It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Papadopoulos met "Professor", Joseph Mifsud, while in college, No Real Russia Connection?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This whole Russian connection has evolved into a follow the money styled investigation.
Trump has been dealing with the Russians for years and now it's time he pays for that nothing burger.

To think that the FBI was just going to ignore this; are you stupid?

www.businessinsider.com...

nymag.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

The Trump supporters will be having crow instead of turkey this thanksgiving!
edit on 1-11-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
This whole Russian connection has evolved into a follow the money styled investigation.
Trump has been dealing with the Russians for years and now it's time he pays for that nothing burger.

nymag.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

Meuller sent in Pappy Dappy Doo to solve the mystery, hijinx ensued.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I am sorry, what are you on about? I really don't understand...you also contradict yourself with your last statement. That's the point some people are trying to make. He LIED to the FBI, maybe because he knew he didn't have any real Russia connections, maybe because he thought he would get in trouble, maybe he thought he would get someone else in trouble, but he lied. It seems that might be his bit...

Your initial post didn't make any sense, and neither does this one. It seems like you are confused about what is happening here. He did not plead guilty about ANYTHING having to do with Russia or Collusion. He pled guilty to lying that he had made some claims. No doubt they made it seem a lot worse than it was to him, hence why he agreed to wear a wire probably.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Look at the dates on your article. Look at what came out on Halloween...surely you can see there was not as much there as the media thought...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

nymag.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

If you think it was just papy doo doo, I got news for you, You are going to be surprised at the next "leaker" indited.

The WH is a total mess, eating each other alive. The staff is hiding out and they aren't answering any calls but the leakers on their cells are spilling the beans to any news agency that will listen. Trump can't even control his own staff.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

nymag.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

If you think it was just papy doo doo, I got new for you, You are going to be surprised at the next "leaker" inditited.

The WH is a total mess, eating each other alive.

Your predictions so far has been a complete joke, leave the crystal ball crap to Mrs Cleo.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I am sorry, what are you on about? I really don't understand...you also contradict yourself with your last statement. That's the point some people are trying to make. He LIED to the FBI, maybe because he knew he didn't have any real Russia connections, maybe because he thought he would get in trouble, maybe he thought he would get someone else in trouble, but he lied. It seems that might be his bit...

Your initial post didn't make any sense, and neither does this one. It seems like you are confused about what is happening here. He did not plead guilty about ANYTHING having to do with Russia or Collusion. He pled guilty to lying that he had made some claims. No doubt they made it seem a lot worse than it was to him, hence why he agreed to wear a wire probably.

I'm sorry, where did I mention Russia or collusion in any of my posts?? It seems you are the confused one sir.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

nymag.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

If you think it was just papy doo doo, I got new for you, You are going to be surprised at the next "leaker" inditited.

Your predictions so far has been a complete joke, leave the crystal ball crap to Mrs Cleo.

what....no interest in my personal life or financial situation....? I'm disappointed...send me a u2u like you did before, and I'll fill you in....

I hope you are feeling better!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is the point of the OP here. It seems he way overstated what he had access to. When the FBI came to him he denied making those claims. The FBI then uncovered proof he made those claims and charged him with lying and flipped him, it seems he has been wearing a wire according to the verbiage.

So what does this all have to do with Trump? Wasn't this like 10 years ago?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Good thing the Trump Campaign had this guy pegged as an implant right away.

The evidence gathered was gold.

Papadopoulos joined the campaign on March 21st, 2016 and during the National Security Team meeting on March 31st said that he had contacts in the Russian government and that Russia was interested in meeting with Trump, including Putin.

pbs.twimg.com...

The man, Gordon, sitting between Papa and Sessions is the one who suggested the GOP soften its stance on the Ukraine/Russia conflict; Trump campaign guts GOP’s anti-Russia stance on Ukraine

Republican delegates at last week’s national security committee platform meeting in Cleveland were surprised when the Trump campaign orchestrated a set of events to make sure that the GOP would not pledge to give Ukraine the weapons it has been asking for from the United States.

Jeff Sessions, supposedly, shot down the suggestion made by Papa that same day. However, actions by the Trump campaign for the remainder of the campaign suggest a lot of effort to work with Russia.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Sure.

Like Trump's people didn't know who this implant was.

They knew all about it, and they knew who Manafort was working for too.

And the best part is, the emails had already been recovered and Trump's people knew it.

The FBI announced the email recovery in September 2015.

Hillary turned over the server and thumbdrive in August 2015.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

nymag.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

what....no interest in my personal life or financial situation....? I'm disappointed...send me a u2u like you did before, and I'll fill you in....

I hope you are feeling better!!!

Making stuff up again I see.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: links234

Sure.

Like Trump's people didn't know who this implant was.

They knew all about it, and they knew who Manafort was working for too.

Yet, still kept them on the team until August?

And the best part is, the emails had already been recovered and Trump's people knew it.

The FBI announced the email recovery in September 2015.

Hillary turned over the server and thumbdrive in August 2015.

1) What do emails have to do with this? 2)Why did Trump ask Russia for the missing emails?

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
being incompetent at crimes doesn't make you not guilty...

Apparently it does for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Tell yourself what ever you need to to continue your state of denial.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
#MAGA

Mueller Arrests Guilty Administration

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
a reply to: raymundoko

Tell yourself what ever you need to to continue your state of denial.

denial is a river not a state

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
#MAGA

Mueller Arrests Guilty Administration

So clever indeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So Trump lied about the missing emails?

Donald Trump stood at a podium and lied by saying that there were 33,000 emails still missing, despite them having been found 9 months prior and, looking directly at the camera, asking Russia to 'find' them and release them. Is that what you're saying?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join