It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham-Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes...Already!.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm not aware of any laws Bush and Cheney broke. Enlighten me.

Are you joking? I'm conservative... but if you believe that The Constitution is the Rule of Law... Bush/Cheney went out of their way to break the law. Mostly Cheney... but here's a guy, along with his assistant, David Addington, that never wrote ANYTHING down. Not on paper. Not in electronic form. Nothing beyond trivial communications was ever put in a form that left the present time/space as a document.

Now... admittedly, Obama immediately went to work to try and out do Bush/Cheney and violate The Constitution even more egregiously... and he was extremely successful in doing so... but yeah, Bush/Cheney broke a metric crap ton of laws... many of them those things we call The Bill of Rights

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
im hoping the dinosaurs, hillary's first victim, makes the list.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
im hoping the dinosaurs, hillary's first victim, makes the list.

HILLARY CRIME WATCH: Now Eligible for 14 Criminal Charges.

The REAL leader of the Democratic party is now up to 14 conviction-eligible crimes. Hillary Clinton ILLEGALLY used Campaign Funds to pay for the FAKE/SLANDEROUS Anti-Trump dossier. She admitted it, late last night...

In a late-night interview on “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah,” Clinton said there was a difference between her campaign paying for legal opposition research and Trump's team possibly working with Russia to influence the election.

When Trump got the nomination for the Republican Party, the people doing it (the dossier) came to my campaign lawyer.

“He said 'yes,'” Clinton added, referring to her campaign lawyer, Marc Elias. “He’s an experienced lawyer, he knows what the law is, he knows what opposition research is.”

SOURCE: abcnews.go.com...

When "research" is in reality "slandering" the name of another person, that's a crime too, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I thought Alex Jones of Infowars admitted in court that he's a phony?

Why would anyone trust a website run by a guy who claims he's just an actor, putting on a entertainment show?

All bloggers left or right are just joe average guy expressing an opinion or pushing their own agenda and claiming their thoughts are facts.

Bloggers do not push news they push opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Maybe you missed the part where the obama DoJ insisted hillary not be charged, comey wrote up the letter exonerating hillary months before the investigation ended, etc.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We can hope. Trump seems to be a man who does all he can to keep his promises, and locking her up was one of them!

All I want for Christmas.....ell, maybe her former boss locked up, too....

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

After all that 'lock her up' chanting...didnt Trump-san say he wasnt going to pursue a case againt Hillary.

Quoting or paraphrasing..." It's just not something I feel very strongly about"

So what promise did he make? That he'd lock her up, or he wouldn't bother.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

When President Trump told Jeff Sessions that he'd like to have the "gag order" lifted from the Uranium One FBI informant, he was giving tacit approval to go after Hillary.

I just heard that what Hillary (and others in the Obama Admin) did, was essentially sell something that did not belong to her (20% of the U.S. Uranium reserves) to Russia, and place the $145 million in proceeds in her Clinton Foundation bank account.

I thought the money was put in the U.S. Treasury. Chalk up additional charges against Hillary, along with the Department heads that approved this "deal".

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

along with the Department heads that approved this "deal".

And remember...that included Eric "The Fast & Furious" Holder.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

along with the Department heads that approved this "deal".

And remember...that included Eric "The Fast & Furious" Holder.

Maybe that's why his Presidential exploratory committee shut down so quickly this Summer.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Certainly not a paste merchant with his own line of male enhancement vitamins.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When President Trump told Jeff Sessions that he'd like to have the "gag order" lifted from the Uranium One FBI informant, he was giving tacit approval to go after Hillary.

I just heard that what Hillary (and others in the Obama Admin) did, was essentially sell something that did not belong to her (20% of the U.S. Uranium reserves) to Russia, and place the $145 million in proceeds in her Clinton Foundation bank account.

I thought the money was put in the U.S. Treasury. Chalk up additional charges against Hillary, along with the Department heads that approved this "deal".

You heard?

From a Right Wing nut source that does not even know that $140 million or so came from a Canadian man that sold out of his interests long before the deal was even presented for approval? That also had worked with Bill Clinton in the past, and the company he divested from had not even been purchased by Rosatom yet?

Sure...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You heard?

From a Right Wing nut source that does not even know that $140 million or so came from a Canadian man that sold out of his interests long before the deal was even presented for approval? That also had worked with Bill Clinton in the past, and the company he divested from had not even been purchased by Rosatom yet?

Sure...

Yes. Hearing is one of the five senses. Obviously, you used one or more of your senses to post what you feel is true. That's cool. The investigators will get to the bottom of it.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You heard?

Sure...

Yes. Hearing is one of the five senses. Obviously, you used one or more of your senses to post what you feel is true. That's cool. The investigators will get to the bottom of it.

I am sure they will, if there is anything to investigate.

Remember the FBI was involved with the corruption stuff long before the acquisition took place.

Also, I did not need my senses to post what it true. It is verifiable.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join