It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Spacey: More allegations of sexual harassment surface

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
[Title is the title of the BBC article]

I'm not one to typically get sucked into tabloid-types of stories, but with the recent incidents involving people like Anthony Weiner and Harvey Weinstein, it seems worthy of a discussion.

More allegations of sexual assault by Kevin Spacey are now surfacing. This time by someone named Tony Montana - story will be linked below.

From the article:

US filmmaker Tony Montana claims he was groped by the actor in a Los Angeles bar in 2003.

Production of the 6th season of "House of Cards" series has been suspended by Netflix.

If something like this occurred, it's reasonable to believe the victims took so long to share their story for fear of being ousted or further targeted by the media. I also feel it is reasonable to believe individuals who were so traumatized by such events, would likely have told someone much earlier on.

I'm torn about what actually happened, but only the victims and Kevin Spacey really know at this point.

Here is the thread to earlier allegations: "Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14"

link

Link to recent article:
BBC

What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ive got some empty dog cages in the backyard, there empty and waiting for someone to move in right away.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

He has a charity geared for children. Almost Sanduskyish.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

"US filmmaker Tony Montana claims he was groped by the actor in a Los Angeles bar in 2003. "

The "say hello to my little friend" jokes write themselves here. This Spacey thing is... odd. The underage victims, OK, those are victims and Spacey is a piece of crap. For anyone who is male and is accusing Spacey of groping or harassing them after they were 18, what is this devilry? If you're an adult male and another dude gropes you, well, God gave men fists for a reason. Ball one of them up and use it. I find it difficult to accept the idea that a man is truly helpless against another dude grabbing him.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
When Tony Montana said "say hello to my little friend", Kevin Spacey was certain it was a sexual advance.

edit on 1-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I think there's a tendency to view sexual harassment of men by men as a lesser crime than where women are the victims.

It's all treated as a bit of a joke, except if the victim is under age, like Anthony Rapp.

I think that's why there seem to be a lot of predatory gays; they feel they can kind of get away with it.

They need to start coming down heavy on this.

Victims are victims regardless of age or gender.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

"US filmmaker Tony Montana claims he was groped by the actor in a Los Angeles bar in 2003. "

The "say hello to my little friend" jokes write themselves here. This Spacey thing is... odd. The underage victims, OK, those are victims and Spacey is a piece of crap. For anyone who is male and is accusing Spacey of groping or harassing them after they were 18, what is this devilry? If you're an adult male and another dude gropes you, well, God gave men fists for a reason. Ball one of them up and use it. I find it difficult to accept the idea that a man is truly helpless against another dude grabbing him.

This.

Jesus Christ, so much this.

I do not want to hear about a grown man being "sexually harassed" in a non-work setting. If you didn't throw a punch, you weren't harassed.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
If you didn't throw a punch, you weren't harassed.

Is it acceptable is he slap, slap, slaps him?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sure, if you are the slapping type....go for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Knuckle/palming works in certain scenarios.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I once asked Sandra Bullock why she never groped me.

All she did was call 9-1-1 and say, "Yeah, he's back again and won't leave my house".

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I do not want to hear about a grown man being "sexually harassed" in a non-work setting. If you didn't throw a punch, you weren't harassed.

I think it's fair to say that most men would react like that. But not all.

Kevin Spacey strikes me as a man who hasn't been punched that often, so maybe he's careful about choosing his victims.

Other gay men, for instance? I imagine a lot of gay men wouldn't punch an unwanted suitor.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Dont lie to us. We all know it was Jim J Bullock, not Sandra.
edit on 1-11-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Dont lie to us. We all know it was Jim Jones Bullock, not Sandra.

Perhaps.

But it never took place in Vegas during a Brony Convention, because I was never there.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

A brony convention.....

It just got weird.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
A brony convention.....

It just got weird.

Just now? You just suddenly realized that DB was several fries, a hamburger, medium drink, toy surprise and the box they come in away from a Happy Meal?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I would assume Spacey's real secrets are much darker than groping. Apparently Seth Mcfarlane has a penchant for ousting degenerates.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Why should i take an interest in defending someone unwilling to defend themselves?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Unwilling or unable? If the abuser is bigger and stronger then it's just as bad as if the victim were a woman.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Unwilling or unable? If the abuser is bigger and stronger then it's just as bad as if the victim were a woman.

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. I've seen little dudes whip the hell out of big dudes... it's all mind over matter. Pain is temporary, cowardice is forever.

For what it's worth,
starschanges.com...
Spacey is 5'8", 190 lbs... he is a small, small man.
edit on 1-11-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join