It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham-Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes...Already!.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

INFO WARS LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

In an ideal world trump would be thrown naked into a pit full of Amazonian lesbians with PMS.
I can dream...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Really amazing.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

That's an interesting page.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ohanka

In an ideal world trump would be thrown naked into a pit full of Amazonian lesbians with PMS.
I can dream...

Deeply disturbing.

Though I fail to see what Trump has to do with any of Hillary's crimes.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Does anybody seriously think if Clinton was guilty of anything that she could be charged for, that Trump wouldn't have made sure she'd been charged by now?

I mean, seriously? If she's guilty of something, why hasn't she been charged?

You can go all 'deep state protecting its own' if you want, but Trump wouldn't have brought charges? Really? When it was one of his few key election pledges?

Occam's razor suggests that again, investigations into her haven't found enough to bring any charges.

I mean, unless you're Alex Jones and you're a crazy person who just shouts and shouts and screams and screams and demands he gets his way like a giant man-baby.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Real attorney, or former attorney. He certainly is a 'real' fox anchor. Cannot seem to find much to lend weight to his informed opinion. Maybe im not googling hard enough.

He still has his licence if that's worth anything. He's a drunk, so the opposition will smear him for that. They'll use his mugshot and everything. You know how it goes.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

And don't forget that Republicans have controlled both chambers of Congress since the 2014 elections. And even though they held numerous hearings and investigations involving Hillary, they still couldn't find anything to actually press charges against her for.

The "deep state protects its own" narrative is just a convenient excuse to cover for the failure of their witch hunts.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
I thought Alex Jones of Infowars admitted in court that he's a phony?

Why would anyone trust a website run by a guy who claims he's just an actor, putting on a entertainment show?

Because confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Politicians never pay for their crimes of globalist treason. I want it to be different in the case of Hillary the C#nt, but I am not confident. I think it is more likely she will die/be silenced before she faces any charges. Kill one person and you stand a very good chance of being caught and punished. if your a politician responsible for the deaths of hundreds/thousands/millions and you'll never see the inside of a courtroom, let alone a prison cell.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hannity and Jarret combined with Infowars. Going to need bigger guns than that.

In all honesty, we are witnessing exactly how 'justice' in the US works. Cronies take the fall while the insulation surrounding key people is thicker than the books of law.

Too bad, so sad, we lose.

Yes, it's a shame Trump is so well protected, but hopefully that will change.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why is Trump coming up in this thread? Hillary is a criminal and should be in prison - Trump has nothing to do with her criminal behavior.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bgerbger

originally posted by: JinMI

Hannity and Jarret combined with Infowars. Going to need bigger guns than that.

In all honesty, we are witnessing exactly how 'justice' in the US works. Cronies take the fall while the insulation surrounding key people is thicker than the books of law.

Too bad, so sad, we lose.

Yes, it's a shame Trump is so well protected, but hopefully that will change.

Haha. By who?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here ye all go, damnit, 40+ years of the Bush's + Clinton's + Obama's running the global drug trade with the CIA, I've had this up almost a year now not one single argument against it despite challenging people like this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet we're supposed to believe in Justice?

Over 50 years of dozens and dozens of illegal wars + governments -all too often democratically elected- overthrown by the CIA, with DEATH SQUADS (typically trained at Ft. Bennings "School of the America's) installed to torture and annihilate all opposition. ETC. No one person has EVER gone to jail over it NOT ONCE.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

For as long as anyone can remember the RNC+DNC has worked lockstep with the corporate owned MSM to annihilate any non-corrupt outsiders, not to mention any and all "Third Party's", this is the most diabolical sort of Election RIGGING there is the entire hoodwinking of America in their generations long Divide & Rule (look that one up) agenda.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FACT: BOTH SIDES are equally GUILTY in all of this stuff...
...so these supposed "investigations" are all ruses of political theater. And they all know it.

WHO has ever gone to jail for any of this stuff?

Nixon didn't. He got millions of dollars for interviews etc instead.

Bush didn't, he gets to live out his days getting paid to paint pretty pictures like a little Hitler.

And Obama The Saint he's the one who worked to pardon Bush. Obama who is a TRAITOR to America with his indisputable Al Qaeda mercenary force (Al America's Army Qaeda) he used to attempt to overthrow Syria.

But yeah potential negligence in Benghazi that's the big issue, oh that and those missing 33,000 emails (WHICH ITS A FACT THE STATE DEPT AND HILLARY'S LAWYER BOTH HAD THEM ON FLASH DRIVES ALL DURING THE "INVESTIGATIONS" LAST YEAR).

And as long as nothing comes of those 2 "investigations" then all is well and go back to bed America, your government is in control again.

Pretty effing hypocritical of all ye "liberals" who SCREAM and RIOT over social "justice" but only as long as your "team" (masters) dont get a rough ride in the press (or see ACTUAL Justice).

edit on 1-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Any other sources besides the heavily biased infowars??? lol If that's your primary source...well...have another glass of the juice.

If she's guilty, charge her. If she's convicted lock her up. (But I doubt she will spend a single day behind bars.)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Hilarious.

You guys are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton?

For effs sake, how many years have you been shouting that she is going to jail?

Good luck with your obsession.

If INFOWARS says it's true then it must be!

edit on 1-11-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No, he admitted that he has a different persona behind closed doors. Don't we all?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This 'fake news' OP uses a 'fake news' link.... as usual.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

No, he admitted that he has a different persona behind closed doors. Don't we all?

sure... tied up with electrical tape

whoops sorry, thought you said person. what can i say, he just has that serial killer type of face... and outbursts
edit on 1-11-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Infowars..hahahahahaha, lololololol the only thing infowars has on its side is even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Another "they got Hillary" thread, how refreshing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join