It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonopah Test Range video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I spent a day plane spotting near the Tonopah Test Range in June of this year, 2017.
I caught numerous Janet's landing and taking off, and "something" on the taxiway. Could have just been a fuel truck, hard to tell.
They opened some hangar doors, but from what I could see nothing went in or out.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Kind'a just something to watch. not much happened. As he said, it would be better in the early morning with out the heat distortion.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I live in Scottsdale.. moved here almost 2 years ago from Cleveland.. I drove to LA over the summer once. I passed by Tonopah and that weird town surrounding that weird rock.

It's pretty weird over there.

That rock/mountain is really strange.. almost as if someone blasted through half of it with dynamite or something.

Maybe I should drive through that town sometime and get a closer look. I got a weird vibe going through there...

EDIT...

Wow.. I'm thinking of the wrong place.. I'm thinking Tonopah AZ... I couldve sworn there was a base when I passed through there.. I thought I saw signs and I assumed it was the same.place ppl.talk about
edit on 1-11-2017 by Lucidparadox because: Hmmm

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

Some of the old hangars hold Russian land vehicles, not aircraft. Tanks, missile launchers, etc.

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think they need both front and back hangar doors open for a jet to leave the hangar under its own power. With one door open, the would use a tug. All the F-117 flights I've watched at the TTR had the front and back hangar doors open.

The TTR has fuel "hydrants." I don't know if that means you won't see fuel trucks as well. You absolutely see fuel trucks at Groom Lake.

new topics

top topics

join