It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iz any1 actually afraid of the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I mean really dudez, iz any1 afraid of them, we could stop them... As long as we don't have any more terrorist threats like we did with Liberator a month ago. The time to act is now.. Fight for the future of humanit's freedom, You don't have to use a gun, use your mouth, use your mind, use your civilty to defend the World from this new threat. Rise up and defend yourselves my fellow Citizens of Humanity!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Afraid, no. Concerned, yes.

I don't know whether if it is going to happen, or when. So I wouldn't freak out about it yet.

Hell, what are we going to do stop it, I'm sure they've got everything covered!
I say sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
NEVER!

No reason to fear them, but there is reason to be afraid of their intentions. That much is serious.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't realy belive in all these "NWO" things, but I know there will be a NWO when Armageddon occurs. If such as thing were to happen now, we should rise up and defeat these godless bastards.Now I am not afraid of them, but I agree with ADVISOR their intentions are far more fearful.

Welcome to the board Tassadar, En Taro Adun.

[Edited on 6-30-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanx, great 2 be here. I was just wondering because evry1 i know either doesn't believe it'll happen or knows and doesn't care. Does any1 know what life will be like? Will we be in control and it just becomes a planetary government or is it gonna be an aristocratic state where we're the 'lil slaves 4 the big guys? Share ur opinions please

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Read "1984" by George Orwell, life under a Totalitarian government. It also spawned the Television series Big Brother.

Well it would be like a single culture, no diversity only maybe from skin colour and our lives would be very much controlled by our Government. We would be pretty much slaves to the system.

If your friends don't believe NWO, don't tell them just watchtheir expressions when they try and take over

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
LOL dirty but cruel... Dude some1 needs 2 know cuz if no1 knows when they try 2 take over they will.. 1984 's a good book read it about 2 years ago.. Thanx though

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
IF it is true then what could possibly do? you could fight, so could start a coup, but the numbers that would be aligned to the Order would be far great to fight back against. Not forgeting their excesive military hardware and funding.

As I said before, sit back and enjoy the ride
Fighting gets you killed or a gurt big scar.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm not afraid of the NWO.
They might be shifty eyed toe rags, but the people they work for are OK.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
*aight Eisenhower u've got a point. But one of humanity's greatest discoveries is hope and i wll be hopeful, not ambitious but prepared. I hope u will 2.

& Leveller, who does the NWO work 4 anywayz? r u 1 of them?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
& Leveller, who does the NWO work 4 anywayz? r u 1 of them?

I could be dude.

As for who they work for? I ain't tellin'.
'Cos even they don't know!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Iz any1 actually afraid of the NWO?

No, but Virginia Woolf scares the # outta me

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hey Laveller!

DING-DONG DING-DONG

They don't work 4 any1, they work 4 themselves and their own fame, power, and greed.

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm afraid

I'm afraid that they will start without me, and I don't know where to join

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
LOL i know what u mean, it would suck if they did takeover, u try 2 join, and they shoot u

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Think maybe you could join and just rise up in the ranks and eventually you will become ruler of the world? That would be kinda sweet if you had complete power over every living thing.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well yeah, but Josh, do you have enough faith in yourself to believe you will not abuse that power and create some new catastrophic apocalypse for huminty to fix...

Are you a good enough person?

Do you know yourself well enough to trust six billion lives in your hands?

That's why i don't want to let the NWO take over, I could not trust a few people with the world, NO MAN (or woman) is worthy, and just enough to rule the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yet in a vacuum of power comes tyranny.

I doubt the NWO will ever occur, it would be such an incredible feat that the man power involved would be huge, it could probably work in theory, if all the world powers laid down their arms.

However only time will tell.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
My only fear is that they get me from behind.

I'd really like to take as many out with me as I can.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Well yeah, but Josh, do you have enough faith in yourself to believe you will not abuse that power and create some new catastrophic apocalypse for huminty to fix...

Are you a good enough person?

Do you know yourself well enough to trust six billion lives in your hands?

That's why i don't want to let the NWO take over, I could not trust a few people with the world, NO MAN (or woman) is worthy, and just enough to rule the world.

I'm not gonna lie, the power would get to my head and I would think I was immortal. I would love being in so much control that if somebody didn't like something I did that I could just tell somebody to kill them(which I think will happen anyway if the NWO comes) but I do think that I can do better than Bush is doing at the moment.

new topics

top topics

join