It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: face23785

www.amazon.com...

I've seen these rigged with pyrodex before. I'd assume filling them with hydrofluoric acid would create something pretty damn vile and would certainly instill terror in people.

I should've known better haha if I can think of it, it's been patented and marketed already.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Well the FBI is now involved I guess we'll never know the truth now.

The trend these days is you cant shame anyone for what they are, as hurting peoples feelings no matter how warranted is sacrilege.

So all the agents and spook stooges having to read what you just wrote... you're a meanie!!

#noFBIshaming

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

www.wolfpackpaintballteam.com... dont know much about paintballs but this site claims to sell them filled with chlorform which the legality of seems questionable to me

Comaballs™ deliver a small amount of chloroform down field to your opponent's bunker. Shoot a small amount to lightly stun the player or stay heavy on the trigger for a full knockout effect. Our patented paintball fill will render your competition helpless for several minutes providing you with an opportunity to advance down field and gain the tactical advantage. There is nothing more frustrating than a player who keeps wiping. You work hard to mark him just to have him duck behind a bunker and come out clean. Now you can put him down and out for the count. Teach him the hard way not to mess with you.
im hoping this is fake but these days who knows

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
At this point, pretending these islamic terrorists are "lone wolves" is like calling WWII kamikazes "lone wolves".

They are united by islam and the never-ending war on non-believers.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
As a result, they have someone to question... who was his contact in ISIS, how was he radicalized, what drove him to accept radicalization?

We know it was an ISIS attack?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Let's bring 1000's more of these lunatics here.

When your God rewards you for this type of Cowardice.

It's time to find a new God...

How can we live not knowing which one of these fools will decide to kill ?

How many more innocent people must die...Wake Up !!!

Great Post.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...

I've seen these rigged with pyrodex before. I'd assume filling them with hydrofluoric acid would create something pretty damn vile and would certainly instill terror in people.

And would melt in seconds its plastic. Hydrochloric acids eats anything but glass.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

www.amazon.com...

And would melt in seconds its plastic. Hydrochloric acids eats anything but glass.

What about hydrofluoric, like he said? I don't remember much from chemistry.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
At this point, pretending these islamic terrorists are "lone wolves" is like calling WWII kamikazes "lone wolves".

They are united by islam and the never-ending war on non-believers.

Excellent point...

It's their religion to dominate the World.

Time to halt immigration from that part of the World.

At least until we know who the hell we are letting in.

We are truly suckers...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I don't see how they can call this a lone wolf so early. Everytime terrorists attack in Europe they always trace back to a cell.

link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: TheRedneck
As a result, they have someone to question... who was his contact in ISIS, how was he radicalized, what drove him to accept radicalization?

We know it was an ISIS attack?

All the details emerging are pretty much straight out of the ISIS handbook. Not 100% sure but looking like an ISIS-inspired attack, yes.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: dragonridr

www.amazon.com...

What about hydrofluoric, like he said? I don't remember much from chemistry.

Hydrofloric wouldnt hurt you its used in acne mecications for teens to wah there face. In a pure formwould eat even through glass.

edit on 10/31/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

There is nothing wrong with coming up with alternative theories, even if the majority on here disagree with you. Just out of curiosity, do you have any evidence of a false flag or is it just a hypothetical type claim?

Furthermore, why would Trump need a distraction? The Mueller probe is going extremely well for him, and one of the targets (Tony Podesta) stepped down after 3 decades from his company, signaling he is in the crosshairs and knows it. There is nothing for Trump to distract from. The actions of Manafort (and associates - some many years ago) and that other "lying to Federal Agents" guy had nothing to do with the President, he is well in the clear since the connection to DNC/Hillary & The dossier (and FISA warrants) was made.

However, if you have reason (or suspicion) to believe it is a false flag, you should pursue the evidence and see where it takes you

edit on 10/31/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
It's their religion to dominate the World.

Time to halt immigration from that part of the World.

And what about the millions of Americans that follow the same religion?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The ease at which these sick people are able to get their hands on semi-trailer assault trucks is just sickening. Its really time to put an end to these unthinkable acts of murder and start having a system for background checks for people wanting to rent these high capacity vehicles. There is no need for a truck to pass speed limit, and no need for everyday citizens to rent such big trucks, when they can just rent smaller ones ! Have the truck attacks in Nice France and Berlin Germany taught us nothing ?!?!?!?!?!?!?
edit on 31-10-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
All the details emerging are pretty much straight out of the ISIS handbook. Not 100% sure but looking like an ISIS-inspired attack, yes.

ISIS-inspired is not the same as being an ISIS attack.

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Chlorine is in salt, but it's deadly by itself. Just because a chemical is present in some commercial product doesn't mean the chemical would be safe by itself. Anybody know if pure hydrofluoric acid eats plastic? I'm pretty sure most acids eat plastic but I don't know if there's exceptions.

This is all off topic, just a curiosity at this point.

link   
a reply to: ArMaP

NYC terror attack suspect identified as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipovm, 29, of Tampa, Florida - breaking911.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

That's some name.

What was Tampa dude doing in NYC for his attack should challenge the philosophers for ages.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join