It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Host Jokes About NYC Terror Attack!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
I have a joke:
Islam is the religion of peace.

-Chris

May the fleas from a thousand camels infest your underwear!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Lol.
That’s awesome...

Humor is a natural human response to stress...
It allows our brains a release valve of sorts...

-Chris

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
a reply to: dragonridr

Lol.
That’s awesome...

Humor is a natural human response to stress...
It allows our brains a release valve of sorts...

-Chris

I think so it can keep you sane in trying times. To pretend jokes arent out there is silly. I heard one this morning. Why doesnt things like New york happen in the middle east? Camel rentals require 3 forms of ID.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sorry - but let's at least wait until the bodies are cold before we start using them as banter - amazing what the left has done to this country....

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Today MTD Host Chuck Todd, upon hearing that it was a Home Depot truck jokingly says "Well They Rent By The Hour" - to which his cohost starts laughing!

8 People Dead including children and this idiot is cracking jokes! WOW - JUST WOW!

I mean, they do rent by the hour though. That's a factual statement. If the other guy laughed -- well then, idk what to tell you.

Anyway, you're suggesting that because 8 people died, that you can't make jokes about anything that relates to how those 8 people died. 1,000's die a day to a litany of reasons, so I guess you're just saying we shouldn't make jokes anymore because #jokesareoffensive.

edit on 2-11-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: Steak
Today MTD Host Chuck Todd, upon hearing that it was a Home Depot truck jokingly says "Well They Rent By The Hour" - to which his cohost starts laughing!

8 People Dead including children and this idiot is cracking jokes! WOW - JUST WOW!

I mean, they do rent by the hour though. That's a factual statement. If the other guy laughed -- well then, idk what to tell you.

Anyway, you're suggesting that because 8 people died, that you can't make jokes about anything that relates to how those 8 people died. 1,000's die a day to a litany of reasons, so I guess you're just saying we shouldn't make jokes anymore because #jokesareoffensive.

Wow you're the next Aristotle with thinking like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Just pull their broadcast license already. That might wake the rest of the stenographers that call themselves journalist up.

There is no 'broadcast license' to pull. Neither MSNBC nor Fox has one.

Seriously, folks, this is America. We have this Constitution of the United States that guarantees freedom of the press.

Some of you, like like Donald Trump who made a similar comment, need to read it.

The only 'broadcast licenses' are out of necessity - frequencies too close together will diminish or destroy the quality of the signal, so over-the-air stations (radio & CBS) are licensed to prevent this.

Worse is the fact that you are advocating that the government restrict the freedom of speech and of the press because you don't like what they said. Stop and think about that for a minute, and if you need more time, maybe take a trip to a country that does that sort of thing.
edit on 8Fri, 03 Nov 2017 08:27:42 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by Greven because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join