It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Hillary Set Up Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: xuenchen

Haven't you wondered HOW the FBI and the JD got any evidence on Papadopolous ?

He corresponded with a known Russian agent of influence. These agents are routinely monitored. (Remember the unmasking "scandal?")

But the "Russian agent of influence" turned out to be fake.

Fake agent offering nothing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. That was a blind alley. Opposition research and all being in play he is definitely innocent.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: jimmyx
what gets to me is that it seems for a conspiracy site, Clinton bashing to this day, receives many more posts than foreign propaganda interference in our own elections.....

was just thinking the same thing the other day about how las vegas false flag to distract from something, weinstein false flag to distract from vegas, that has plenty of traction here... but what happened in new york isn't a false flag to distract from mueller indictments?

not that i think it is, but i'm surprised with all this deep state conspiracy crap going on around here, that nobody seems to think that might fit the bill.

vegas and new york would have been greenlit by trump or tillerson, remember who got the blame for sandy hook and benghazi?
the purveyors of twoof behind false flags can't blame evil gubmint seeing how they told their followers to vote for the guy and defend everything he has ever done and will ever do.
imagine the cries of how vegas was another ruse to take guns away if hillary were in power or how uzbekistan would be part of the seven year old debunked uranium one lulz.

the silence is deafening.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

He corresponded with a known Russian agent of influence. These agents are routinely monitored. (Remember the unmasking "scandal?")

Fake agent offering nothing. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. That was a blind alley. Opposition research and all being in play he is definitely innocent.

Absolutely wrong. It is intent that makes the charge of treason stick.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Absolutely wrong. It is intent that makes the charge of treason stick.

more like a charge of "reason"

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You know, when she lost I thought at least conservatives will stop obsessing over her but boy was I wrong.

This story is absolute nonsense, as par the course.

Jesus...

That's like asking dems to stop obsessing over trump cause he won.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I thought reports from random "officials" were fake news? Oh wait i get it... that only counts when it's against trump. Smh

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

So original.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

I thought reports from random "officials" were fake news? Oh wait i get it... that only counts when it's against trump. Smh

Good point.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
OK, new day. Has this "informant" been named? Doesn't seem so to me. So this has been set up as a bad Flip Wilson skit, "The devil made me do it." Posting this crap, and it is crap without a source, is tantamount to lying. Backing it up is foolish and self defeating. Think you are winning something by supporting this? Well surprisingly you are.

I'd be ashamed to be associated with anything like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cinerama

You can tell the Trump junta is going down in flames because the front page of ATS is flooded with stories about Obama and Clinton!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: cinerama

You can tell the Trump junta is going down in flames because the front page of ATS is flooded with stories about Obama and Clinton!

Ad in another thread the question is posed as to why Hillary is still relevant. Why? Because they need her for deflection. This thread is a good example of it.

posted on Nov, 10 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have read that left-wingers are more likely to fact-check and be suspicious of news that seems too good to be true.

I don't know how true this is, plenty seem to live by Harry Potter standards.

There was an article on NPR that talked about this. They interviewed the CEO of a fake news website and he said he had tried setting up shop to lure in liberals, but it was not as easy as conservatives.

This story is interesting, in the excerpt below, take a minute to meet this fake news CEO and see how his news affected the politics of people in the state legislature.

Coler is a soft-spoken 40-year-old with a wife and two kids. He says he got into fake news around 2013 to highlight the extremism of the white nationalist alt-right.

"The whole idea from the start was to build a site that could kind of infiltrate the echo chambers of the alt-right, publish blatantly or fictional stories and then be able to publicly denounce those stories and point out the fact that they were fiction," Coler says.

He was amazed at how quickly fake news could spread and how easily people believe it. He wrote one fake story for NationalReport.net about how customers in Colorado marijuana shops were using food stamps to buy pot.

"What that turned into was a state representative in the House in Colorado proposing actual legislation to prevent people from using their food stamps to buy marijuana based on something that had just never happened," Coler says.

What happened when he tried to do the same thing with liberals?

Coler says his writers have tried to write fake news for liberals — but they just never take the bait.

NPR
Now - I actually think he might be biased and maybe liberals are susceptible to this, but there doesn't seem to be much liberal fake news mills like this out there, as far as I know - there might be. I know, some people will say the mainstream media is liberal fake news, but they don't outright fabricate stories from start to finish. They have to be held at least somewhat accountable - the reporter in question would be in serious trouble if they fabricated an entire story.
edit on 10pmFri, 10 Nov 2017 13:57:47 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 10pmFri, 10 Nov 2017 13:58:13 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

they don't outright fabricate stories from start to finish

two words:

Russia

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join