It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham-Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes...Already!.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

she can be charged with 30000 email destruction of gov't property felonies. gl with that

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yes we can! Or... Washington DC could be charged with 13 Purges, having each single one of them crowned by a N1C3 military parade. After the Q-oup.

Err...

Sorry, tha algo catched a bug or something. Where was I? BIKE LOCK HER UP!

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I don’t think it will ever happen. The deep state protects it’s own

Trump has bunker busters.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

she can be charged with 30000 email destruction of gov't property felonies. gl with that

That's one of many!

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lol..... what is with rwnj’s and thier obsession with all things Clinton? It’s so bad I am embarrassed for them. Get back to us when the indictments start flying. Oh that’s right they are super villains and always one step ahead of the moronic right wingers who are hot on their trail. Lmfao. . a reply to: carewemust

edit on 17-2-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 31, 2017 ( Halloween
)

The 3 independent investigations are in their very early stages, but it's already apparent that Hillary's political career is as good as finished...and possibly her freedom to roam through society, as well.

Attorney Gregg Jarrett says that Hillary Clinton could be charged with at least 13 different crimes for her involvement in the Uranium One scandal and the Trump ‘peegate’ dossier.

Asked by Fox News host Sean Hannity how many crimes Hillary could be charged with, Jarrett responded, “13 potential crimes committed by Hillary Clinton, she’d be charged for six anti-corruption – they were all felonies.”

“She could also be charged with racketeering for using her charity as a criminal enterprise and then you’ve got all of the email crimes – two of them under the espionage act and two additional.”

Jarrett also said Clinton could be facing prison for her involvement in colluding with Russia to pay for the infamous ‘peegate’ dossier on Trump.

Source for the Stunning Revelations: www.infowars.com...

Hillary Clinton is lashing out in defiance, as the evidence mounts. But at least she's going down fighting...like a true warrior!

-CareWeMust

[/quote
Great sources. You must have an IQ of a 1000. Run forest run.😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Proof please or its just blabber. Oops I mean hannityism. L.M.A.O.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join