It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple People Shot in Manhattan: Sources

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Considering Joy Reid is trying to downplay the fact it was islamic terrorism.

She has you covered on the conspiracy theory portion.

Actually, if you read what she tweeted, it appears that she was downplaying the inevitable fear mongering of Muslims that takes place after these events. No conspiracy.

It's also notable that I was not talking to Joy Reid, nor do I give a damn about what she has to say. I was talking to another member.

Did you use my post as an excuse to take a petty, partisan shot at the Left "sing"?

Funny. Next time, it would be more effective if you took the time to actually read what she said and interpret it properly.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: Djarums

Updates

Suspect is from Paterson NJ

Paterson is where 9/11 terrorists had safe house

There are 60,000 Muslims there

On 9/11 were celebrating in street

Until local Hispanics gave them "attitude adjustments" ..........

I took the wrong exit and wound up in part of Patterson back in the early 00s once, at like midnight on a Sunday. I thought I was in a Grand Theft Auto game. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Isn't this the first terrorist attack on american soil since Trump became president?

No...we have them every day in Chicago.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

if only that easy

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

a reply to: DerBeobachter

News reports say entered country in 2010 as refugee.........

"Refugee" from Uzbekistan.

Probably an extremist fleeing crackdown from Uzbek authorities. The Former Soviet Central Asian states do not tolerate Islamic Extremism and Wahhabist infiltration.

What????? . Didnt Russia spend most of it's time fighting against the Muslims in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan (and other alleged Muslim States of the old Union) ? The "Non-tolerated Muslim extremists" damn near eliminated the native Russian population in those 2 countries. And , by some accounts, are still trying.The rest they hold in slavery in cotton fields.
The "Boston Bombers" came from Kyrgyzstan , remember ?
Learn history.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

And Sheppard Smith (Fox News) carefully laid out tonight's Halloween parade route for all wanna-be terrorists. He's a real idiot sometimes.

You do know that parade routes in big cities are always made public, right? That's how people know where to set up their chairs.

Any wanna-be terrorist can find out very easily.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: homers1226
a reply to: starviego
if only that easy

It is that easy. The only thing standing in our way are those 535 traitorous bastards on Capital Hill.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No travel ban however Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan is on terrorist watch lists.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Live in adjacent town - know what you mean

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

to bad you didn't have chance to take a wrong turn in east st louis in the early 1970 s

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

And Sheppard Smith (Fox News) carefully laid out tonight's Halloween parade route for all wanna-be terrorists. He's a real idiot sometimes.

You do know that parade routes in big cities are always made public, right? That's how people know where to set up their chairs.

even pass out flyers to people on the streets.

link   

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: Djarums

Updates

Suspect is from Paterson NJ

Paterson is where 9/11 terrorists had safe house

There are 60,000 Muslims there

On 9/11 were celebrating in street

Until local Hispanics gave them "attitude adjustments" ..........

I took the wrong exit and wound up in part of Patterson back in the early 00s once, at like midnight on a Sunday. I thought I was in a Grand Theft Auto game. Couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn there 6 years ago, because it was the only one in 10 miles with a room available at midnight. It was a wild and noisy place...all night long.

link   
A few more of these happening and watch for a push for driverless cars.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

even pass out flyers to people on the streets.

We should ban Shepard Smith and people from handing out parade flyers on the street.

Obviously they are idiots that are telling wanna-be terrorists where the good candy will be handed out like welfare checks.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Did you use my post as an excuse to take a petty, partisan shot

It wasnt petty...

It's also notable that I was not talking to Joy Reid

No one stated you were talking to Joy Reid and that was notable.

edit on 10/31/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

But like me, NJ/NY/CT terrorist wanna-be's probably didn't know there was a big Halloween parade in Manhattan tonight. As we saw today, it only takes ONE to kill many innocents.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Ohanka

"Refugee" from Uzbekistan.

Probably an extremist fleeing crackdown from Uzbek authorities. The Former Soviet Central Asian states do not tolerate Islamic Extremism and Wahhabist infiltration.

What????? . Didnt Russia spend most of it's time fighting against the Muslims in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan (and other alleged Muslim States of the old Union) ? The "Non-tolerated Muslim extremists" damn near eliminated the native Russian population in those 2 countries. And , by some accounts, are still trying.The rest they hold in slavery in cotton fields.
The "Boston Bombers" came from Kyrgyzstan , remember ?
Learn history.

Yes. The Russians left, the Extremists kicked off, started genocides and attempted to overthrow numerous governments, so the Russians came back. They didn't kick off again after that.

Religious extremism was a major force in the region only throughout the chaos of the 90s.

Russian Orthodoxy and traditional folk religions exist peacefully beside Islam in most of the Former Soviet central asian countries. more or less anyway.

Every islamist Party in the region is outlawed, and their members branded as terrorists.
edit on -050006pm10kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That's not enough.

Oh, really?
  • A guy drives a rental truck on a bicycle lane in heavy traffic, killing cyclists.
  • When forced to sto, he exits the vehicle screaming "God is great!" in Arabic.

That indicates two things:
  • He is murdering people wholesale at random... he is a terrorist.
  • He is extremely religious... he is a religious extremist.

I have no issue with religious extremists. I like the Amish. I even like some Catholics. But I have a lot of issues with terrorists, and when that terrorist indicates religious extremism during the commission of the terror attack, I have a BIG issue with him.

I think you're focusing on the religion... I am focusing on the terrorism. What religion someone is never harmed a single person. The religious aspect just indicates a strong possibility of affiliation with a larger and therefore more dangerous organization that isn't even part of our country.

I asked because you talked about "ISIS contacts", and that's a specific thing.

Fair enough. I spoke in the vernacular.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It wasnt petty...

Ok. It was stupid, considering they didn't even understand what she tweeted.

No one stated you were talking to Joy Reid and that was noticeable.

Then why would I care what she had to say, considering it had nothing to do with what I posted to another member?

link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Russian Orthodoxy and traditional folk religions exist peacefully beside Islam in most of the Former Soviet central asian countries. more or less anyway.

Did you read about the slavery part ? Still ongoing today . You still didnt read up , did ya ?
No , no you didn't.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join