It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
New normal? 3000 died on 9/11. We have been at war since then even though 2 past administrations wanted to say it was a few extreme views causing this. Dozens of terror attacks on US soil since then have occurred or were stopped.

Time to not wake up but to truly accept what is happening globally. It is a way of like not because of just what we do and who we are but because of what they hate.

I am just glad it is not more dead. Horrible.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Exactly. People like that do not believe in god either till they are on the cusp of death.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia
a reply to: carewemust

Fox News is all over calling it a terrorist attack and saying the terrorist was shouting Allah Ackbar. He forgot to suicide himself though. Now he can go to jail.

There's still time...it's early yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Now up to 8 people dead. NBC News 4:17pm CST

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Elvis_Is_Dead

" Only cowards carry weapons to a fight "

.....and only an idiot brings brings a knife to a gunfight. We won't discuss the guy who comes bare handed.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well the FBI is now involved I guess we'll never know the truth now.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Live update now -

vaughnlive.tv...

They are saying this was a terror attack. 8 dead.
edit on 31-10-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Now he can go to jail.

And convert more inmates to the religion of peace.

I was thinking more like get mobbed in prison and die, but I suppose he might possibly find converts and live out his life.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
De Blasio: Be Vigilant. If you see something, say something. Unless the person you find suspicious is Muslim, then you're just a bigot.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs I would give up my gun in a second if it would stop all this violence. But it won't. God be with all those affected by this tragedy.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Eyewitnesses told police the driver yelled “Allahu Akbar!” — Arabic for “God is great!” — after running down helpless riders from behind, their mangled bodies left scattered behind his runaway rental truck. The Middle Eastern man was arrested after police shot him in the rear end following a Tribeca crash between the truck and a school bus

We have a winner it seems...and blocks from GZ. The fake guns though make no sense?

Link to articles
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-31T16:29:40-05:000440 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Djarums

I moved to Virginia in 91. His daddy was still governor when I left.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava
a reply to: matafuchs I would give up my gun in a second if it would stop all this violence. But it won't. God be with all those affected by this tragedy.

I'll second that. When our society finds a way to rid itself of all the scum and wackos, I'll gladly give up my means to defend myself. Until then, piss off.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Why?

I use my tool for hunting.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

They just said in the news conference that the guy had a paintball gun and a pellet gun. The police reovered those after they shot him in the abdomen.??

link   
how convenient for the administration. just a day after indictments were handed down, this just happens. one hell of a distraction, isn't it? and he just so happens to have been yelling "allah akbar" as well! this is a conspiracy site, right? would not this be a "false flag operation"?

link   
Once again the Liberal Left has let our nation down - when will these people be stopped!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne
how convenient for the administration. just a day after indictments were handed down, this just happens. one hell of a distraction, isn't it? and he just so happens to have been yelling "allah akbar" as well! this is a conspiracy site, right? would not this be a "false flag operation"?

Get out of here with this b.s.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

You win...only 5 pages in and someone is trying to blame Trump. The one who WANTS A BAN for travel from terrorist nations but I am sure you think that is racist right?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steak
Once again the Liberal Left has let our nation down - when will these people be stopped!

How so?

Plenty of home grown idiots out there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join