It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REPORT: Hillary Set Up Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A wild brand new possibility has come to light in the wake of the government indictments this week.

Now we have a speculative (maybe not) story about how Hillary and Associates (DNC etc) set up a super-bait operation to get The Trump People to bite at a weezy mouse-trap set to catch them in a deal with Russia and set up some probable cause for a FISA warrant !!

This is coming from a Justice Department official and the claim says the operation included Fusion GPS and they had that Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya (who was barred from entering the U.S.) fly-casting and floating bobbers and hooks everywhere.

I bet Trump's people saw this coming a mile away and that's part of why we are seeing what we are seeing.

They apparently were on to the George Papadopolous bait and switch scheme that failed.

A new report cites a Department of Justice official claiming that Hillary Clinton and her associates set up the Don Trump Jr. meeting with a Russian lawyer in Trump Tower in June 2016.

That meeting was used by intelligence agencies to justify a FISA warrant to wiretap Trump Tower.

It is well known that Clinton funded the debunked Trump-Russia dossier after her campaign and the DNC picked up funding duties for Fusion GPS’ anti-Trump research operation, which was initiated by the Paul Singer-funded Washington Free Beacon.

REPORT: Hillary Set Up Don Jr.’s Trump Tower Meeting

edit on Oct-31-2017 by xuenchen because: Happy Hilloween

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That isn't much of a source, but this is exactly the conclusion I came to. It makes to much sense when someone contacts Trump JR offering info from the Russians then having no info that this was actually a honeypot.

Now that we know the lawyer had connections to Fusion GPS, as Pappadapolous also apparently did and he was also trying to arrange meetings with Russia, and Hillary and the DNC were paying them, it is obvious they were trying to frame Trump with this Russian nonsense.

The real question is will the majority of the public ever learn this - or will the info be successfully suppressed from the masses like all the Clinton scandals before.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

But Hillary. #43,768

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You know, when she lost I thought at least conservatives will stop obsessing over her but boy was I wrong.

This story is absolute nonsense, as par the course.

Jesus...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I agree the source is very questionable.

First, it uses the now infamous anonymous sources.

It links back to truepundit, which doesnt really hide their bias, using words like flunkies in their piece.

So I am not buying this of proof of anything.

If this was true, it would be a huge deal.

But I will have to see much more to believe it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Your opinion is valuable.

Makes many people think the possibility is better than just a speculation.

I bet this comes out in a soon to be announced indictment.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Swills

Your opinion is valuable.

Makes many people think the possibility is better than just a speculation.

I bet this comes out in a soon to be announced indictment.

I bet that Donald Jr. will be involved in a soon to be announced indictment, if propaganda is already blaming Hillary for setting up the meeting.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm not sure if Trump Jr did anything illegal.

There must be something.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Do you have a link to the actual "report" and not a link to Right Wing bait/propaganda sites?

I refuse to give those sites their much desired click.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

But Hillary. #43,768

It is a real bummer having the queen exposed for the evil monster that she is, is it not!?

It has barely begun, the reason there is so much focus on her, is quite simple, the right people got the right information.

This is not a political thing, this is a deep state exposure. Hell I would like to see Bush and CO getting the same exposure, sadly we have the MSM attempting to re-polish that turd and some liberals are eating it up!

The Clinton Family have been exposed, about a year ago, welcome to the party.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hey, maybe it'll amount to something the 43,769th time.

I mean, frogs have been found inside of stones and it's rained meat from the sky, so anything is possible I guess.

edit on 31-10-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen Ummm I bet not. This is one of the most carzy things I have read on here. This seems like a allsee4eye type thread. Use a better source and don't assume anything with this case.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: elementalgrove

Hey, maybe it'll amount to something the 43,769th time.

I mean, frogs have been found inside of stones and it's rained meat from the sky, so anything is possible I guess.

No doubt that it has been a long time coming, it is kind of like those guilty for JFK's assassination (Bush Sr.) finally getting their comeuppance.

Enjoy the show!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
But We already know everything we need to know.

She apparently didn't see this story before she made that gem statement !!

BwaaaHaHaHa

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
i have read that left-wingers are more likely to fact-check and be suspicious of news that seems too good to be true.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It links back to True Pundit? True Pundit is the original source? Ugh. True Pundit is on par with... oh I dunno, Sorcha Faal.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

well they link to

.. truepundit ..

but that will disappointing to you as well

the timelines are interesting however

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Grambler

It links back to True Pundit? True Pundit is the original source? Ugh. True Pundit is on par with... oh I dunno, Sorcha Faal.

I really dont know True pundit.

But a quick look gives the impression they are shady.

They seem hyper partisan and very unprofessional, using words like flunkies and what have.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have read that left-wingers are more likely to fact-check and be suspicious of news that seems too good to be true.

Trump dossier.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join