It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My thoughts are with all the victims and hope for a speedy recovery and justice services on the person or persons responsible for this.

On another note the terrorist couldn’t have picked a better target. I’m sure they know about NYC strict gun laws and we’re happy to treat the citizens of NYC like Lambs to the slaughter...as Harsh as that sounds I believe when you take away a citizens right to defend themselves that’s what you make them.... lambs.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
People are always stuck on the wrong narrative.

The #1 problem facing this country right now is not guns, or Islam, or Russia or climate change - it's weaponized perception.

That is the tool that is being used to destroy us.

Quoted this because it is probably one of the truest and most sensible things I've ever read.

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

just being fair. if there had been a democrat in the white house, those on the right would be saying the same thing, right? aren't shock and awe and false flag policies happen after a tragedy? either to distract or to push through policies that would normally not get through?

personally, i hope this man fries! sick individual!

link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
They (liberals) will never stop. If a guy killing a bunch of gays screaming "Allua Akbar" doesn't change their mind nothing will. The only way is when they get killed going in for a hug as the would be recipient screams "Infidel!"
a reply to: Steak

Do you really think that liberally leaning Americans support mass murder? You make no sense. This is a horrible attack by someone, whose motive we don't know yet and everything being said is speculation. The guy could have been born and raised in NYC for all we know. He could have come from anywhere...we don't know anything about the attacker yet, except that he's in custody.

Let's not inject politics into this discussion until there is more information.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Two children and two adults were injured on the bus. He rammed the school bus.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Chance321

The paintball gun could have been loaded with balls of acid or other chemicals and the BB gun could have projectiles with dried feces on the BBs or pellets and/or something like that.

This is according to an ex-Marine friend of mine who served three tours in the middle east and came across these things as well as other types of IEs.

Your friend is clueless acid would eat through a paintball,. If the acid ws to weak to do that itbe to weak to hurt you. And the feces thing is just stupid.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Let's bring 1000's more of these lunatics here.

When your God rewards you for this type of Cowardice.

It's time to find a new God...

How can we live not knowing which one of these fools will decide to kill ?

How many more innocent people must die...Wake Up !!!

edit on 31-10-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Of course he did...what do expect? Do you think terroist care about children? the sooner Americans learn these people with extreme ideology don’t care about them the better they will be at exterminating these ideas from the face of the earth.

I expect nothing less from people stuck in the Stone Age in their religious beliefs.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: blackthorne
how convenient for the administration. just a day after indictments were handed down, this just happens. one hell of a distraction, isn't it? and he just so happens to have been yelling "allah akbar" as well! this is a conspiracy site, right? would not this be a "false flag operation"?

I don't think these are false flags.

America invented this enemy with a false flag years ago as a pretense for endless war. The wars in the Middle East have made this fictional enemy a reality.

Now the monster they created is out of control.

Your theory is just as dumb as the theory you turned down here. Terrorism didn't begin in 2001. Read a history book.

I know that. Terrorism is as old as organised society.

Global Islamist terrorism where the principle targets are the innocent is rather a new beast. Oddly enough it goes back to the late 60s/early 70s when the US began it's campaign for control in the Middle East and Central Asia against the Soviet Union.

Even then it was not as prevalent as it became after the turn of the Millennium.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

why is it b.s.? this is a conspiracy site, right? if hillary clinton had been in office, those on the right would be saying the same thing! admit it! you have to admit, this is one hell of a distraction from what has been going down. and it gives trump a chance to engage in some shock doctrine as well. people have said the same thing about what happened on 9-11.

personally, hope this guy lives a long and miserable life in prison, no matter who he is. executing him would just make him a martyr.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: Chance321

The paintball gun could have been loaded with balls of acid or other chemicals and the BB gun could have projectiles with dried feces on the BBs or pellets and/or something like that.

This is according to an ex-Marine friend of mine who served three tours in the middle east and came across these things as well as other types of IEs.

Your friend is clueless acid would eat through a paintball,. If the acid ws to weak to do that itbe to weak to hurt you. And the feces thing is just stupid.

You could inject acid into glass balls, but that sounds pretty complicated getting hollow glass balls that are the right size, hard enough to withstand shock being carried around and whatnot but fragile enough to break on impact.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
At least 7 dead. Jihadist attack.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Steak
Once again the Liberal Left has let our nation down - when will these people be stopped!

How so?

Plenty of home grown idiots out there.

Wow - another denier - you probably don't recognize the holocaust either... Amazing - Just Amazing...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

It takes a special kind of scum to attack children.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

how convenient for the administration. just a day after indictments were handed down, this just happens. one hell of a distraction, isn't it? and he just so happens to have been yelling "allah akbar" as well! this is a conspiracy site, right? would not this be a "false flag operation"?

I don't think these are false flags.

America invented this enemy with a false flag years ago as a pretense for endless war. The wars in the Middle East have made this fictional enemy a reality.

Now the monster they created is out of control.

Your theory is just as dumb as the theory you turned down here. Terrorism didn't begin in 2001. Read a history book.

I know that. Terrorism is as old as organised society.

Global Islamist terrorism where the principle targets are the innocent is rather a new beast. Oddly enough it goes back to the late 60s/early 70s when the US began it's campaign for control in the Middle East and Central Asia against the Soviet Union.

Even then it was not as prevalent as it became after the turn of the Millennium.

Terrorism goes back to well before that. As we know it today, Islamic terrorism began in the mid-20th century when the Arab empires realized they were no longer strong enough to directly attack the infidels militarily so they needed a new tactic. The last few times they tried to attack an infidel nation in a military conflict, they got their clocks cleaned by Israel. Look up terrorist attacks in the 40s, then change 40s to 50s. They go back that far.

link   

people have said the same thing about what happened on 9-11.

Yes they have, and they're just as great a collective of paranoid delusional dumbasses today as they were when they called that a flase flag 16 years ago...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

so true! i hope this guy lives a long miserable life in prison. if we execute him, he becomes a martyr.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Horrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers to those affected.

One ray of hope in this, though: the killer is still alive. I tip my hat to the NYPD. Now there is someone to investigate from and maybe start to dismantle this web of terrorism we seem to have covering the globe.

I have dealt with the NYPD a couple of times driving a truck. They're absolute buttholes, every one of them. Arrogant, elitist, and don't give a freakin' good damn about anyone. But they do care, a heck of a lot, about NYC and that also makes them, IMHO, one of the best police forces on the planet. They shot this guy not out of fear to kill him quickly, but to stop him. As a result, they have someone to question... who was his contact in ISIS, how was he radicalized, what drove him to accept radicalization?

Well done, guys.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Once again the Liberal Left has let our nation down - when will these people be stopped!

How so?

Plenty of home grown idiots out there.

Wow - another denier - you probably don't recognize the holocaust either... Amazing - Just Amazing...

What a silly thing to say, do we know where he was born?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

www.amazon.com...

I've seen these rigged with pyrodex before. I'd assume filling them with hydrofluoric acid would create something pretty damn vile and would certainly instill terror in people.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join