It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Hillary Set Up Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: introvert

well they link to

.. truepundit ..

but that will disappointing to you as well

the timelines are interesting however

Nope. Wont click it.

If you can't source your threads better, don't waste our time.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

frogs have been found inside of stones

Yeah , I have my proof.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

You know, when she lost I thought at least conservatives will stop obsessing over her but boy was I wrong.

This story is absolute nonsense, as par the course.

Jesus...

Her crimes and misdeed don't just go away because she lost.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have read that left-wingers are more likely to fact-check and be suspicious of news that seems too good to be true.

Trump dossier.

a fair bit of that has been substantiated.... and i don't consider the pee tape proven -- just funny

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sorry, this is a big stretch. I hate to admit it, but there are lots of misinformation campaigns on the right-wing news sites like this one. It is a bit irresponsible to spread legitimately false news like this, as it can make people base their political decisions on lies.

Even the source you linked to admits this is only speculation, and provides no facts to back this up, other than dodgy circumstantial evidence.

A Justice Department official said Clinton likely never expected her campaign’s role and finances to be uncovered and broke a host of federal laws while trying to get elected in 2016, including bringing Veselnitskaya — who was previously barred from entering the United Stated — into Manhattan for the Trump sit down…

What federal laws did she break? Do you have another source for that? The article does not provide proof that Hillary brought Veselnitskaya into the U.S., it only says she was granted a visa by Preet Bharara.

Seriously though, sites like this are the ones that earned the title "fake news." I feel sorry for you for taking this kind of site seriously, O.P.

It is no wonder that Hillary never gets charged for any of the crimes people accuse her of - they are mostly garbage like this that would not stand up in court.

I'm not saying she has never done anything wrong, but I am saying that there are people out there making up stories just like this that she will never be charged for because they are not based in reality.

Here, I did some research on your source.

mediabiasfactcheck
edit on 31pmTue, 31 Oct 2017 19:55:28 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Swills

You know, when she lost I thought at least conservatives will stop obsessing over her but boy was I wrong.

This story is absolute nonsense, as par the course.

Jesus...

Her crimes and misdeed don't just go away because she lost.

Especially since she keeps providing everyone with more material.

I dont see Obama opening his mouth every other day, hell...not even every other week

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

You know I thought when she lost she would go away gracefully boy was I wrong

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

A wild brand new possibility has come to light in the wake of the government indictments this week.

You mean some BS you made up?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Dudemo5

The O.P. didn't make it up, unfortunately. He is falling for a story that someone else made up to either bring advertising revenue to their websites or manipulate people like the O.P.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
yes it all makes sense. Hillary set up a meeting for Don Jr. to collect dirt on Hillary...

honestly how stupid can you be?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Xue continually uses questionable sources to post nonsense, and the trumpeters eat it up. Gets Xue all kinds of flags and stars, right wing nut jobs get to pat each other on the back, and nothing ever comes from it. Sorry ass excuse for a thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
Xue continually uses questionable sources to post nonsense, and the trumpeters eat it up. Gets Xue all kinds of flags and stars, right wing nut jobs get to pat each other on the back, and nothing ever comes from it. Sorry ass excuse for a thread.

This is the problem with the conservative information bubble. So much of it is based on lies and BS accepted at face value. In turn they paint every non-conservative media outlet as part of some grand conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
a reply to: Dudemo5

The O.P. didn't make it up, unfortunately. He is falling for a story that someone else made up to either bring advertising revenue to their websites or manipulate people like the O.P.

It's all the same to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I think this was a setup, but I do not think Hillary would have been smart enough to set this up by herself. There would be people in the FBI that were capable of getting that to work. But then again, it didn't work, so it may have been a ploy by Hillary.

The source is not good, as others have mentioned. So I would have to say that this needs more evidence to be believable. Was she involved? I don't have a clue.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

This is the problem with the conservative information bubble. So much of it is based on lies and BS accepted at face value. In turn they paint every non-conservative media outlet as part of some grand conspiracy.

As one of my local talk radio hosts points out, if you watch/read MSNBC, CNN, and Fox everyday, you get the left, middle, and right of most issues. Because of the clickbait bs with the far right and far left, I tend to avoid those.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: njord
yes it all makes sense. Hillary set up a meeting for Don Jr. to collect dirt on Hillary...

There was no info on Hillary - ask yourself why the hell would you claim you have dirt show up for a meeting and produce nothing unless it was a setup? She knew she had no info, but she still went, why if not to get trump talking to a Russian?

A Russian tied to an organization trying to smear trump paid for by Hillary, and they contacted trump jr he was not actively looking for it. I think you are stupid if you can't see how this story is very possible.

The fact you can just blow this off as ridiculous shows you are not open to a different conclusion tha the one you have already come to.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5

Look dude, I do not believe there is a DOJ source that said this. Most likely it is written by a guy like me who is connecting the dots and hoping to call it right so if it comes out later they were right they can say we had this story first - and profit.

But I still say logically this theory makes a lot of sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

There was no info on Hillary - ask yourself why the hell would you claim you have dirt show up for a meeting and produce nothing unless it was a setup? She knew she had no info, but she still went, why if not to get trump talking to a Russian?

A Russian tied to an organization trying to smear trump paid for by Hillary, and they contacted trump jr he was not actively looking for it. I think you are stupid if you can't see how this story is very possible.

The fact you can just blow this off as ridiculous shows you are not open to a different conclusion tha the one you have already come to.

The fact that you cannot dismiss this as BS shows you worship your savior Trump.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The fact that you cannot dismiss this as BS shows you worship your savior Trump.

Trump is hardly a savior he has many flaws. Unlike you even if I did not like the president I would not want him to be framed as a Russian agent when it is BS. that is not America that is a corrupt hell hole, where voters are not allowed any choice over who governs them.

The fact you cannot believe Hillary is capable of this means you are ignorant of her past.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Trump is hardly a savior he has many flaws. Unlike you even if I did not like the president I would not want him to be framed as a Russian agent when it is BS. that is not America that is a corrupt hell hole, where voters are not allowed any choice over who governs them.

The fact you cannot believe Hillary is capable of this means you are ignorant of her past.

I am well aware of Hillary's past, I am also aware of Tump's past, both sorry ass candidates. I fully believe that Trump has Russian ties, but you, and those like you, will defend anything he does. He is a douche.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join