It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook, Twitter: Russian actors sought to undermine Trump after election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The debates were before he was elected. He got briefed on Russia late last summer.
They were both getting briefings. Identical briefings.
Are you saying they told Clinton but not trump? No trump knew and he continued to deny it was Russia for many many more months. Stop with the revisionist history or look it up.
edit on 1112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There are two separate issues which Russian propagandists conflate. It is possible to deal with Trump's competency without compromising the integrity of our constitutional system. That is the whole point; our Constitution exists to place the law above the individuals in power. The 25th Amendment makes it possible to restore the health of the Republic if the President is incapable of discharging his our her duties.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In fact, he called on Russia to release Clinton's "missing emails." That bullying taunt will come back to haunt him.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

In fact, he called on Russia to release Clinton's "missing emails." That bullying taunt will come back to haunt him.

You mean the yoga emails? How would that have impacted anything? Unless she was lying.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

www.ncsl.org...

school voucher program.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

You mean the yoga emails? How would that have impacted anything? Unless she was lying.

The issue of s not what they contained or what impact they had on the election. It proves that Trump knew the Russians were responsible for the hack, and HE APPROVED.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It proves that Trump knew the Russians were responsible for the hack, and HE APPROVED.

Are you suggesting that hillarys private server was hacked?
Last I knew hillary and her it people denied that server was hacked.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

The issue of s not what they contained or what impact they had on the election. It proves that Trump knew the Russians were responsible for the hack, and HE APPROVED.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference to Mrs. Clinton’s deleted emails. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

"I hope you're able to find" proves he knew they had them? Please refrain from making # up. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It proves that Trump knew the Russians were responsible for the hack, and HE APPROVED.

Not at all. TRUMP was implying that. He knew about the DNC and Podesta leaks and wanted Russia to hack the private servernas well. (Of course, Russian intelligence would save those emails for use after Hillary won!)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

No, it proves he thought they were actively hacking Clinton and her campaign... not that they already had them.
edit on 1-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Not at all. TRUMP was implying that. He knew about the DNC and Podesta leaks and wanted Russia to hack the private servernas well. (Of course, Russian intelligence would save those emails for use after Hillary won!)

So trump is an intercontinental mind reader?.....ok thanks

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

But you claimed Trump knew they had the emails. They can't have them if her server didn't get hacked. So you were wrong that he knew they had them?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

But you claimed Trump knew they had the emails. They can't have them if her server didn't get hacked. So you were wrong that he knew they had them?

I realize English is probably not your first language, so I will have to explain that I was referring into the intelligence briefings. Someone claimed that Trump was not informed that Russia was manipulating the election. His taunt proves that he was aware that the emails posted on WikiLeaks were the result of an illegal Russian hack. Rather than condemn Russia's illegal activity, he encouraged it, proving that he was aware that it was intended to help him, if only by harming Clinton.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I realize English is probably not your first language, so I will have to explain that I was referring into the intelligence briefings. Someone claimed that Trump was not informed that Russia was manipulating the election. His taunt proves that he was aware that the emails posted on WikiLeaks were the result of an illegal Russian hack. Rather than condemn Russia's illegal activity, he encouraged it, proving that he was aware that it was intended to help him, if only by harming Clinton.

I apologize for having trouble keeping your lies straight. So hoping they can find the deleted emails from her server proves he knows who did the WikiLeaks hack how? Is there some law of physics that only allows Russia to hack?

Your threshold for what you consider proof is laughable.

All it proves is, like everyone else in America, he had heard the speculation that Russia was behind the hack.
edit on 1 11 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

True. The Russians recognized the nut bag but they didn't make him a nut bag.
Hes unfit all on his own.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

It already is.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

He is still sure like so many on the right that she deleted incriminating e mails. I don't know exactly what she was supposed to have been doing. Selling states secrets to the enemy or something. In any event trump doesn't think the emails were about yoga and obviously neither do you.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump believes those emails are out there. That's what's imlortant. His intent. Lol funny isn't it?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Trump believes those emails are out there. That's what's imlortant. His intent. Lol funny isn't it?

Quite frankly I don't find any of it funny. If hillary and podesta followed simple IT protocols they would not be in this position to begin with. NOTHING should have been stored in hillarys home bathroom. Podesta is an idiot who used "password" for his password.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

He didn't say he knew they had them. He did ask for them because he believed they had them. INTENT there's that word again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join