It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham-Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes...Already!.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Good luck with this, the reason Hillary doesn't go to prison as easily as some people would like is that many of the charges against her are bogus and not based in reality. I'll keep my eye on this, but infowars and Fox News both have a tendency to twist facts, or even outright lie.
That is crazy talk. Destroying the email info alone should have sent her to prison. A felony is a felony. Do you believe it was a lie that she destroyed subpoenaed emails?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Good luck with this, the reason Hillary doesn't go to prison as easily as some people would like is that many of the charges against her are bogus and not based in reality. I'll keep my eye on this, but infowars and Fox News both have a tendency to twist facts, or even outright lie.
That is crazy talk. Destroying the email info alone should have sent her to prison. A felony is a felony. Do you believe it was a lie that she destroyed subpoenaed emails?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Here ye all go, damnit, 40+ years of the Bush's + Clinton's + Obama's running the global drug trade with the CIA, I've had this up almost a year now not one single argument against it despite challenging people like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet we're supposed to believe in Justice?

Over 50 years of dozens and dozens of illegal wars + governments -all too often democratically elected- overthrown by the CIA, with DEATH SQUADS (typically trained at Ft. Bennings "School of the America's) installed to torture and annihilate all opposition. ETC. No one person has EVER gone to jail over it NOT ONCE.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

For as long as anyone can remember the RNC+DNC has worked lockstep with the corporate owned MSM to annihilate any non-corrupt outsiders, not to mention any and all "Third Party's", this is the most diabolical sort of Election RIGGING there is the entire hoodwinking of America in their generations long Divide & Rule (look that one up) agenda.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FACT: BOTH SIDES are equally GUILTY in all of this stuff...
...so these supposed "investigations" are all ruses of political theater. And they all know it.

WHO has ever gone to jail for any of this stuff?

Nixon didn't. He got millions of dollars for interviews etc instead.

Bush didn't, he gets to live out his days getting paid to paint pretty pictures like a little Hitler.

And Obama The Saint he's the one who worked to pardon Bush. Obama who is a TRAITOR to America with his indisputable Al Qaeda mercenary force (Al America's Army Qaeda) he used to attempt to overthrow Syria.

But yeah potential negligence in Benghazi that's the big issue, oh that and those missing 33,000 emails (WHICH ITS A FACT THE STATE DEPT AND HILLARY'S LAWYER BOTH HAD THEM ON FLASH DRIVES ALL DURING THE "INVESTIGATIONS" LAST YEAR).

And as long as nothing comes of those 2 "investigations" then all is well and go back to bed America, your government is in control again.

Pretty effing hypocritical of all ye "liberals" who SCREAM and RIOT over social "justice" but only as long as your "team" (masters) dont get a rough ride in the press (or see ACTUAL Justice).

You do realize the one(s) asking the questions about 'what laws were broke?' weren't actually waiting/hoping for an answer.

Per the usual, they will straw man or ignore or deflect.

In all the screams for justice, there are whispers of "justice, unless it's an individual on my side of politics going down" abound.

Divided we fall

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, if Hannity and Alex Jones say so ... #eyeroll

I'd wait for indictments before you all do your happy dance too hard.

You might strain something for nothing.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The left has made it clear that they want no stone left unturned. Now it is up to us to demand the same. I think it is time for a true bipartisan investigation

Clinton & Co's illegal actions are greatly outnumbered by the simply "unethical" ones. But a true independent investigation is needed to determine which parts of that conduct constitute federal crimes. IMO, there are too many scandals and leaks, too many "coincidences" and "bad optics" for anyone to dismiss their conduct as anything less than substantial and felonious organized criminal activity.
edit on 11/1/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
October 31, 2017 ( Halloween
)

The 3 independent investigations are in their very early stages, but it's already apparent that Hillary's political career is as good as finished...and possibly her freedom to roam through society, as well.

Attorney Gregg Jarrett says that Hillary Clinton could be charged with at least 13 different crimes for her involvement in the Uranium One scandal and the Trump ‘peegate’ dossier.

Asked by Fox News host Sean Hannity how many crimes Hillary could be charged with, Jarrett responded, “13 potential crimes committed by Hillary Clinton, she’d be charged for six anti-corruption – they were all felonies.”

“She could also be charged with racketeering for using her charity as a criminal enterprise and then you’ve got all of the email crimes – two of them under the espionage act and two additional.”

Jarrett also said Clinton could be facing prison for her involvement in colluding with Russia to pay for the infamous ‘peegate’ dossier on Trump.

Source for the Stunning Revelations: www.infowars.com...

Hillary Clinton is lashing out in defiance, as the evidence mounts. But at least she's going down fighting...like a true warrior!

-CareWeMust

Was yesterday March 31st? NO? Thought it was an April fools joke. I am wrong and that means it looks juicy for Justice for criminals that use the name Hillary.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight

wow that is just a bad song. Normally i would star a music addition. LOL did that make one hit wonder status?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We deserve to see this woman in handcuffs.

I don't care about Prison.

But, just to let everyone know.

The law applies to everyone.

One purp walk for the ages...

It's too bad the police and Republicans are so incompetent that she's able to walk around not charged with any crimes.

Well incompetent is a possibility but the death toll around the Hill dog is stunning and if you value your grandchildren and that yacht you would protect those. They do exactly what they have to do. Which of them do you expect would risk family and security to buck them? Comey didn't risk the wrath of Hillary aftert he looked the beast right in the eye and said "yea, she violated the law, but it wasn't intended.... Yea, others went to jail for it but no DA would bring charges..."

BS!!!

edit on 1-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I thought Alex Jones of Infowars admitted in court that he's a phony?

Why would anyone trust a website run by a guy who claims he's just an actor, putting on a entertainment show?

It is entertainment, everyone agrees with that.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
infowars lol. you mean that channel that writes an article, makes a video about said topic then references their own article as the source? lmfao
edit on 1-11-2017 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We all know Billy Boy is hoping like hell they lock her up. He can finally live his life the way he wants.... Boats and Hoes!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

then do it already

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turkenstein

Destroying phones and computers (with a sledgehammer) that contained EVIDENCE, is illegal too.
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There's no such thing as a federal misdemeanor, all statutes refer to felonies.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
May not be 'free to roam'? I just saw her interviewed on the Comedy Channel.

What Irony.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Why is Infowars allowed as a source?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
She learned her lessons well from Daddy hugh, dont do the crime without dirt on the people that might try to bring you down.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
To be fair, Fox News argued the same in court. a reply to: Kettu

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are you serious? Torture is a war crime. Illegal preemptive invasions (Iraq) are the international crime of aggression.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Turkenstein

Destroying phones and computers (with a sledgehammer) that contained EVIDENCE, is illegal too.
www.businessinsider.com...

No it isn't. It's only a crime after it's been labeled as EVIDENCE. Until then, as long as they're not Governmental Institution property, you can do whatever you want with it.

But keep on deflecting, you're just scared because your "Trump Train" is headed for the scrapyard.
edit on 2-11-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join