It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does long hair give you superpowers?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Lice are not a superpower however

Seriously various Germanic cultures (Scandinavian (don't call it viking thats a job) and Anglo Saxon) demanded that to be upper class you did not shave your head, because you could afford soap and grooming (while Thralls had to shave). Thus skin heads (for all their love of things Germanic) are Thralls

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Bingo

Certain Celtic Speaking peoples were all about the Fashion. You could run into battle bald, or spiked haired (with Lime, which will make you go bald) and they were ambivalent.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have long hair, my friend had a shaved head...

Sometime we go to a club and have a type of contest as to who can ....you get the picture.

He's letting his hair grow out and has that scruffy beard thing rockin now.... if that means anything.

His super powers have returned.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

From your link.

If you are finding some silver strands in your hair, be aware that the silver or white color increases the vitamins and energy flow to compensate for aging

Does this mean people whose hair turns silver when they are younger as a result of stress are getting more brain food to help with their stress?

I have one long-hair superpower.

By shaking my head I can brush biting insects off my back.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well, I'll just say I used to have long hair and today I have short hair. I basically buzz my hair once a year. I notice no difference whatsoever in strength or spirituality when having long hair. In fact I notice that I feel much better with short hair.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I like long hair - on both men and women. But i admit that it's not for everyone since not everyone looks as good with specific hairstyles or cuts. some folks look better in long hair, others in short hair.
but it needs to be clean and detangled, otherwise it's not pretty.

my own hair doesnt grow much ... but in winter has the superpower to keep me warmer and more comfortable

i feel naked with short hair.

oh, 2 years ago i was waiting for the but in the evening. at the time i had long[below the shoulders] black hair [was coloring it].. someone came to me and asked me if i was Chinese.. well, I'm a white person with green/blue eyes and tall something rare among Chinese people as far as i know- nothing remotely asian about me, so i think my hair gave me the power to change my appearance.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join