It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Rodham-Clinton Can Be Charged With 13 Crimes...Already!.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Hillary Clinton of course.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
In an ideal world she would be arrested and deported to Syria to face a war crimes tribunal. I'm sure they have a fair justice system. As fair as she deserves, anyway.

The West is an oligarchy. Hillary Clinton is one of the oligarchs. The elites are not subject to the same rules and laws as we proles are.

She, nor any like her, will ever face justice for her crimes as long as the present political system remains.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: fiverx313

Hillary Clinton of course.

is that like, a scenario where they both kill each other simultaneously?

i'll put that under 'other'

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: carewemust

They got her again huh?

The evidence mounts. With Republicans in Control of the House/Senate/WhiteHouse, Hillary's Teflon is being stripped away, layer by layer.

Been used too many times. "Dented and cracked" now , if you know what I mean...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We deserve to see this woman in handcuffs.

I don't care about Prison.

But, just to let everyone know.

The law applies to everyone.

One purp walk for the ages...

It's too bad the police and Republicans are so incompetent that she's able to walk around not charged with any crimes.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Good luck with this, the reason Hillary doesn't go to prison as easily as some people would like is that many of the charges against her are bogus and not based in reality. I'll keep my eye on this, but infowars and Fox News both have a tendency to twist facts, or even outright lie.

And even manipulate photos and video.:

en.wikipedia.org...

Fox deliberately will manipulate photos to cause manufactured outrage.

And they're not even very good with Photoshop...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
informal poll:

when carewemust and xuenchen duel to the death for hillary's hand in marriage... who do you think will win?

Bill.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: darkbake
Good luck with this, the reason Hillary doesn't go to prison as easily as some people would like is that many of the charges against her are bogus and not based in reality. I'll keep my eye on this, but infowars and Fox News both have a tendency to twist facts, or even outright lie.

And even manipulate photos and video.:

en.wikipedia.org...

Fox deliberately will manipulate photos to cause manufactured outrage.

And they're not even very good with Photoshop...

Dude all the MSM does heinous butcher BS so unless you're willing to derail every CNN et al thread then thanks for the reminder, but what else then?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hello Carewemust,
Thanks for posting this.

We're way past January 20th, and both Hillary and George Soros remain WAY above the law.

If an ordinary citizen (with a security clearance) compromised ONE, just one classified information, there's a strong chance that ordinary citizen would be doing hard time in federal prison.

The amount of damage done by Hillary, by leaking volumes of classified documents, is exponentially worse than the crimes committed by "celebrity" criminals such as Ames, and the Walker brothers.

Hillary has several things going that will ensure that she won't even stand trial.

(1) Hillary owns the Democratic party. All Democrats and commies are beholden to her and they will not tolerate any investigation or charges against Hillary. Ditto for RINO commie anti-American Republicans, such as Mr. Amnesty.

(2) Anyone who crosses Hillary will seriously face being added to this list.

And the body count continues to rise.

L ink to External Image

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Oh Gregg Jarrett, who called for a grand jury for Hillary over the email controversy and then the next day he called grand juries an "undemocratic farce" when Mueller as special counsel looking into Russian interference impanelled one. Yeah his "lawyering" seems up to snuff.

edit on 31-10-2017 by Regnor because: none

edit on 31-10-2017 by Regnor because: tried to make it clearer

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I thought Alex Jones of Infowars admitted in court that he's a phony?

Why would anyone trust a website run by a guy who claims he's just an actor, putting on a entertainment show?

And if these claims are completely accurate, exactly how would this make Alex Jones and Infowars different from every media outlet?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Real attorney, or former attorney. He certainly is a 'real' fox anchor. Cannot seem to find much to lend weight to his informed opinion. Maybe im not googling hard enough.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Why would anyone trust a website run by a guy who claims he's just an actor, putting on a entertainment show?

Because the Website says what they want to hear and allows them to deflect from a reality they want no part of.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

And if these claims are completely accurate, exactly how would this make Alex Jones and Infowars different from every media outlet?

Well, for one, Infowars has a reader base that asks this type of question in a serious manner.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton will never be charged with anything, despite the overwhelming evidence otherwise.

That's just the way it is.

Sucks to be us.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That's OK. Facts-R-Facts..regardless of the source.

But these aren't "facts"; they're conjecture. From your own OP:

Attorney Gregg Jarrett says that Hillary Clinton could be charged with at least 13 different crimes for her involvement in the Uranium One scandal and the Trump ‘peegate’ dossier.

Asked by Fox News host Sean Hannity how many crimes Hillary could be charged with, Jarrett responded, “13 potential crimes committed by Hillary Clinton, she’d be charged for six anti-corruption – they were all felonies.”

“She could also be charged with racketeering for using her charity as a criminal enterprise and then you’ve got all of the email crimes – two of them under the espionage act and two additional.”

Jarrett also said Clinton could be facing prison for her involvement in colluding with Russia to pay for the infamous ‘peegate’ dossier on Trump.

edit on 1-11-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

What do you mean fake charges,people like you are the reason things get out of hand,they blatantly commit crimes,yet liberals like you defend them

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

people like you are the reason things get out of hand,they blatantly commit crimes

One of the great things about our judicial system is that people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Republicans spent several years holding hearings and investigations against Hillary, yet they never actually pressed charges against her. Now why was that?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

URANIUM ONE...LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

So convenient. A self serving conspiracy.
Yes she's so privileged that's why she's never been charged with anything. Never that she's actually innocent.
Tell me...just how did she end up in the above the law crowd? She didn't grow up rich. She didn't grow up fancy. Her mother was an abused child. Her father a merchant. She married an ambitious boy she met in college.
I mean where was this threshold and when did she step over it into the realm of the elite who are above the law. I don't think she's rich enough. She's rich but not filthy like trump.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join