It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC: White men shouldn't apply for tech jobs

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

The DNC's entire platform now seems to be state sanctioned racism against white people. I cant even believe this is going on for so long. They have lost their minds.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

She is there for the millennials and the brown folk...Damn, she is doubly racist.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

I am trying to wrap my mind around the combination term "cisgender straight males".

That's OK, I am still pondering the term "Purportedly" and "Fox News" as a theoretically reliable source for your OP.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

The DNC's entire platform now seems to be state sanctioned racism against white people.

Yes. Exactly!
That or you have let your white victimhood mentality morph into complete delusion.

Pool...Pond..Pond is good for you.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Did you expect anything less from the moronic DNC?

Why aren't white heterosexual personnel starting a lawsuit to stop this nonsense started under the Obama/Shillary regime?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The DNC's entire platform now seems to be state sanctioned racism against white people. I cant even believe this is going on for so long. They have lost their minds.

Some people claim, by some I mean a lot of people in the left, that "the democrats are the original republicans and republicans are the original democrats" when it is democrats who once again are becoming rabid racists, this time against white people. I wonder, what new word should be used to define the idiocy that the demonrats in the DNC are participating in, in their attempts to demonize and undermine straight people's rights?...

edit on 2-11-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

The DNC's entire platform now seems to be state sanctioned racism against white people.

Yes. Exactly!
That or you have let your white victimhood mentality morph into complete delusion.

Pool...Pond..Pond is good for you.

Ok, I am sorry I guess I just imagined she said she didn't want white people in the DNC.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

This is not Caddyshack but I like the reference. This is bull#. Complete and utter bull#. Sorry, I do not even attempt to believe the race card anymore and why?

We had a black president. The highest and most powerful office in the world. Hard working people should tell their kids that is what they can attain if they WORK HARD because it is not whitey that is the problem. It is ignorance. Blaming not getting ahead on race in the year 2017 is ridiculous and whoever does it should be ashamed because they were not raised right.

White Privilege. Years ago I applied for a job. There were 4 women, all of different race, a Hispanic guy, a black guy and me. The black guy looked at me and said "#, we ain't getting hired" because even he knew hiring is lopsided.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well if their goal is to put an end to the tech workforce this is the way to go, as when I went to tech school there were about 3 females total to over 300 males. That's just how it goes naturally.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Don't underestimate how this thinking is already within the tech organization. I work for a large known brand and it's the same here. They talk about diversity yet white males (especially those who are straight) are almost excluded every time.

Heck we even have safe spaces for people to avoid cis white men.

So while many shake their heads, the current generation of workers is already trained on that path.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No matter how white you are, we all have ancestors out of africa so that makes us all part african thus we are all minorities in some fashion. If im wrong then tell me how far back do my ancestors that were black have to go before i am considered a minority?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gflyg

Prior to our interbreeding with non-HSS homonids like Denisovan and Neanderthal?

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Does this surprise anybody? The anti-white rhetoric has escalated since Obama. As a former democrat I was called a racist for simply questioning Obama's qualifications for president...And I marched for equal rights in the 60s without being paid a dime! Racism is racism---white or black, and the democrats have become the new face of hatred and intolerance in America.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah these people are completely retarded.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Yeah these people are completely retarded.

That's ableist.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The worlds gone mad.

I run my own business, if I want to employ someone I want the best person for the job, irrespective of if they're black, white, gay, straight, christian, muslim - I don't care - If I don't employ the best person we go bust and we're all out of work.

It seems to me that the only people obsessed with colour or gender, etc, are useless professions like politicians or the media where it doesn't count.

What comes next? Stop employing 6ft+ black men to play basketball because we have too many dominating the sport, lets employ 4ft 5 gay people only from other ethnic backgrounds to "diversify" the sport?

Would that make it better than it is now?

You don't lift the people with inferior skills up to the same level as the best of the best by doing this, you drag everyone at the top down to the bottom.

Whether it's sport, business, engineering, the media, politicians, education, or whatever.

Sadly I think education, the media, and politics is so far gone that we need a cull to reset it back to where it needs to be. For all of our sakes.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

...or you'll end up like Seth Rich.
edit on 4-11-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: soberbacchus

This is not Caddyshack but I like the reference. This is bull#. Complete and utter bull#. Sorry, I do not even attempt to believe the race card anymore and why?

The "Race Card" is precisely what this OP Prop and it's ugly kin are?
Let me know when you figure that part out.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join