It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Hillary Set Up Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

You know, when she lost I thought at least conservatives will stop obsessing over her but boy was I wrong.

This story is absolute nonsense, as par the course.

Jesus...

Um, the problem is not with conservatives obsessing over her, the problem is she won't go away!

Believe me, it would have been wonderful had she simply faded out of the spotlight like anyone without an ego the size of Montana would be doing, but NO...she has to write a book about What Happened and *go on tour* with said book. Of course she never explains what happened. She's devolved into paranoia about Russia and women being told how to vote by their husbands.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

She won't go away because you guys seem to think she's actually the president or something.

Protip:

If conservatives didn't need to use her as a distraction and scapegoat, she'd go away.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

She won't go away because you guys seem to think she's actually the president or something.

Protip:

If conservatives didn't need to use her as a distraction and scapegoat, she'd go away.

Yes conservatives forced her to write her book. Right.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

And did conservatives have to pay any attention to that book? Or give her any air time? Or make a big deal about it?

No.

Stop bitching about a problem you and yours manufactured.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Meanwhile four more sealed indictments are soon to be unsealed.

I know a secret

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOneElectric
Meanwhile four more sealed indictments are soon to be unsealed.

I know a secret

It's on the top of your tongue, in the back of your lungs, and you cannot keep it up?

OP had made so many "bombshell," Hillary threads lol

Trust me - I would be genuinely happy and refreshed to see justice served if she were found guilty, but she won't.

Aaaaand she's not the president. She has no relevance.

"But but she wrote a book."

The messiah in chief writes EO's, not too concerned about the fantastic threads that OP makes such as "Hillary's toe is stubbed!"

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

And did conservatives have to pay any attention to that book? Or give her any air time? Or make a big deal about it?

No.

Stop bitching about a problem you and yours manufactured.

You realize you are blaming me personally for Hillary writing a book, and news stations talking about it? As if I had anything to do with these things. This is where people are getting the idea that liberals are growing more and more delusional.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Stop making yourself personally a victim (you've done this now twice).

If you bitch about something, you're making it personal.

What is it with conservatives having to twist things back around on themselves and somehow always end up the victim?

Every day you decide for yourself what upsets you or doesn't upset you. You choose what news to read or watch. If you and other conservatives didn't pay any attention to a private citizen on a book tour, it wouldn't be an issue.

However, the RNC and conservative think tanks have pushed this story onto their viewers and followers, making people like yourself think that somehow Hillary is everywhere, making a big splash.

Would it surprise you that I'm pretty damn liberal and interact with Democrats, and I didn't even know Hillary was on a book tour? I don't care about Hillary that much to check and see when her book was releasing or when she was on a book tour.

I find it interesting and somewhat sad that the people who pay the most attention to Hillary aren't even the people who like her or would ever in a million years vote for her.

Conservatives really do have some weird and sick obsession/fetish with Clinton. I guess she makes a convenient scapegoat to blame and distraction from Trump...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

That isn't much of a source, but this is exactly the conclusion I came to. It makes to much sense when someone contacts Trump JR offering info from the Russians then having no info that this was actually a honeypot.

Now that we know the lawyer had connections to Fusion GPS, as Pappadapolous also apparently did and he was also trying to arrange meetings with Russia, and Hillary and the DNC were paying them, it is obvious they were trying to frame Trump with this Russian nonsense.

The real question is will the majority of the public ever learn this - or will the info be successfully suppressed from the masses like all the Clinton scandals before.

Same with me.

I thought it was a setup too.

I wouldn't be surprised if they squash it, but there is always hope someone will put 2 and 2 together and follow up on it.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Xue continually uses questionable sources to post nonsense, and the trumpeters eat it up. Gets Xue all kinds of flags and stars, right wing nut jobs get to pat each other on the back, and nothing ever comes from it. Sorry ass excuse for a thread.

This is the problem with the conservative information bubble. So much of it is based on lies and BS accepted at face value. In turn they paint every non-conservative media outlet as part of some grand conspiracy.

I believe it's called "a vast right wing conspiracy" just ask hillary. Nice to see she still has fans that can almost quote her verbatim.

If they stopped lying and making fake news stuff up, we'd all be better off. Agreed?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A wild brand new possibility

It is anything but new. GOP operatives have been claiming this since the emails first came out.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

My eyes have rolled so far back in my head I can see my brain.
Now I've seen everything.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The email came from that English dude. The one suggesting the meeting and to which junior said "Great!"

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I bet it doesn't. Haha

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Swills

Your opinion is valuable.

Makes many people think the possibility is better than just a speculation.

I bet this comes out in a soon to be announced indictment.

I bet that Donald Jr. will be involved in a soon to be announced indictment, if propaganda is already blaming Hillary for setting up the meeting.

There are still four sealed indictments on the courts docket all filed between Gates and Manafort.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

This is trump still running against her. It's a joke. He's obsessed. His supporters are obsessed. I've never seen anything like it. Hillary Hillary Hillary like Jan Brady yelling Marcia, Marcia, Marcia...
Stamp your feet and go buy a wig.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Would you agree that one of those four indictments may be for Tony Podesta?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

What crimes? Surely they've had enough time to file an indictment.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Of course it's speculative, and probably nonsense, most of your threads are just that.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

A "report" by an "unnamed Justice Department official?" It must be true if it it blames Hillary Clinton for something. This is classic "fake news.". The Republicans use the same lawyers and research firms as the Democrats, so who is to say it wasn't a Republican rival who set up the meeting?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join