It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Metro Now Admits Shooting in Suite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: HanSolo31

Yup Nishimura is alive and well apparently
Suchomel had various problems including a benign tumour and IF she was offed because of discussing multiple shooters theory, then hundreds more will suffer the same fate, as there are many many eye witness accounts of multiple shooters, many of whom have made youtube videos facebook posts and blogs etc. Think that might just be noticed

Amazing! Every single survivor speaking out has the exact same level of credibility, same amount of assuredness in their stories, and all the other variables BESIDES just "talking about multiple shooters" that would be considered before deciding whether or not to neutralize a potential threat?

"Everyone who speaks out, put em all on one list and kill em all in alphabetical order!"

"But, boss, this guy here, for example, is addicted to crystal meth, can hardly form a coherent sentence, and his entire family has been in and out of prison going back 4 generations now... I don't really know if-"

"Nonsense, Mitchell, you know that I, Commander Chesterfield Lenai , only think in 1 dimensional terms. Everything in the world works in simple black and white terms! You talk, you die."

"But then everyone will know!"

"Ah, dang, i guess you're, right... We can't kill anyone."

"Well, we Could just choose the few most dangerous ones as an example, kill them, and at least some of the others will get the message... Heck, we could mitigate nearly 40% of our risk just by widely publici-"

"Gosh darnit Mitchell, didn't you hear me? I pretty much already explained to you im a 2 dimensional blockhead whos old and set in my ways. When your generation takes over, you go ahead and try out all these half witted, newfangled, fancy ass "kill this guy and not the other guy" ideas of yours! It's too complicated for me!"

Is that what you think happens?
edit on 10/31/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

We could be talking about an ND or AD event for all we know at this point.

For those who might counter, with the suggestion that professional police operatives would not be prone to such a thing, making it highly unlikely, I should point out that one of the things which is constantly being used to explain away bad shootings by police, is their lack of state paid for range time, how little they get to practice with their weapons at the range, relative to the amount of time they actually spend carrying their weapons.

Unless this excuse, which has been not only allowed, but virtually forced to fly by those wishing to absolve police officers of responsibility for their actions in the past, is in error (making all of the situations in which officers fouled things up with their weapons in their hand, once again back on the table as more than simply bad shootings), then it is perfectly possible that someones trigger finger twitched, or someone mishandled their weapon.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
We had an active shooter at our local mall a couple of years ago.

It wasn't random, but a jilted lover situation. Woman shot and killed, someone that tried to intervene shot and killed, and finally the suspect committed suicide.

When we were searching the rest of the mall to make sure there were no other suspects, one of our officers negligently discharged his shotgun into the ceiling.

Many cops are not "gun people." Many are not completely "tactically" sound and can make mistakes.

Hell, even the most seasoned military operator, police officer, gun person can have a negligent discharge.

If you mix in emotions and adrenaline, accidents inevitably happen.
edit on 1-11-2017 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Holy smokes. I didn't even know that. But you can clearly see it was edited around the 1:25 mark !! Thanks for that info. If you find the whole briefing please post

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I remember at one of the early press conferences, I thought Sheriff Lombardo said that the shooter had been taken down by one of the cops. But, after that, I never heard this mentioned again, so assumed I misunderstood what he had said and didn't think much about it after that. I just assumed it would all come out in the news.

I looked up some of those early pressers today, and found the one where I think it was mentioned. Unfortunately, right about the 1:25 mark, it looks like it has been cut out. Now I am 100% sure I heard it correctly.

What do you guys think?

Evidently, there is an error when you try to post the link to the YouTube. You can see it here: www.youtube.com...

Watch the Sheriff in that video from 4:29 to 5:12 it looks like he's concerned about something behind the scenes, is he saying "Hey, what's a matter?"

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper

originally posted by: queenofswords
I remember at one of the early press conferences, I thought Sheriff Lombardo said that the shooter had been taken down by one of the cops. But, after that, I never heard this mentioned again, so assumed I misunderstood what he had said and didn't think much about it after that. I just assumed it would all come out in the news.

I looked up some of those early pressers today, and found the one where I think it was mentioned. Unfortunately, right about the 1:25 mark, it looks like it has been cut out. Now I am 100% sure I heard it correctly.

What do you guys think?

Evidently, there is an error when you try to post the link to the YouTube. You can see it here: www.youtube.com...

Watch the Sheriff in that video from 4:29 to 5:12 it looks like he's concerned about something behind the scenes, is he saying "Hey, what's a matter?"

It's been obvious for a while now that the sheriff is being forced to withhold information. They even have a "handler" on-stage with him to make sure he sticks to the script.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I find this part very confusing:

Sheriff Joe Lombardo said the gun went off after the officers made entry to the room, but the rounds were not fired in the room where Paddock was found dead.

If "Paddock" was in the main suite area -- as the leaked pics seem to show -- and the gun was NOT fired in that main suite, then it would have had to have been in the adjoining rooms, right? So why didn't he just say that?

Or is there more to this than we even know???

Could we have this all wrong? With a very vague "official story" that is constantly changing, and very little details actually officially confirmed by authorities, anything is possible...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

MGM was a pawn in this just like the dead. It's your government that had some explaining to do to MGM, and the world.

Heads will roll should the world find out the true scope of depravity of the USA.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
a reply to: queenofswords

Holy smokes. I didn't even know that. But you can clearly see it was edited around the 1:25 mark !! Thanks for that info. If you find the whole briefing please post

Here's the CSPAN version of that press conference:

Link to CSPAN

top topics

<< 1   >>

join