It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Analysis: Who Is Mueller Working For?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This is a coup de tat...

Former President obama started this and his lackey James Comey orchestrated the total usurpation of America’s vote...

I am utterly disgusted by Mueller and comey...megalomaniacal lawyers both

-Chris

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: queenofswords

It was LOOKED AT by several regulatory agencies and NOTHING was deemed wrong at the time.

Anyone with any say in the matter was paid off. Don't be naive.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

It was LOOKED AT by several regulatory agencies and NOTHING was deemed wrong at the time.

Do you have any evidence of this claim?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Trump should pardon Manafort, Gates and Popodoulous
Then fire Mueller

That way we'll all be happy, kiss and make up

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Bob Mueller's investigation may be the last hope our republic has to restore the rule-of-law.

Deciding who is guilty or innocent or rather, how our courts should judge guilt or innocence, based on political party affiliation/ideology is exactly what President Washington warned us about in his Farewell Address:

All obstructions to the execution of the laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.

However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

Washington's Farewell Address, 1795

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Have you not been following the story? There was an FBI investigation at the time, but it was quashed by the Obama JD.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Have you not been following the story? There was an FBI investigation at the time, but it was quashed by the Obama JD.

I'm well aware of the facts; you are repeating a nonsense narrative from your chosen media.

In short, you don't have any proof; thanks for your answer.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You do realize there was an ongoing fbi investigation into this at the time and none of the relevant regulatory agencies were notified?

Is it a law ? Pretend I am from Missouri and "show me".

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Even if they weren't paid off they may have been misled

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Oldest freakin trick in a detective's handbook . Make the perps think that you are investigating someone else....
What happened to the left's love of Mueller ? Fading ,now that the real story is coming forward.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The FBI investigation "going on at the time" involved three individuals who worked for a subsidiary of Rosatom (one American worked for another company I believe ... in New Jersey).

The COVERT investigation went on from 2009-2014 INCLUSIVE. Convictions came in 2015.

There is zero evidence that anyone actually on CFIUS had any knowledge of this investigation as it was unfinished in 2010 at the time of the approval of the merger.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Oldest freakin trick in a detective's handbook . Make the perps think that you are investigating someone else....
What happened to the left's love of Mueller ? Fading ,now that the real story is coming forward.

You consider me "leftist" right?

Let me disabuse you of your notion as stated here. In fact, I believe that the investigation and subsequent indictments and convictions is one of the last chances our Republic has to back away from this straight-forward course into dissolution.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Lawyers don't lean left or right because that's not the way the laws are written. There are no republican laws any more than there are democrat laws
This is an excuse for why Mueller has indicted trump associates and a chant that it's just not fair. Kick the floor. Not fair....

Really?

Lol....just look at the supreme court? Just look at how a lawyer can go either full defense or full prosecutor for the same case. There is always two sides to the coin, lawyers are no different and can take either side with ease, and you think they would not let politics come into play...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In my opinion, for the people we are discussing not to mention their actual masters, "politics" is nothing more than a mask ... money and power are the only real coinage they deal in.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

You consider me "leftist" right?

Let me disabuse you of your notion as stated here. In fact, I believe that the investigation and subsequent indictments and convictions is one of the last chances our Republic has to back away from this straight-forward course into dissolution.

Did I aim that at you ? You are the one that took it personally . So , usually when that happens a person has "outed themselves"
I merely stated that the left's love of Mueller is fading now that certain other facts are coming to light
Take it as you will.
What you mean our ?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

In my opinion, for the people we are discussing not to mention their actual masters, "politics" is nothing more than a mask ... money and power are the only real coinage they deal in.

We can agree

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Don't forget Holder was head of DOJ and on the CFIUS committee.

He knew about the investigation and still signed off on the deal.

Treasonous.

Watch hannity tmw.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

If there is any hint of that and even remotely any evidence you would be disbarred. And there is always a victim to push things.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
This is a coup de tat...

Former President obama started this and his lackey James Comey orchestrated the total usurpation of America’s vote...

I am utterly disgusted by Mueller and comey...megalomaniacal lawyers both

-Chris

But you Trumpeters were praising Comey when he reopened the investigation into Hillary which may have cost her the election.

Wish you guys could get your allegiances and stories straight, but what else to expect from authoritarian right-wing zealots!
edit on 1-11-2017 by bgerbger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You do realize there was an ongoing fbi investigation into this at the time and none of the relevant regulatory agencies were notified?

Is it a law ? Pretend I am from Missouri and "show me".

How bout you do your own research. Google is not that hard.
I think bribery is still a crime; perhaps you should start there .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join