It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tick Tock Obama....Hannity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well this should be interesting. Hannity directly calls out Obama in his tweet. Guessing there is someone somewhere that is discussing what is actually going to come out....

hannity

edit on 11/1/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It may be an interesting day tomorrow after all.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What can be discussed about this? There's nothing to go on.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Get the Geiger Counters charged up.

Time for advice from Perkins Coie.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just when has Hannity EVER had real NEWS break? Ever? He's all right wing religious self-righteousness. I'd love to be surprised. He doesn't ever break news-just spins and spins.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Just when has Hannity EVER had real NEWS break? Ever? He's all right wing religious self-righteousness. I'd love to be surprised. He doesn't ever break news-just spins and spins.

Exactly, it'll be some stupid story taken totally out of context and exaggerated to distract from the Muller investigation.

Remember, Hannity and Trump are BBF's.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
What can be discussed about this? There's nothing to go on.

He said tick tock the first time in early October seemingly about the informant who is being allowed (I think) to testify about uranium one deal Clinton foundation and other things..

In that original tweet or the follow up he mentions Hillary..

This is already a thread though with backdated sources and more detail..

here

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well, we don't have much to go on beyond "tick tock"...

So, while we wait...maybe we can speculate based on that tiny clue?

Tick tock?

Hm. Maybe the secret message is about parties?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
he's a birther right? maybe he admits he was wrong.
lol

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Exactly, it'll be some stupid story taken totally out of context and exaggerated to distract from the Muller investigation.

Despite what you think of Hannity, the Mueller investigation has provided all of this ammo. Hmmm, where to point the blame then?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

WTH is this "Tick Tock" crap? Didn't Julian Assange use that terminology with Hillary in 2016?

Oh..that's right. It worked, didn't it!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Kettu

Despite what you think of Hannity, the Mueller investigation has provided all of this ammo. Hmmm, where to point the blame then?

But if the BIG REVELATION doesn't come from a Senate/House/Judiciary committee investigation, it won't mean any more than the claims that Hillary/Podesta/DNC funded the Dossier. Or that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower in New York.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
First of all, they all know what's going on. Hannity, Trump,Mueller... even Ole Slinky.

They've known for awhile I think. Remember when Obama left on his own for that vacation right after Trump came to power? I think that's about when Teump had it all figured out. If he had proof somehow and he was a good guy he should've brought it out then and had them arrested .

I think Obama wasn't sure what Trump was going to do. I think he thought Trump maybe WAS a good guy and was going to bust his ass. So he fled on Vacation, by himself. For a long time. Long, long time.

I think Trump knew it all back then.

Edit

Remember, an exiled Former, well-loved President would've been a powerful symbol for the Left.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Tempter because: Edit

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well this should be interesting. Hannity directly calls out Obama in his tweet. Guessing there is someone somewhere that is discussing what is actually going to come out....

hannity

If I had to guess, I would say ratings ploy. That is the bottom line when it comes to media.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hear he's being called back to the US for jury selection from writing his memoirs on an island in French Polynesia that just happens to have no extradition treaty.

Impeccable timing, am I right?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Do you hear the Whisper Men? The Whisper Men are near.
If you hear the Whisper Men, then turn away your ear.
Do not hear the Whisper men, whatever else you do.
For once you’ve heard the Whisper Men, they’ll stop and look at you.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
I hear he's being called back to the US for jury selection from writing his memoirs on an island in French Polynesia that just happens to have no extradition treaty.

Impeccable timing, am I right?

I started a thread about Obama being summoned by the Illinois judicial system..

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

TICK-TOCK has to be more than that, LOL.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

He doesn't spin anything. He dissects the spin already present in MSM news and calls out all the lies. Just because you want all the MSM lies to be true because it's against Trump, and pro Hillary, doesn't make what Hannity says false. It's easy to know when people or news people are lying by the unsubstantiated conclusions they stuff down everyone's throats daily.

If these fake news stories were written honestly and objectively and not written like they currently are as propaganda, this would also be VERY obvious and it would be shocking. But when you insist on partisan support of hopeful narratives being crapped out by the MSM into the mouths of the willing public, then truth will be lies, and lies will be truth to you.

This month so far, about 98% of all the liberal news for the last 6 months have been shown to be exactly a pile of deceitful narratives and false news. People who don't like this truth keep denying it and denying it. How many times do you have to be wrong before you finally get it?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

This month so far, about 98% of all the liberal news for the last 6 months have been shown to be exactly a pile of deceitful narratives and false news. People who don't like this truth keep denying it and denying it. How many times do you have to be wrong before you finally get it?

More like the past 18 months! And they look and sound so serious when reporting and discussing rumors from "unnamed" and "anonymous" sources. Thankfully, more Americans every day are realizing that they're being bamboozled by the liberal MSM...and Democrat "leaders".

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Is this the thing that he was going to release Monday but didnt because it wasnt real enough to overshadow the Mueller investigation news?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join