It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Hillary Set Up Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am unfamiliar with Sam Clovis. I will read up a bit when I get a chance later.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They only needed to tell the FBI about the attempt. They didn't need to provide anything but the actions the Russians took.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

It's so obvious. Management is trying to keep up but it's an ongoing battle. Between New accounts and hijacking old accounts.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They only needed to tell the FBI about the attempt. They didn't need to provide anything but the actions the Russians took.

Ah yes, but they went a step further to get the evidence.

So far it's working.

Haven't you wondered HOW the FBI and the JD got any evidence on Papadopolous ?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

He's trumps nominee for under secretary of agriculture for research, education and economics. He was a co-chair for trumps presidential campaign. And most important at this moment he was mentor of George Papadopoulos. He was questioned by Mueller and his team last week. Of course he could just be a source of information and not under investigation himself. I think they are called cooperating witnesses.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Oh yeah right.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

he responded "great work" after papadopoulos discussed his interactions with russians who wanted to arrange a meeting with trump and russian leaders.

he's also trumps pick to become agriculture scientist - he is not a scientist. lol

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's so obvious. Management is trying to keep up but it's an ongoing battle. Between New accounts and hijacking old accounts.

You don't have to be the most observant person in the world to notice some members' shifting "narrative."

"There was no Russian interference, it is all a big lie to explain Crooked Hillary's loss." --> "If the Russians were trying to manipulate the election, it is nothing we don't do so it's justified. Besides, collusion is not a crime." --> "Hillary Clinton was colluding with the Russians! Lock her up! Lock her up!"

As if no-one has a memory that extends back over one week.
edit on 1-11-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

He corresponded with a known Russian agent of influence. These agents are routinely monitored. (Remember the unmasking "scandal?")

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

He corresponded with a known Russian agent of influence. These agents are routinely monitored. (Remember the unmasking "scandal?")

But the "Russian agent of influence" turned out to be fake.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

what gets to me is that it seems for a conspiracy site, Clinton bashing to this day, receives many more posts than foreign propaganda interference in our own elections.....

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
what gets to me is that it seems for a conspiracy site, Clinton bashing to this day, receives many more posts than foreign propaganda interference in our own elections.....

was just thinking the same thing the other day about how las vegas false flag to distract from something, weinstein false flag to distract from vegas, that has plenty of traction here... but what happened in new york isn't a false flag to distract from mueller indictments?

not that i think it is, but i'm surprised with all this deep state conspiracy crap going on around here, that nobody seems to think that might fit the bill.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

was just thinking the same thing the other day about how las vegas false flag to distract from something, weinstein false flag to distract from vegas, that has plenty of traction here... but what happened in new york isn't a false flag to distract from mueller indictments?

not that i think it is, but i'm surprised with all this deep state conspiracy crap going on around here, that nobody seems to think that might fit the bill.

Russia (and other state actors) are intent on separating Americans, and other western democracies into "tribes" that fight, and refuse to trust one another...they are using our own freedom of speech against us. why doesn't the alt-right and republicans on ATS talk about that?......it would seem to be a much bigger threat.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

i have read that left-wingers are more likely to fact-check and be suspicious of news that seems too good to be true.

I don't know how true this is, plenty seem to live by Harry Potter standards.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's because, for a conspiracy site, Clinton colluding with Debbie Wasserman-Shultz to win the DNC nomination, and then colluding with foreign entities to win the presidency is a juicy as hell conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

A Justice Department official...

And who would that be?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

i have read that left-wingers are more likely to fact-check and be suspicious of news that seems too good to be true.

I don't know how true this is, plenty seem to live by Harry Potter standards.

interesting interview with a creator of fake news sites...

www.npr.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DJW001

But the "Russian agent of influence" turned out to be fake.

Wrong, the Russian agent lied. They do that, you know.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: njord
yes it all makes sense. Hillary set up a meeting for Don Jr. to collect dirt on Hillary...

honestly how stupid can you be?

But it wasn't dirt at all. Boy how stupid would that be to miss that major point?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Don’t you ever tire of embarrassing yourself here?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join