It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fellow Americans, Why Are We Such Suckers ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Christosterone
Liberals obtuse idiocy would be comical were it not deadly...-Chris

Can I assume that Liberals are next on your list of undesirables that need to be dealt with?

Dealt with how?
What are you talking about?

You misunderstand my post...I use an iPad for speech to text which transcribes poor grammar and misspells worlds at a prodigious rate...

So maybe it typed “dealt”from a different word I said...
Homonym errors and grammatical errors are addressed in my sig(see below)

-Chris

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
As I walk from my parking garage, down 3rd street, to my office... it isn't the Muslims I'm worried about.

It's the junkies, stickup artists, and outright street suhwee, and they all got guns. But then again so do I....

Ah yes....America the Beautiful!!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's not like immigrants one day decide they are going to move to America. There's a long process involved before they get here. Years sometimes. Fortunately they don't go stale like M&M's.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: thehoyimknow

Actually, the constitution doesn't say we have to like or put up with that religion, only that the government cannot establish one religion as the main one.

Therefore, if I feel that Islam is not a religion, but a death cult bent on destroying us, I not only do NOT have to respect it, but I can tell them to all go to hades in a poorly woven handbasket.

Those people who keep feeling that we have to respect cultures that hate us are exactly why the western world is in the mess it is in. Don't tell me what I have to put up with. I don't put up with rattlesnakes in my house either. If you want them to set up nests in your pad, more power to ya. As for me, they are not welcome.

There is tolerance and there is idiocy. Tell me how tolerant the Tribeca area of New York City feels right now.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

And thanks to the 1st others can call you a bigot if they wish.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Those people who keep feeling that we have to respect cultures that hate us

A singular culture in and of itself hates the US?

Explain.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
It's not like immigrants one day decide they are going to move to America. There's a long process involved before they get here. Years sometimes. Fortunately they don't go stale like M&M's.

As a 6th generation Texan, I assure you it’s this easy...
My wife spends 60% of her life literally delivering their children and their subsequent lifelong medical care which is solely subsidized by the taxpayers...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Unfortunatley many of the problems we face in regards to terrorism today stem from bad U.S foreign policy during the nineties and early 2000's. Not to mention the arming of groups who were allies one day and enemies the next. Sometimes you have to look within.

This does not excuse the murdering nut jobs who think they will be rewarded with thirteen virgins for carrying out ugly, cowardly attacks.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

I'm pretty sure he was talking about Muslims not Mexicans.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I'm pretty sure he was talking about Muslims not Mexicans.

Mexican Muslims? Oh, the humanity!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not the M&M analogy again?! It breezed in a few months back and suddenly everyone was posting it.

It's as ridiculous as using the same analogy for white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, babysitters, legal gun-owners and defective fire-arms.

^^^ Go on. Would you ban any of the above?

We are not importing anybody on your list by the 10,000's,

I guess you are just going to ignore that.

Have an M&M...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am more worried about corrupt power tripping cops than immigrants of any nationality or religion.

The real terror was born and raised here.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Some wise words from Johnny Blaze:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: whyamIhere

Not the M&M analogy again?! It breezed in a few months back and suddenly everyone was posting it.

It's as ridiculous as using the same analogy for white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, babysitters, legal gun-owners and defective fire-arms.

^^^ Go on. Would you ban any of the above?

I don't support foreign born babysitters, so yes, yes I would.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Exactly. This dude's worried about 1 in a million immigrants being a violent criminal, but he's completely ignoring the much higher crime rates by actual US citizens. Here's a site that tracks all shootings in the US where 4 or more people have been shot at once.

massshootingtracker.org...

If people really thought that one in a million is too big of a risk, then why allow alcohol & tobacco? Why allow guns at all? Or cars? Or unhealthy food? Because all of those have higher fatality rates than 1 in a million. Even dog bites have a fatality rate of 1 in 116,448 (HERE), meaning we're 9 times more likely to be killed by a mere dog than by the OP's stated 1 in a million threshold.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: fiverx313

Exactly. This dude's worried about 1 in a million immigrants being a violent criminal, but he's completely ignoring the much higher crime rates by actual US citizens. Here's a site that tracks all shootings in the US where 4 or more people have been shot at once.

massshootingtracker.org...

If people really thought that one in a million is too big of a risk, then why allow alcohol & tobacco? Why allow guns at all? Or cars? Or unhealthy food? Because all of those have higher fatality rates than 1 in a million. Even dog bites have a fatality rate of 1 in 116,448 (HERE), meaning we're 9 times more likely to be killed by a mere dog than by the OP's stated 1 in a million threshold.

We are not letting anything on your list immigrate here.

The 1 in a million was made up by me.

However, I expect you to disagree. That's OK.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
As I said yesterday in a post, we will begin to hear reports about how nice he was, what a kind and happy person he was to everybody, how nobody knew he was planning this, blah blah blah blah blah. And sure enough, that is exactly what some are saying.

It is always the same. Muslims are peaceful and kind.....till one day....they aren't. Suddenly a co-worker, a fellow soldier, a neighbor, decides to make points with Allah and mows down innocent people just having a nice time.

Sure. A muslim can go nuts and kill like others do, but when every single one of these lowlife killer cultists yell, "Allahu Akbar", it is not because he had a bad day and flipped. It is because of his religion's teachings and its idiotic ideology.

Islam and the West do not mix well. Deny it all day long, but it is the truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well One in a Million is a pretty good GnR tune if you can get past the bigoted lyrics.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Islam and the West do not mix well.

That I agree with. Maybe we should stop dropping bombs on them then.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Bigots hate the person. If you hate the ideology that drives a philosophy or particular religion, it is NOT bigotry. People are getting tired of being called names every time they speak out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join