It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton on Russia investigation: We know everything we need to know

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ol' Hillary is on the prowl again.

Her most recent book stop in Chicago had her spilling more guilt.

She claims "We know everything we need to know" talking about the Federal indictments announced Monday.

Couldn't help herself and had to spin it the wrong way as usual.

She must do all she can to protect those DNC implants that tried so hard to bait Trump's people into doing something illegal.

Trump was well aware of all these implants trying to infiltrate the Campaign.

Most have now been exposed.

Joke's on you Hillary. So sorry.

No video yet so we can't verify whether or not she was trembling !

Clinton on Russia investigation: "We know everything we need to know"

On the Chicago leg of her book tour promoting "What Happened," former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton addressed the ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, amid a series of indictments that were brought forward by a grand jury as part of special counsel Robert Mueller's ongoing Russia probe.

"I'll leave it to the investigators to decide whether or not there was collusion, or conspiracy but we don't need a lengthy investigation to tell us that Trump is ignoring the intelligence community about an urgent threat, refusing to stand up to an adversary who has already attacked us, and abdicating his responsibility to preserve, protect and defend our national security interests."

She added, "We know everything we need to know, we just have to make sure that members of Congress do their jobs and hold the president accountable."

edit on Oct-31-2017 by xuenchen because: emailfail

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah, let's not look past the Trump campaign and administration. We know everything we "need to know"....

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Couldn't help herself and had to spin it the wrong way as usual.

You two must be related.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This coming from the woman whose husband made Chinese ICBMs viable weapons, through the sale of US technology. It financed his re-election campaign.

edit on b000000312017-10-31T12:49:52-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 31 Oct 2017 12:49:52 -05001200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Gee I didn't realize Hillary was still in active governance...what is this "we" have all the information...she have a mouse in her pocket?

I'm pretty sure a private citizen wouldn't have such intelligence regarding an ongoing investigation....would she?

Sounds like she's worried further investigation will uncover her own REAL collusion.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wow what a piece of infectious human waste!

She added, "We know everything we need to know, we just have to make sure that members of Congress do their jobs and hold the president accountable."

Can't have people finding out what really went on now can we? They may start looking for nooses....

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Trump was well aware of all these implants trying to infiltrate the Campaign.

I hope you get paid by him. I voted for him too, as a gamble. I knew what I'd get out of Hillary and didn't want any of that.

But by now you'd think all the die hards would at least calm down on the blind support. This guy is an idiot and his administration has been constantly falling apart.

Oh and how about how swampy he's made his team?

Are you shilling for money, or for free?

Which is worse by the way?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Trump's strategy is batting 1.000 so far.

Like it or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I somewhat agree with you about your disappointment with Trump but Xuen does have a point. Trump has been betrayed by a fair few people now.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So, she does not want them digging any deeper. It sounds like she wants them to stop before it points towards her and Obama. We cannot blame this on most of the Democratic congressmen, most of them are decent people, maybe a little brainwashed by the best deceivers in America, but they are decent at heart.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

We can agree there. Hell, I'll go as far to day the DNC on the surface looks just as guilty with Russia.

But the constant praising of Trump no matter what happens is either trolling or shilling.

Its getting old. Let's go back to questioning all those in power at all times.

Blind support should not be here. Especially when people act likes he's Godlike and has every move planned, yet in reality it's been a chit show.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Whatever you say pal. We all have been paying attention, though you're welcome to spin it however makes you feel better.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
She has to be a democrat's worse nightmare-- if they were really honest about it.

The more she opens her mouth, the better it is for Trump. She reminds people why they didn't vote for her.

Ironically, this entire year, I've wondered when it would be that the Dems would consistently act like the only adults in the room. That approach alone would be the most damaging blow to Trump's support, given that nearly everyone agrees he acts like a 10 year anytime he's off script. But, no. The anti-Trumpers (left or right) continue to overreach to the point of absurdity. When normal people see that, they'll pick the 10 year old over crazy any day.

In the end, Trumps #1 weapon against his opponents is his opponents. Think about that. Truly a remarkable thing.

edit on 31-10-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Shhh, be quiet, very, very quiet....

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I really wish some of the high falutin' Dems would have a quiet word with her...

Ones like "STFU, please" and/or "Go Away, and stay away." Speaking purely as one of those Dems, though not so high falutin' as would be necessary to make this harridan listen. I mean, why would she? She never has before.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just as guilty? Trump didn't collude with Russia lol. Haven't you picked up on that yet?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: rickymouse

Shhh, be quiet, very, very quiet....

Funny part is Putin is playing both sides. Even funnier, both sides have so many sheeple, they're unwilling to admit the truth.

Granted, I'm not to concerned with a country with an economy smaller than New York, Texas and California.

But still, when will people realize the two party (one party) system is severely broken.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Just as guilty? Trump didn't collude with Russia lol. Haven't you picked up on that yet?

I never said either have. I said looks just as guilty. I haven't seen enough evidence on either end. Both sides know how to buffer their involvement.

Either way though, Russia's interest of causing distrust is working.

Many people know this BS election stunk to high hell know matter which way you cut it.

And many people are unhappy with everything about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

From what I can tell the whole Russian collusion crap was entirely invented by the DNC and it was in fact the DNC that colluded with Russia.

I have seen no evidence to the contrary...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Russia didn't need to cause distrust. The DNC did that all by themselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join