It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Condor7516
The administration will find a way to politicize it and tighten regulations on immigrants. As I recall, nothing was done in the aftermath of the Las Vegas shootings.

Condor7516

Everything the guy did in Vegas was already illegal.

Everything the guy did in New York is already illegal however the way the guy got into this country was from a "diversity lottery" for immigration. The suspect then sponsored 20+ more people who came to this country. How much do you want to bet we eventually see those individuals in the news when they report another terror attack?

Trump ended the diversity lottery and stepped up vetting for people coming into this country.

Way to stay on top of things though...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: matafuchs

At least 6 dead now being reported. The governor is heading to the scene. They are not ruling out terrorist attack.

The governor is heading to the scene, what for give First Aid or CPR to the injured, or to exploit its publicity potential?

They are not ruling out terrorist attack. - Automatically included where ever there's multiple deaths. There is no such thing a criminal or violent act any more and never will be again. Even where multiple death occur in a workplace setting.

Can easily see in this post that this change of language is a runnaway success.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
ta reply to: Azurebluethis was a terrorist attack why are you trying to deny it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

So World War II was not a war but a bunch of individuals killing each other because they felt like committing a violent criminal act?

Terrorism is defined as an action that is designed to effect political change through fear and violent actions.

We are at war with ISIS / Al Queda / Extremist Islam what have you.

Their goal is to break the west and impose Sharia law. Before you think about denying that they have made public statements on that goal. Your logic, and correct me if I am wrong, is akin to a person getting drunk on purpose, getting behind the wheel of a car on purpose, driving onto the highway on purpose and intentionally striking as many cars ah he can on purpose but only charging him with littering because of the debris he left.

While debris is left and is a crime it ignore the larger crime.

Generally speaking random murders in the US are not based on an attempt to change public policy or effect political change.

Terrorism is designed to affect public policy and push political change.
edit on 2-11-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Like this guy.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

This article is great. Especially when he says he likes and voted for Trump. Whole thing is surreal.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
ta reply to: Azurebluethis was a terrorist attack why are you trying to deny it.

Who said I was. Suggest you read me post again.

cheers

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

So World War II was not a war but a bunch of individuals killing each other because they felt like committing a violent criminal act?

Terrorism is defined as an action that is designed to effect political change through fear and violent actions.

We are at war with ISIS / Al Queda / Extremist Islam what have you.

Their goal is to break the west and impose Sharia law. Before you think about denying that they have made public statements on that goal. Your logic, and correct me if I am wrong, is akin to a person getting drunk on purpose, getting behind the wheel of a car on purpose, driving onto the highway on purpose and intentionally striking as many cars ah he can on purpose but only charging him with littering because of the debris he left.

While debris is left and is a crime it ignore the larger crime.

Generally speaking random murders in the US are not based on an attempt to change public policy or effect political change.

Terrorism is designed to affect public policy and push political change.

I find it odd that people are prepared to look and focus where they are told to by the goverments partners, the media, but they never seem to too concerned that millsion died because some bloke in a cave was accused of doing 911.

Why is not supprising any more to find that many peoples thoughts and views are not their own, and that they are in fact those of others, the media.

While they got you look at people getting killed in the US where is widespread condemnation of the killing 5 million people just because some bloke reckoned it was done by some bloke in a cave in some no name country????????????????

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Again another ISIS anti-gun provocation orchestrated by EU feudal colonialist failed powers.

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Bin Ladens attack on the WTC on 9/11 was not the first attack by his group on that building. People seem to forget the WTC was attacked in 1993 as well.

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Update from your link states it was done "for ISIS". So, anyone still want to defend importing more terrorists? How many lives would have been saved, had some of these people not been brought in, that have no business being here, as they are our enemies???

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join