It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I kid you not

Wahhabism is the Nazism and KKK of Islam
IT should be banned worldwide!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Willtell, I rarely agree with you, but that is an excellent point.

What I have been calling 'extremist' Islamic terrorists are to the entire religion of Islam as the KKK is to the South. They claim to be a part of the whole, but are actually outside the whole.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Bull#. Someone knew about this guy. Extremist? Did I say kill em all? Did I say bomb Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran etc etc. No. I said someone knew and you are smart enough to know that also. I said it is time to remove Radical Islam from the US.

Turn me in? Show me where I used hate? Try it? I just have the balls to not be such a pc pussy I speak my mind and I am tired of people, like yourself, saying I am an extremist because I think more should be done to stop terror in America.

EVERY attack has lead back to a mosque or an Imam from Boston to Ft Hood to Pulse.

No Intro, you are wrong here. Dead wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Not the point. We cannot control the past but we sure as f can control our future. Have f'n hard is that to understand.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Think about it. You have a sect, started in the 1800’s by some mental case that teaches the hatred of all but Wahhabis, their depraved sect.

Even other Muslims are murdered by them!

You don’t let them in your country.

So just because some of them have billions of dollars—from Saudi and the Gulf states-- their bribing the west with, so they get a free pass.

IF they ever started to ban Wahhabis, terrorism probably would end immediately

But they wont do that because their being bribed

And their hypocrites anyway, all those princes over there, they have so much money, they buy western prostitutes come over here and gamble, yet they let this Wahhabi poison filter down to the masses and create ISIS and Al Qaeda and the Taliban (created by Pakistani Wahhabis sponsored by the CIA to beat Russia).

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And based on your non-response to what Obama and Lynch said I guess we should turn you in since you support Radical Islam. I support my country and every person who loves it and want to BE A PART of it.

Black, White, Gay, Crippled, Muslim, Amish, I don't care but this ideology of hate does NOT belong in our country and today showed it again.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Bull#. Someone knew about this guy.

See something, say something, huh?

Rat out your neighbor like the Obama HS said, right?

What did others know about this guy that required them to be a rat?

Extremist?

Ya. Read your post.

Did I say bomb Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran etc etc. No. I said someone knew and you are smart enough to know that also. I said it is time to remove Radical Islam from the US.

Someone may have, but that is still not enough to call for the extremes you have.

I'd rather respect religious freedom, instead of cowering to and calling for authoritarian measures.

Turn me in? Show me where I used hate? Try it?

No, I wont turn you in. You're not smart enough or physically-motivated enough to actually act on your beliefs.

You're simply ideologically radicalized. But that's still cause for concern.

I just have the balls to not be such a pc pussy I speak my mind and I am tired of people, like yourself, saying I am an extremist because I think more should be done to stop terror in America.

Including raiding mosques, which is contradictory to a constitutional belief.

EVERY attack has lead back to a mosque or an Imam from Boston to Ft Hood to Pulse.

I can show attacks that lead back to a Christian church or preacher.

Should the raids begin?

No Intro, you are wrong here. Dead wrong.

Ok. At least I am not contradicting the constitution and common sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And based on your non-response to what Obama and Lynch said I guess we should turn you in since you support Radical Islam.

Where did I say that?

Is that a lie?

I support my country and every person who loves it and want to BE A PART of it.

Except for those that believe something you suspect may "know something". In that case, you would want to raid them.

Black, White, Gay, Crippled, Muslim, Amish, I don't care but this ideology of hate does NOT belong in our country and today showed it again.

So why are you here? You don't belong here.

edit on 31-10-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

prosecution of the case, the feds have the death plenty. new york doesn't

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I'd rather respect religious freedom, instead of cowering to and calling for authoritarian measures.

Respect religious freedoms but not my right to free speech? Who is contradicting the Constitution now Intro. I did not say that Muslims do NOT have the right to be here. I said radicalization must be removed. Do you disagree with that?

I said that someone knew him and did nothing. This is about Radical Islam not Christians. I will say however I would hold a priest, pastor or Chaplin responsible in the same way I am calling out the Imams. However, usually you do not hear a Christian such as "Dylan Roof" scream I kill in the name of god. He was not following a religious ideology that promotes hate. He was simply filled with hate. This attack in NYC is following an ideology. Start another thread if you want.

Yes. I think they should raid whatever mosque/s he attended. Why not? Is that not what law enforcement does? It is not against the Constitution. You have the right to worship not hide potential murderers.

Ahh...the "You're not smart enough or physically-motivated enough to actually act on your beliefs." Does that make Little Intro feel better to puff his internet chest...

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002017-10-31T23:12:20-05:001120 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Okay, I got you. I hope the federalize it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

What costs more. Life in prison, or the death penalty?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What costs more. Life in prison, or the death penalty?

the death penalty. but the cost really doesn't and won't matter to many U.S.citizens and many of those live in New York.
hell i'd pay extra taxes to execute terrorists. especially one that wasn't a citizen yet, you come here and live for 10 years on a green card( not sure how long he's been here) and haven't even tried to become a citizen and then kill U.S. citizens. i'd pay double if i could push the button.

edit on 31-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: face23785
All the details emerging are pretty much straight out of the ISIS handbook. Not 100% sure but looking like an ISIS-inspired attack, yes.

ISIS-inspired is not the same as being an ISIS attack.

Well, ISIS is just a branch of a massive Islamofacism tree. They're all using the same playbook, but certainly there are different teams on the field.

explain how sunnis and shia get along in your fantasy scenario please.

i enjoy it so much when the islamofacism gets blurted by far right types, and i need a good laugh.

Historically they seem to only kill each other when they lack an infidel outsider group to focus their cult's hatred and genocide against.

Glad you got a chuckle at the cost of 8 lives. Welcome to being part of the problem.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumJunkie

Couldn't agree more DrumJunkie

We don't need to overreact, nor should we underreact. I think making it easier for responsible law abiding citizens to carry weapons sends a clear message to would be attackers. Not to mention the practical benefits of having more armed people. Look at the crime rates of states with Constitutional carry rights.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It was an empty school bus, dude. a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Willtell, I rarely agree with you, but that is an excellent point.

What I have been calling 'extremist' Islamic terrorists are to the entire religion of Islam as the KKK is to the South. They claim to be a part of the whole, but are actually outside the whole.

TheRedneck
i thought that's why we call them extremists?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408>>> ISIS was created and funded by the vermin that run the world banks and they had help also from our own shadow government deep state traitors. They wanted to overthrow Syria in the worst way and targeted Christians to get the American people behind the push to wipe them out. That didn't happen. The Russians played along figuring to get a piece of the spoils and they're still playing a game where they want to take the blame for our own election tampering and they're guilty of financial shenanigans with the uranium deal. So F the russians, F the deep state, F the bankers, F ISIS. And especially F guys like George Soros who help bring these losers over here and set them up to do attacks like this.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
There are several individual groups that share one common goal: the Islamifacation (new word) of the West. I believe in religious freedom for all; they believe in religious restriction for all. Those two beliefs are not compatible. I believe in debate and compromise to resolve differences of opinion; they believe in killing their opponents or terrorizing them into subservience. That is unacceptable to me.

To sum it up -

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TheRedneck

Think about it. You have a sect, started in the 1800’s by some mental case that teaches the hatred of all but Wahhabis, their depraved sect.

Even other Muslims are murdered by them!

You don’t let them in your country.

So just because some of them have billions of dollars—from Saudi and the Gulf states-- their bribing the west with, so they get a free pass.

IF they ever started to ban Wahhabis, terrorism probably would end immediately

But they wont do that because their being bribed

And their hypocrites anyway, all those princes over there, they have so much money, they buy western prostitutes come over here and gamble, yet they let this Wahhabi poison filter down to the masses and create ISIS and Al Qaeda and the Taliban (created by Pakistani Wahhabis sponsored by the CIA to beat Russia).

Its estmated between 60 and 70 percent of Islam identify as wahabis. Seeing as there is around a billion muslims world wide do you belive its possible to convert 600 to 700 million to a new religion? I think thats silly to even discuss.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join