It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity says big news coming for Obama tomorrow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Tekaran

What happened with his last announcement? Oh, nothing? What's next? Will he go full Alex Jones and throw up a fake countdown clock and claim that the feds are shutting him down at 0?

No one save Alex himself can go full Alex jones.. not even gay frogs opening interdimentional bloodsucking demon pickle jars, even come close.

For those wondering here is the thread discussing what is referred to above..
Hannity Tick Tock

At another poster..

originally posted by: fiverx313
hannity, desperate to stay relevant. must be fun watching those advertisers slip away...

I'm not a fan of his either, but you realize he just topped the charts as number 1 on cable right?
Maybe I'm missing something... I honestly don't watch TV, so it's highly possible.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

hannity, desperate to stay relevant. must be fun watching those advertisers slip away...

Along with some members.....
Hannity leads the ratings . Of course you knew that . Yet you go on posting inane , meaningless tripe.

Nice to see rating and polls having some credence among the altright again.

Trumps new numbers....

www.bloomberg.com...

I get it though....when trumps numbers are unfavorable it's fake news but when they are good it's maga, maga, maga....
edit on 1-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Gothmog

Along with some members.....
Hannity leads the ratings . Of course you knew that . Yet you go on posting inane , meaningless tripe.

Nice to see rating and polls having some credence among the altright again.

Trumps new numbers....

www.bloomberg.com...

I get it though....when trumps numbers are unfavorable it's fake news but when they are good it's maga, maga, maga....

The polls people questioned that had people saying Hillary would win 98% chance, WERE in fact wrong. Polls as a "random" sample do not work the same way as TV numbers and those are directly tied into revenue/ad sales so the bias is to be more correct.

Trumps approval rating is obviously not great. Who approves of a pussy grabbing heartless troop sacrificing Russian mobster??

I believe those numbers.

I wonder what comes next out of the FBI..

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Congressional investigation ongoing with the dossier unmasking connections that Obama officials were part of. Lots of laws broken, pantsuits with stripes awaiting. Some Obama officials could get immunity offers to rat out their bosses, or some Obama officials could get caught lying to Congress under oath.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's kickin' Maddow's butt.

Hannity and Fox have an advantage as they have no competition on the Right. Latest numbers here.

9pm slot (25-54)

Hannity - 679k
Maddow - 597k
Cooper - 421k

9pm slot (all)

Hannity - 2.984 million
Maddow - 2.602 million
Cooper - 1.054 million

Pretty much everyone in the Fox line-up is capturing a larger share of the viewership in their slots than Hannity. And probably the biggest take away is that while viewership is up *across the board* Fox has lost ground in market share in the last couple years and MSNBC's has exploded.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"Tick Tock" coming up few minutes on Hannity radio...It's from John Solomon (CIRCA)...and concerns what Obama knew regarding Uranium One deal.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Pretty sure it's going to be what The Hill is reporting. That between 2012-2014, some uranium was allowed to be exported to Canada as part of an existing export license and then 25% of that was eventually sold in Europe/Asia.

EDIT to Add:

John Solomon is a VP of something at The Hill, he came from the Sinclair Broadcast owned Circa.
edit on 2017-11-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I think you're right....interview still ongoing.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

Connected to this maybe?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry.
I dislike other people advertising their threads on mine.
But.....

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Trumps approval rating is obviously not great

Lowest for a first year president in modern history. I knew if I waited he'd actually be the best at something. Hes the best at being the worst.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

None of that is true. But what ev as they say. You can lead a horse to water and all that.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So what was the big reveal?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Oh no. Oh well nothing again. I'm not surprised. He's a joke to me. I listen for a moment or two and have to change the channel because he's so stupid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join