It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally, liberal MSM admits "collusion" doesn't exist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

But its not about collusion, hacking, Trump or Russia, its about whats on those Hillary Emails that got leaked.

Considering that, the cover up was a total success.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That's why we are still waiting for the investigation to finish. Why is that so hard for you guys to understand? Unlike you guys who jump to conclusions mid-investigation, "Hillary is DEFINITELY guilty!" or "Trump didn't collude with Russians!", I and I'm assuming the media are waiting for the investigation to finish. Despite what you guys whine about daily the investigation is only intensifying and not going away. So more juiciness is on the way. Said juiciness may or may not take Trump down, but it damn sure will expose the swamp he installed in DC.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What got leaked???

Can you please quote the incriminating email(s)?

I can quote the one from Jr....you know the one where explicitly admits to going to a meeting for the purpose of colluding..

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Can you do the same.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because they aren’t even interested in the truth. They are just reluctant to admit they have been played Repeatedly by the gop and now by trump..

It’s a big leap from “all the WORLDS media, unions, scientists, celebrities, intellectuals, teachers, college professors, exc are in a vast conspiracy to make the gop look bad and discredit Jesus. All while the intangible “left” is running an illuminati conspiracy to bring Shiria law to the world after destroying america!!!”

To the real world...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: luthier

Imho it is because trump has been stupid enough to publicly say it is a witch hunt..

I bet that making crazy claims in public isn’t a legal risk, but filing fake charges to attack your political opponent is.. so no one is willing to sign their name to it.

Once that happens there is a papertrail and the stakes go up dramatically..

Normally they might could just play stupid and do it anyway, but I bet trump has been running around saying “find me something, anything to deflect against the Russian investigations!”

So Jeff Sessions knows it will end up right back in his lap, and trump wouldn’t bat an eye.

Pretend you are Trump - I'm sure you just retched a little - and you know you really had nothing to do with Russia yet 10,000 stories are coming out saying you did. What are you supposed to do other than say the stories are a lie? Just say nothing and have everyone assume the allegations are true, of course not he had no choice to attack back and the more dramatically the better, thus fake news was born.

What is a persons natural reaction when they are falsely accused - to vehemently deny, if someone doesn't do that cops find it highly suspicious. Yet it just makes trump haters more angry that he dare lie - that is an illogical reaction, you should be thinking maybe these charges are false.

You like many others I have met seem so triggered by him, you will not even consider the news actually is fake even though it is by far the most logical explanation.

Look, I have learned looking at people's actions are far more likely to get you to the truth than any speech ever will.

Trumps actions since the election have not benefited Russia at all. He pissed them off in Syria, and has supported US energy production which hurts Russia badly since energy production is there main source of income.

Despite what I'm sure you think, I also think he has been very patient with the investigations against him, because he knows if they are done fairly they will clear his name.

Do you really think with the ego he has if he knew he was guilty he would be protesting so vociferously? If he is proven to be a liar he goes down in history as a POS president who lied worse than Nixon.

What do you think is more important to him than his reputation? This is a man that brands everything with his name. I can guarentee you if he was guilty of Russian collusion he would have resigned long ago, not dig a deeper hole that is impossible to get out of.

All you trump haters keep claiming he is deflecting, he's scared. No he's not if he was really deflecting he would start a war or something, or at least try and fire mueller, not write another string of twitters like he has been doing all along for the last two years. You also say he is always lying yet most of his supposed lies are not lies you are just convinced they are because you are so sure you know the truth.

What it usually comes down to with you haters is you can't stand the way he speaks. You can't stand He talks at a third grade level and is not presidential. In other words you value style over substance. You hate it so much you will believe any BS that is hurled his direction.

Well guess what hatred alone isn't going to get him removed - it has to be proven he actually did something impeachable, and no matter how elaborate your fantasies of Russian collusion get they still have to be proven. It is not going to happen, and you need to start preparing yourself for that reality.

You've got to be making a very bad joke, or have no understanding of what makes this man tick. He will go to his grave screaming that he is innocent of all wrong doing, and will never admit to anything but personal perfection. He will justify his actions even to himself, completely believing he is innocent, even while throwing Don Jr., and Jared, and anybody else who might tarnish his name under the bus.

Like it was all just "locker room talk". He is a liar the likes of which the WH has never seen.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

What got leaked???

Can you please quote the incriminating email(s)?

I can quote the one from Jr....you know the one where explicitly admits to going to a meeting for the purpose of colluding..

“Good morning
Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.
What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?
I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.
Best
Rob Goldstone”

Can you do the same.

Will you please stop making false statements about this email. First off include don's response if you don't want to look like a total idiot.

Second stop claiming any of the emails prove collusion, they don't. Meeting with a Russian is not collusion, some action has to take place as a result of the meeting - there is no proof of that and you know it. Why do you continue to ignore that fact?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If it WAS a crime HRC would already be in jail. Since, to date, the only collusion with a foreign entity to influence the election that's been proven has been her and the DNC.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Not making a joke. I'm sorry but I think you are the one who does not understand what makes him tick.

Nobody would choose to subject themselves to the level of hate he is receiving unless they were doing what they thought was right and needed to persevere, or they were a power hungry dictator who was going to crush his opposition.

Since he is doing nothing dictator like, it is obvious it is the former.

When has he thrown anyone under the bus? Flynn? Pretty obvious he broke the law. Priebus? He was actively working against him with his neocon buddies. Yes he holds people accountable for their actions, that is not throwing them under a bus.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

We do not yet know whether any action came from this meeting, do we? His response does prove intent, however.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

His response was “I love it!”

What part of going to meet with representatives of the Russian government, for the purpose of gaining counter intelligence on hillary do you not understand???

It isn’t even in innuendo.. they literally spell out Russian government more than is even necessary...

Then they went to the meeting lol...with the 3 top campaign members...

Some one says “I’m going to rob that bank!”

Then they get caught breaking into the bank an all the moneys missing..

Why would anyone ever believe they didn’t take the money???

Could you please quote the emails of Hillary,s staff that contain some form of criminal of corrupt activity????

I did for all the accusations you are spouting can you show that is the case AT ALL???

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Nobody would choose to subject themselves to the level of hate he is receiving unless they were doing what they thought was right and needed to persevere, or they were a power hungry dictator who was going to crush his opposition.

Now you're getting it. He has gutted the State Department, destroyed the EPA, rolled back regulations intended to protect the lives of coal miners, cut consumer protections, ordered his AG to crack down on drugs that states have legalized, sent more troops into Afghanistan, created a commission charged with proving he really won the popular vote, and declared war on the free press. He is clearly frustrated that his power is so constrained by the Constitution. Now he is charging his defeated political opponent with crimes. What does that make him?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The only reason to think they didn’t make a deal is the word of Jr and accomplices... and they have lied every step of the way...

First there was no meetings it was all a witch hunt “fake news.”

Then there was a meeting with 2 people, then 4 then 8. Then thier story on the subject of that meeting constantly changed.

Not including trump saying he had secret info comming two days later..

It’s just being dishonest for some to pretend it is a media which hunt. I have no idea how a literal confession isn’t a smoking gun???

There isn’t even any innuendo. That flatly state Russian governors repeatedly.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Plenty of people who don’t like to lose do that all the time.. it is called spite and is one of the more common negative human emotions.

Plus there is the drive to prove everyone wrong..

But most importantly is that just because you think you would be best, doesn’t mean you are.. that’s classic narcissism...

He literally thinks he is the best at everything... I don’t even know that I’ve ever heard him publicly admit a flaw.

The real test will be if he runs again knowing what all it entails.. trump wants to be loved and as a GOP candidate that is impossible.

The gop’s every policy is anti-lower/middle classes..

That is inherently going to piss off more people than it makes happy.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

What part of going to meet with representatives of the Russian government, for the purpose of gaining counter intelligence on hillary do you not understand???

The source, as in you are lying about that too, as evidenced in your response to me up the page deflecting away from Hillary's emails.

Thanks though, for showing me your true colors.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

“Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?
Best,
Don”

There you go buddy...

Now what was I lying about again???

Do you see where he says “I love it”??

Or are you just being a dishonest political shill as usual?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Source?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Collusion isn't a legal term, anyone with half a brain knows that. It's too ambiguous. So technically collusion isn't a crime, but you're just mincing words.

Liberals pushing a false narrative on their political opponent, why the republicans would never do that! Wake the fuk up...

Russia collusion to Trump, is Benghazi,Emails,uranium one to Hillary Clinton. Both are complete nonsense cooked up by the other side, which is why real journalists and lawyers are skeptical when they read this BS.

However I have no doubt that you think Hillary made some sort of nefarious deal with the Canadian and Russian uranium companies. So why is it so hard for you to believe the other side also thinks illogical and irrationally nefarious things about Trump lmao

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Troll? It is has and always will be everywhere...

What source you you believe??? Because I’m not wasting my time trying to find a spot where infowars posted it (I doubt infowars posted it..)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GokuVsSuperman0

How so after the email from trump Jr specifically setting up a meeting with the trump campaign and Russian government agents for the explicit purpose of obtaining dirt on hillary?!?!

If me and you collude with the Russian government to drop government emails, without the protection of either party, what happens to us??

They make a bipartisan example of us and put us under the jail.. fo sho.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It is beyond ridiculous not to mention painfully desperate to argue that the comments of one individual at one outlet speaks for "the liberal media."

This thread is beyond ridiculous. Indictments are coming.

Have you ever known of a Special Counsel that didn't unseal indictments? Just like any prosecutions, you will have to settle for stupid trumped up charges... probably from long long ago to get any charges at all.

I would bet very few of the modern actors in politics could survive an examination of their past activities without an indictment, whether Dems or Reps... Washington IS that kind of cesspool.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join