It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Spacey: More allegations of sexual harassment surface

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

I never said the littler dudes would always win the fight, but it sounds like your position is for them to just bend over and take it. I don't care how large or small a person is, if they're scared of getting hurt in a fight, then they've already lost.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Well, it has gone all kind of 'nanners now!

Their father joined the American Nazi Party when the brothers were children, trimming his moustache to more closely resemble Adolf Hitler. Fowler says he was regularly whipped and raped by his father. The abuse was so bad, Fowler alleged, that he avoided having children of his own for fear they would “inherit the sexual predator gene.”

news.com.au - Kevin Spacey’s father was a ‘Nazi child rapist,’ brother says.

And that is not the end! There are rumors of KS going to Party Island on a regular basis. And now, that KS is a Satanist!

How much you want to put into these stories is up to you. But the LBGT community seems to be mad that KS "outted" himself (who didn't know?) making the "gay-pedo" link.

Is this more of the same? "My Nazi dad raped me" victim so my actions are "excusable"?? More excuses?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The question has surfaced for Netflix on whether to complete Season 6 with a replacement for Spacey, who they've fired.

Why not kill off the character..?!

While at the same time hanging him out to dry...

Wouldn't that be interesting...

They could use a combination of body doubles and CGI if need be and make it work without him, the last episode in which he appears.

Wouldn't that be a smooth move on Netflix's part. Everyone will want to see it.

I'm bad.

edit on 8-11-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

he's not even president on that show anymore so perhaps they will do just that

i heard it cost $300+ million for them to create a CGI version of Paul Walker in the Fast and the Furious movie where he passed away mid-filming. That may be out of their budget, who knows though

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
With his father abusing sexually abusing him for years and the fact spacey is a A list Hollywood celeb I'm not suprised at these allegations, I'm sure there will be more

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join