It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something big on November 9th?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Dang it.

What'd I miss?

Errrr, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Yemen, 1/2 of the entire Saudi family being purged with the other getting ready to attack Iran using the military hardware given to them by Trump.

Iran is one of the five nations that surrounds Israel in the final battle, hence everyone that thinks they can destroy Iran will be terminated by Lucifer using weapons that we know nothing about.

Phage, have you been on another planet for the past couple of days, seriously ?

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
What'd I miss?

Oh and the entire Old World Order is burning itself into ash via Uranium One deal, pedophile round-ups.

Hollywood is going down for all the sexual abuse of under-age people.

The democrats are imploding under their own suicidal means by trying to frame Trump with everything that they have done with the Russians.

Out Of Chaos Comes Order.

The NU World Order is above to rise as a pheonix out of the ashes of the Old World Order. How could you miss this.

The Antichrist could be only months away now. 2018 will probably be chip everyone with the Mark of the Beast year.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

OP was talking about November 9.

Idk, call it a hunch, but I have a weird intuition about that date. Like something really good and something really bad are going to happen at the same time.

The Antichrist could be only months away now. 2018 will probably be chip everyone with the Mark of the Beast year.
Probably not.

posted on Nov, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You missed the whole end of the world.

But you didn't miss much, we all died in a burning ball of pyre, the next day we were all reanimated and everything is now back to normal.

I missed it too.

I was in the shower.

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Op was off by just a little bit. SP500 index formed a top on 11-7-17 that hasn't been broken yet. Although it's a bit early to determine how long the top will last.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ThomasMcGlone

Math expert say that you got the year wrong. It's 2027. Not 2017.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join