It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tick Tock Obama....Hannity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: bgerbger

Hillary has already been identified by Comey as violating our laws, and he walked away from pursuing it with no good reason.

Trump doesn't have a thing any prosecutor or Democrat can actually produce evidence in how many years now that the FISA warrants started?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why do you have the overwhelming need to flood a thread with multiple posts every day?

Good Lord you just posted 6 times.

Not everybody is talking to you. You might want to see a therapist.

She is even convincing foreigners from distant places that the lunatics are predominately on the left and as a bonus to those supposedly stupid trumpsters, the neutral people are being turned off by the left's BS in huge numbers. So far it is proving a point of the outrageous behavior over their criminal nominee for POTUS losing another election.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
wonder if he covers this?
the russians that hacked the dnc have been hacked themselves.
trigger warning for trump worshippers, more bad news if you follow the link.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Exiled? Do you know what that word means?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

More slop for the confirmation bias trough.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm pretty sure it was recognized that no prosecutor would ever bring charges based on what they found.
And looking around I see Hillary is not in jail or under investigation. And I know there are many who actually believe she is.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Probably, he opens every show with "this is a fox news alert..." kind of kills the word meaning, but then again every day in the last few weeks seems to have a crazy event.

I will not be suprised at any bad news for Obama, however I will not hold my breath.

P.S.
Voids found in the great pyramid, you need to update your avatar!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Now I think the tick tock he was referring too was the news of Donna Brazile's book...which was announced at zero dark thirty this morning.
edit on R402017-11-02T09:40:25-05:00k4011Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Now I think the tick tock he was referring too was the news of Donna Brazile's book...which was announced at zero dark thirty this morning.

doubtful since he had a refererence to obama.

however i think hannity is another tom delonge with the epic trolling and promises of things to come.

so if its about donna then i hope he gets called out on it and gets grilled by cob today if he doesnt deliver.
edit on 111130America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 10:11:58 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm pretty sure it was recognized that no prosecutor would ever bring charges based on what they found.
And looking around I see Hillary is not in jail or under investigation. And I know there are many who actually believe she is.

i think people have it all wrong about you.

clearly you do not work for the democrats you work for the republicans. The comments,dismissal, and arguments you make only makes the left look bad.

only you and other democrat supporters as youself ,can make me appreciate trump which is no easy task.

edit on 211130America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 10:21:30 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

i think people have it all wrong about you. clearly you do not work for the democrats you work for the republican. The comments arguments you make only makes the left look bad.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Interupt42 1
Coffee 0(all over my desk, keyboard, ect...)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Tempter

Exiled? Do you know what that word means?

Should I have said, "on the run"?

Why you breakin muh ballz?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hannity says "BOOM!" in this Tweet today...

twitter.com...

This is the Obama Tick-Tock?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

globalists and derp states have allowed her murderous rampage to go on, today dina wadia has been slaughtered by the most murderous villain known.
wont somebody think of the children?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cinerama

So nice to have friends in high places.
Lol
And so convenient for conspiracies...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Obstruction of justice. Right before the eyes of an FBI agent and then in front of the whole nation on tv.
That's gonna be a tough one for him to wiggle out of.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

But I got you triggered didn't I? Hmmm.
Your theory needs fleshing out. Perhaps a film strip or a meme. Something colorful and cute.
Get back to me.
Ill be over here in the real world.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Fizzzzzzzzle. pop

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hannity really is a troll. Too funny.
Boom lol

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

But I got you triggered didn't I? Hmmm.
Your theory needs fleshing out. Perhaps a film strip or a meme. Something colorful and cute.
Get back to me.
Ill be over here in the real world.

I think you have a misunderstanding of what the word "triggered" means. Laughing and shaking my head at your posts is not being triggered.

Triggered is writing numerous posts that ridiculously tries to justify or dismiss the coincidences ,lies, and corruption surrounding the Clintons and the DNC on a daily basis. However, don't worry as you have colleagues just as thirsty for the koolaid on the right, but you even manage to out drink them.

Hannity really is a troll. Too funny. Boom lol

having said the above and not being a political cheerleader, i agree with you on that regards.

edit on 061130America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 11:06:05 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join