It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Fellow Americans, Why Are We Such Suckers ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's True, we just bend over and say "Thank You, May I have another?".

If they told you 1 M&M in every million will kill you.

You would stop eating M&M's.

How can we continue to import this into our Cities.

I know there a millions of peaceful Muslim's in this World,

But, which ones ? How can we even background check ?

They have no secret handshakes or special rings...We don't know.

Until this mess is straightened out we need a full stop.

We need to review who we have already let in.

We need to be smarter. They had an immigration lotto ?

I hate to say it...But, we Americans are the biggest suckers on the Planet.

We Must Wake Up !!!

edit on 1-11-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
so if 1 m&m in a million is deadly but the other 999,999 are totally cool m&ms and deserve to live good lives out of the danger of the situation they're fleeing, and will be productive citizens? i don't think that's too big a risk.

i'm pretty sure more than 1 in a million of these homegrown m&ms are deadly and i live with that risk. bringing in immigrants might actually lessen the overall odds of getting killed by an m&m.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'm less worried about Muslims than I am about skinheads, and they're home grown. One of these days they'll find the charismatic leader they're looking for, and unless the FBI gets to him first, look out.

Otherwise, it's pretty much impossible to play "Minority Report" with the law. We would like to stop it before it happens, but until it happens, it's not illegal.

I'm willing to pay the price of getting some buildings and people blown up as long as we can keep our "freedom" brand. Seems like a pretty small price to pay. There are plenty of people who are fine with paying our poor minorities to fight the bad guys half a world away, making them "heroes." But they don't want to be a hero on their own home turf.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Not the M&M analogy again?! It breezed in a few months back and suddenly everyone was posting it.

It's as ridiculous as using the same analogy for white supremacists, conspiracy theorists, babysitters, legal gun-owners and defective fire-arms.

^^^ Go on. Would you ban any of the above?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Best to go full retard in times like these and just ban m&m's.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

You're absolutely right. Sad to see others on this forum make this falsehood that the "other 999,999" Muslims are peaceful people when that is so obviously not true. All Muslims read from the same book that talks about murdering the infidels, and unfortunately we're in a situation where the Constitution says to respect all religions, but Islam opposes so much that is actually in the Constution. In England they have Sharia tribunals. There is not this overwhelming majority of good peaceful Muslims, there just isn't.

Muslim's are piranhas and have been violent for thousands of years. The Quran is one of the most hateful books ever written and we refuse to criticize the religion.
edit on 1-11-2017 by thehoyimknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Personally, Illl eat all the good MnMs🤗

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What if 1 in 1,000,000 drivers on the road at any given time was drunk as a skunk and could kill you and your family at any given moment, would you quit driving???

I know what you are saying though and honestly a couple years ago I would have said "throw them all out".

There really are no good answers. I mean, if a Muslim (in America) believes blasphemy against Islam or drawing a picture of Mohamed should get you killed, should this Muslim have the right to free speech??? He does not believe others have that right.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Throw them all out sounds good. Because this is insane. Islam is a combative religion. Every time people are killed in these attacks people just turn the other cheek, this is absolutely suicidal.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I make the distinction at foreigners.

We have bad citizens lets deal with them, but we don't need to import more problems.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

how do you know which sociopath is going to go on a mass shooting rampage, there are millions of good Americans in the US... which ones....

wake up you twit.
was the biggest mass shooting in our history called a terrorist attack?
it would if he was middle Eastern it would why don't you wake up...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So if 1 in a million white males are deadly and will kill people, should we not have white males in our country, just to be safe?

People aren't M&Ms. Radicalization is most often a second generation thing committed by US citizens who perhaps feel disenfranchised by all the fear and loathing being spread regarding Muslims?? Something to consider.

Here are just a few of the attacks that have occurred in 2017:

Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.

In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.

In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.

In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.

In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.
Link

I don't want all white males deported. There are so many more good ones than bad ones out there...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Muslims are the greatest victims of Islamic terrorism. But even that won't convince the most ardent Islamophile that there is a problem here.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I make the distinction at foreigners.
We have bad citizens lets deal with them, but we don't need to import more problems.

I still like the American notion of freedom, which includes encouraging people who can't find it elsewhere to look for it here. If that leads to our downfall, then at least we went down believing in something good, rather than succumbing to our fears.

link   

250 years ago The U.S. was happy to allow 1000's of Muslims into the country.

In those days they where called slaves.

link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It's True, we just bend over and say "Thank You, May I have another?".

If they told you 1 M&M in every million will kill you.

You would stop eating M&M's.

How can we continue to import this into our Cities.

I know there a millions of peaceful Muslim's in this World,

But, which ones ? How can we even background check ?

They have no secret handshakes or special rings...We don't know.

Until this mess is straightened out we need a full stop.

We need to review who we have already let in.

We need to be smarter. They had an immigration lotto ?

I hate to say it...But, we Americans are the biggest suckers on the Planet.

We Must Wake Up !!!

Sure thing...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
so if 1 m&m in a million is deadly but the other 999,999 are totally cool m&ms and deserve to live good lives out of the danger of the situation they're fleeing, and will be productive citizens? i don't think that's too big a risk.

i'm pretty sure more than 1 in a million of these homegrown m&ms are deadly and i live with that risk. bringing in immigrants might actually lessen the overall odds of getting killed by an m&m.

Why do they deserve to live out said lives in our country..

America was once in the business of nation building to precisely avoid these situations...

Liberals abandoned this most obvious of policies long ago and abandoned the nations of the world to the wolves...

Please don’t make me find my disser on the MacArthur constitution which still has zero amendments btw...

Kaedes, Whitney and SCAP MacArthur knew what every American once knew: Americans exceptional form of governance is the only way to protect the world...
Otherwise we abondan the worlds populace to despotic sociopaths...warlords..

I thoroughly believe as MacArthur did that we are obligated to protect the world from evil..

A stupid lottery of 20,000 randoms is not a solution...it’s a [typcially] stupid liberal policy which does nothing but put Americans in danger...

Liberals obtuse idiocy would be comical were it not deadly...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Throwing out all Muslims is not the answer. The answer is to get those Muslims to take a stronger role in eradicating the warriors of ISIS in their Jihad against all things west. Until they stop turning the other cheek we are pissing in the wind in our fight against terrorism. Muslims MUST get more involved and take some responsibility in fighting these filthy animals. If their religion is as precious to them as they say, then why in the world would they allow these people to use it to justify killing and oppressing so many people? And so brutally? Just once I would like to see a group of Imam's call a news conference and announce to ISIS that what they are doing is not Islam and is not allowed in the Koran. That they were going to take the ISIS model and use it against the Jihadists to destroy the war against the west. But they won't because they are cowards. They try to do a tight rope walk between not offending these criminals and pacifying the west.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Liberals obtuse idiocy would be comical were it not deadly...-Chris

Can I assume that Liberals are next on your list of undesirables that need to be dealt with?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join