the civilian population, certainly the places I mentioned, these have the cro Magnon descendents and also 6 fingered (Nephilim), both are spoken of in Irish myth (my family are still
In the near locale of where the Danaan landed) and we also have the remains of giants. The conehead skulls are also traced to Western European DNA so they were there just as the 'myths' say. Check the map of red hair out too.. Clearly comes from atlantis.

Why are red headed women particularly, the most psychic? As it happens my Aunty (nan in questions daughter) can see ghosts, I've heard some amazing stories from her, xit now makes more sense.

Red heads were also being killed off any years back Middle Ages? The Romans attempted to wipe out the original Cro magnons, and today the Jews are doing the same. There's a reason.. Because they want to destroy the Annunaki civilian lines. Armies of men being delivered into europe just before Planet X passes very soon btw.

One last morsel.. I'd been followed around by UFOs for well over ten years before I found out about all the RH- stuff. Things started making sense, I mean I've been looking for answers for so long. Also had an xp 17 years back. Took a rare compound and me and my friend saw each other with reptilian scales on our nose and brow ridge. Very very similar to the drawings in the David Icke witness accounts, looked
Into this and it's more Common than I would have thought. So he goes on to say that the Reptilians cross bred with the aryan Lyrans.. Well the Cro Magnon is the product. A reptilian aryan. So I've seen the proof for myself, when the veil dropped.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

No. Even if there was a pureblood left. After this many years. 4000 years easily of inbreeding. But if you look at how they might age. Matters little they are already incharge. Or don't exist...
Marlichslar..

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
If there any pure blooded Aannuaki left on Earth, and if they did have any connection to the Fallen, or are one an the same, for mating with a primitive form of man where it would it be beastiality in that sense, they'd might as be their home planets rejects wouldn't they, like how modern people are disgusted by incest or beastiality?

Or an even better interpretation, seducing Gods little children as man would present itself.

Or would they be like Sayains from Dragon Ball, and their gene would be very dominant through countless generations, no matter how diluted it got?
edit on 2-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure these people exist and are already in power. Just without disclosing their lineage or bloodlines to the public.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
In regards to The DNA and RNA Quantum Blood Testing Done ✅ By America’s Top Leading Biotech Physcists, One ☝️ Like Myself Avoid Many Bypasses With Being A+ Type!a reply to: Peeple

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No, because fiction does not supersede reality and the Annunaki are not real.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

You're not real.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
You're not real.

Oh? So who keeps blocking up my toilet??

Check and MATE, my friend...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join